vulturicacid

The Cute War!

I want to join!

Forum username:little-star

Scroll name and link: LIttle-Star

Army name:Black Army

Info: breeds collected and stages : all stage, Ridgewing (Soldiers), White (Nurse), S2 Daydream (air force), Water dragon (Marines), dark Myst pygmy (spies),

captain name and link: Black Captain

list of soldiers : list

I will have to rename some dragons but it will be okay I guess

Edited by Little-Star

@little-star congrats! You're in! But please allow the list to be viewed by, if not everyone, me at least wink.gif

And as soon as we get two new members a flash competiton will be set!

@little-star congrats! You're in! But please allow the list to be viewed by, if not everyone, me at least wink.gif

And as soon as we get two new members a flash competiton will be set!

sorry, and could someone explain me how to do it, first time I use it

I was asking about putting the google document public not the competition

If you look up in the top right corner, under where your email is, there's a share button. you click that and in the top right corner of the box it says "Get shareable link" You change that to "Anyone with a link can view" and then copy paste the link it gives you. smile.gif Don't trust it when it says link copied, it says that but it never works for me. tongue.gif Make sure you copy the actual link yourself. smile.gif

If you look up in the top right corner, under where your email is, there's a share button. you click that and in the top right corner of the box it says "Get shareable link" You change that to "Anyone with a link can view" and then copy paste the link it gives you. smile.gif Don't trust it when it says link copied, it says that but it never works for me. tongue.gif Make sure you copy the actual link yourself. smile.gif

Thanks AppleMango,

I edited my joigning message so check if it works

-I'm just giving this a little bump wink.gif-

UPDATE! Now there's a new form, for reporting new soldiers. Nothing too fancy, relax: just putting their links wink.gif

Edited by umbreon_rock

Fast trivia: show me frozens with no numbers on the code and get an egg from any pairing of my scroll.

You have 24 hours. The one with most frozens get it; only army members!

Any player may enter, so join the war now!

No more entries allowed after february 24th, 17:39 Cave Time

[B]army name;;[/B]
[B]hatchies;;[/B] [list=1][*][URL=http://dragcave.net/lineage/CODEE]CODE[/URL]
[*][URL=http://dragcave.net/lineage/CODEE]CODE[/URL]
[*][URL=http://dragcave.net/lineage/CODEE]CODE[/URL]
[*]And so on

Edited by umbreon_rock

And the winner (and only one to enter actually) is ForNarniaMC! Just shoot me a PM with the pairing you want me to breed for you owo Edited by umbreon_rock

Mmmmmmrmmmm.... I want to join so badly but I'm against freezing...

@MyaMouse I guess you can join like AppleMango, using pygmies, if you are a non-freezer by principle xd.png

I don't want to lose a player ^w^

RULE UPDATE!

From this post on, anti-freezing users can join with a pygmy army, if they have no frozen hatchlings on their scroll! *Chickens do count*

But, f a frozen is seen on your scroll, you'll be greyed out the game until you join with a frozen army

RULE UPDATE!

From this post on, anti-freezing users can join with a pygmy army, if they have no frozen hatchlings on their scroll! *Chickens do count*

But, f a frozen is seen on your scroll, you'll be greyed out the game until you join with a frozen army

I really love that you've added this! smile.gif I'm so happy that I could find a way that you thought was okay that means everyone can play. smile.gif

Anyway

Recruiting report!

Army name: Apple

Soldiers recruited: Hugo Butler Apple MD

Probably not.

My only idea is a rip off of Dear John and I haven't been feeling particularly creative lately. Sorry.

Recruiting report!

Army name: Apple

Soldiers recruited: Darwin Gagne Apple MD

Well you should've told me before I froze my red dragon... tongue.gif

I want to join!

Forum username: MyaMouse

Scroll name and link: MyaMouse

Army name: Elements Army

Info: (to make my life easier; please remove the *s, but keep the "code" tags. I'll copy+paste it in the above list)

[b]Elements Army[/b] . MyaMouse . [URL=http://dragcave.net/user/MyaMouse]MyaMouse[/URL]. Red and Guardian. None yet until my Guardian Hatchie genders . [URL=http://dragcave.net/lineage/4UJ0w]Captain Orion Elements[/URL]

Edited by MyaMouse