mo7

Mo's Artsy Things

Hello there! For those of you who don't know me I'm mo7 (mo) here on DC.

Almost everywhere else, however, I go by Glass, GlassLotus, or GlassLotuses and you're more likely to see my art signed thusly.

I've been drawing since I was little but didn't start taking it seriously until about middle school. I do everything from pencil sketches to paintings to digital art. I also write quite a bit and so a lot of my art is based off my stories.

Anyway here are some of my doodles. (click for the whole picture)

Newer Digital Art

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted imageThis last one's a WIP

Newer Pencil Sketches

user posted image

too tired to put in mini yet, will do later

I have a ton more but I started getting tired xd.png

Anywho that's good for now. I've also been doing dragon requests lately. I do commissions and I've been planning on getting a paypal up for that. The Necromancer Digital art drawing (the dude with the flaming blue skull) was a commission for $20 but that's partially cause it was done in like 2 days nonstop. But my skills have also improved since then.

I also have a deviantart page: GlassLotuses

I'll put more up later smile.gif

Edited by mo7

Oh, you're really awesome! How long have you been making art like this?

Oh, you're really awesome! How long have you been making art like this?

I started seriously pencil drawing in middle school (about 8 years ago). In I think it was 2009 that I got a drawing tablet for Christmas and that's really when I stated drawing digitally a lot. smile.gif

Edited by mo7

*points*

That's me!

*bounces up and down*

ohai! This is the first time I've ever seen you on the forums xd.png

Ohhh, what sick art you got there! xd.png Love it!

Thank you biggrin.gif

Mooooooooo!/shot/ Hai!

I love those artsys by the way!

haiii biggrin.gif And thank you ^^

user posted image

user posted image

Here's a couple things I did recently smile.gif

Youre are is so fine and awesome.id love to comission you buuuuut no money and stuff. Ill just stalk this thread, k?

Youre are is so fine and awesome.id love to comission you buuuuut no money and stuff. Ill just stalk this thread, k?

xd.png lol sounds like a good alternative.

I meant art not are. I cant type on phone. Do you use a tablet? And what kind of tablet?

I meant art not are. I cant type on phone. Do you use a tablet? And what kind of tablet?

Lol I knew what you meant xd.png I use a Wacom Intuos Pro Medium when I'm at home. I used a Wacom Bamboo Splash before that which I now use as my travel tablet.

Wow, your art's really cool. ^^ I love your shading and lighting. What program do you use and how do you shade?

I use paint tool sai at the moment but I tend to bounce around, so it depends which drawing you're talking about tongue.gif I tend to just shade based on the color I think is right for what I'm going for. I generally set my base colors and use a bluer, darker tone for the shading.

user posted image

Also, new drawing. If you want a description of who these people are, feel free to check out the drawing on my DA account, as it has a description tongue.gif.

Edited by mo7

user posted image

Did this for my sister's birthday. One of our mutual friends is going to be making her a prom dress and this is the design.

user posted image

Just wanted to post this in progress piece :3

So awesome. The ghost is so cute. I want one

I'm rather fond of the ghost cat too ^^

It's been quite a while since I've posted in this thread but I figured I'd add some more since I still draw plenty! I post more on twitter now so if you'd like to see my work there please check it out: https://twitter.com/GlassLotuses

3RJff5x.png

This is a character from a story I've been working on for a long time (same story as the bust of the four women, and the image of the two guys)

UxWpwbc.png

kZ4FWkr.png

0IPAm6L.png

rq102Oo.png

uxKTWB8.png

These were some DnD commissions I did!

pA9tuSn.png

One of my own tabletop rpg characters from 13th Age!