AroaraAngelwolf

Red riding hood 1x1

((Hmm... I guess they would delay it to do a public execution. I can change it... make it so the other isn't caught too. I'll do that. Carts and wagons with lots of people are slower then a single rider. It would be a day by horse is what I figured...wolves may not run as fast as a horse, but can run at a constant speed for longer amounts of time..))

Edited. Considering the carts had elderly people and young it would take two days (Of sunlight, they arrived before dinner on the second day). A single horse about one day (or 12hrs) if riding at a strong pace. Did the same for ruby...It was about midmorning when she woke.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Trapped in a cage. Trapped for two days! Vilkas was furious with himself, for having been caught by the hunters. He'd been so careful before and then... Now he was locked up with nothing to replenish his strength or aid in his escape. His injured leg had long since stopped bleeding, the crimson liquid coagulating and scabbing. But, without food or soot from a forge, his body was not recovering as quickly as it could.

Through the course of two days, he listened to the hunters and watched as they came and went about their job. Vilkas couldn't hate them, couldn't hold a grudge against them. This was their job, what they'd been brought to the town to do. He stayed calm, unthreatening, even when one or two men rattled the cage or otherwise tried to provoke him.

What would be the use anyways?

They wanted to use him as bait, a lure to bring out the other Walker. So far, nothing. So far, the men hadn't seen the other creature since capturing Vilkas. The male didn't know whether to smile at their misfortune or frown at his own. The hunters would kill him eventually - it was only a matter of time and how much patience they had left.

On the second day, the men's optimism was still strong but one of them started to question the chance of success, providing suggestions of other courses of action to take. Midmorning arrived and most of the hunters left to search for any hints of the other creature's presence. One remained behind to keep an eye on Vilkas.

Bored, the male simply stayed in his prone position, paws beneath his body and his weight leaning away from his hurt leg. Idly, his amber gaze roamed the town square, lazily examining the surrounding buildings, empty market stalls, the cloaked figure slinking about in the shadows, and th-

His gaze shot back to the figure hidden away from the hunter's sight, using the shadows like an apprentice. Confusion narrowed Vilkas' eyes but he remained still. The hunter had his back to the figure, his attention more focused on keeping his knives sharp and gun clean than on the direction of Vilkas' stare.

Red... Why are you here? Her presence troubled him to no end.

Ruby moved along one building's shadow to the next, crouching in a doorway within direct sight of the cave. The door way alcove was deep and her thin for was carefully hidden in the deep shadows. She focused on the hunter, not wanting to see Vilkas until she got him out, but how to get rid of that hunter? Knocking him out would be too obvious that someone was helping him..... she needs to make it seem like he escaped on his own. No doubt they would hunt for him, but she knew where to hide in the forest.

She remembered a cave deep in the woods behind a waterfall. No one went there, and the few who know its there think its cursed or something. Children would often dare each other to go inside. Her father took her in, and after they went passed the spooky skeletons and such, it became a cozy hide away. She hasn't been there in years so she had no idea if it was still unoccupied but right now it seemed like the best bet. That hunter though.....

An idea came to her. She cupped her hands to her mouth and snarled making the hunter jump and look around wildly with his gun. When his back was turned against her she moved again and snarled, she continued to do this as the young man stood with his knees knocking together. this time she was behind a wagon only a few feet away from him. once more she waited until his back was turned and she pounced with a snarl and whacked him on the head with a rock before taking his knife and carefully slicing his shirt like claw marks.

Checking his pulse she made sure he was only out cold and not dead before turning to the cage. She froze when her eyes met his, her own a green gold color, before fading back to the normal color with a few stray flecks of amber lingering in them. "I'm going to get you out..." She studied the cage with a frown her fingers where shaking as she took the lock in her hands. After a few deep breaths she yanked on the chain twice before it broke on the third try and she opened up the door for him.

"I'll cover you and get you anything you need. the stream i first saw you like this, follow it up to a river, and farther up that to a waterfall. its small but behind it there's a cave. head there quickly please. I'll explain later just go!" She whispers to him as she reached in and tore the hem of her cloak off binding his leg so it wouldn't bleed again grabbing his scruff and dragging him out leaving him mo choice but to go. she moved quickly, faster then she would normally, even her pounce was faster then normal.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Hnnnng. I'm sorry. I, uh... :c I've kind of ran out of juice for this. I tried to keep it up but there's no point in continuing to lie. -.- I'm really sorry. Maybe in the future we can give this 1x1 another go.