Millennium07

Kage-no-Kagami Out-of-Character and Applications

Mmm, my new doctor thinks I have clinical depression (major depressive disorder) so he's treating me for that, which might interfere with my posting regularly.

-Since this RP is about interaction, if you have multiple characters, they can't know each other

How do you plan to keep this rule if at least two people (me and Esko) are going to be having siblings?

Also, since I didn't join this before, I have a question on the past life for the humans. (Answer me here, bro.) Do they have to be a historical figure? Because David's is Gilgamesh (or whatever his name is) but is that only because of.... Something? And we're going to be RPing as the past life's too, right?

Also, are multiple people going to have one sin? Like, one sin per person? Or is this RP going to be a limited number of people?

Well do sibs HAVE to know each other? I mean, some parents divorce before sibs have vivid memory, so....yeah. That actually gives me a plan.

It's more that you can't have you're own characters in a relationship with each other, siblings are fiiiiine... I should probably be clearer on that.

Historical or mythical is fine~ I'd accept anyone from Achilles to Winston Churchill~

And yep, they'll contact the characters mentally occasionally as spirit guides.

And limited~

With the exception of Superbia, who is twins, there will be one character per sin for each side.

So sixteen characters overall, counting the mentor (who I'm playing but haven't made a form for yet) and both halves of Superbia

EDIT: THATS IT. ALL HUMAN PLACES FULL. NO MORE HUMANS.

Edited by Millennium07

Okay, awesome. Either way, I have some messed up plans for these guys.

Sixteen charracters? Cool.

EDIT: PHEW I MADE IT PHEW

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

I like to create drama

NO BUT SERIOUSLY I DIDNT DO IT ON PURPOSE I WAS CONFUSED XP

EDIT: WHAT THE HELL NOW SAMMY TURNS AGAINST ME TOO?! AAAAAAAAAA

Edited by Millennium07

B-BUT-BU-B-BUT FWIENDSHIP

HOW COULD YOU BETRAY ME SAMMLES, IM HURT

ALSO WOW I JUST NOTICED HOW YOU CALL ME CHAOS IN PUBLIC RPS BUT BY MY NAME IN 1X1S LIKE ASPD

NOW WHO'S A TRICKSTER

WHA-- NO J DONT WANNA BETRAY YOU IM SORRY I'LL JOIN YOUR SIDE

ALSO I KNOW BUT SHH YOUR CHARACTER HAS THE SAME NAME AS YOU IT'D BE WEIRD TO BE CALLING YOU DAVID AND IT MIGHT CONFUSE SOME PEOPLE MAN

YAAAAAY

YOU'RE FORGIVEN~

As long as you buy me some fruit soda

PFFT IT WOULD BE WEIRD AND CONFUSING GOOD POINT

I DUNNO WHY I STILL USE HIM ACTUALLY, THE CHARACTER IS OVER ELEVEN YEARS OLD AT THIS POINT PSHHH

LETS BE HONEST CHAOS ID BE FORGIVEN EVEN I DIDNT JOIN YOUR SIDE XD

and like bro you could just change his name and fix all things

Edited by littlelizzie

WHAT. WHAT IS THIS, GANG UP ON CHAOS DAY?!

You DO make a good point, though

BUT I NEVER CHANGE MY CHARACTER'S NAMES!!

Thats a lie, I recently changed Robin's surname

Edited by Millennium07

IM GOING TO SLEEP

MAYBE WHEN I WAKE UP IT WONT BE SO ANYMORE

YAY THANK YOU SLURP SLURP YUM

NAH

WELL MAYBE AT SOME POINT

MAYBE

BLONDIE

I LEAVE THE THREAD FOR TWO SECONDS AND THERE IS A MARRIAGE PROPOSAL.

THAT'S IT, I'M DONE. DO WHATEVER YOU GUYS WANT. I GOT (virtual) FRUIT SODA, I DON'T CARE ANYMORE.

Edited by Millennium07

Oh lord.

*sits back and eats popcorn with one hand whilst writing down notes for character with the other*

Go ahead, I'm very protective of who I trust with WK slots (basically people I trust not to F with the plot, as has happened all the time in 777), and you fit that bill quite nicely, Mage~

Edited by Millennium07

Well, they're fun as hell and stronger, so if you don't mind playing Gluttony, then you can JOIN US, AND TOGETHER, WE CAN SLAY THESE WEAK, PITIFUL FOOLS.

*evil laughter in the distance*

And, well, Chaos, I won't censorkip.gif with the plot. I've done it before (and, to be honest, Blaze Knight was only important because he was this chill guy that was like 'Yo man, I'm taking your soul; Sorry bout it but here's these sweet powers in return') and right now, I just wanna go through this like an avid reader going through a new, unknown tale.

Edited by KuroKishi