TJ09

2015-02-06 - Valentine's Day Timeline

I was thinking of the Undines, actually. smile.gif Hmm... I could do one x Undine and one x Fever. smile.gif and then breed them to the opposite out of season and have two lineages? tongue.gif

Edited by rimedragona

Oh that's lovely!

You know the what the funniest part is? I was aiming to catch a messy to freeze. At this rate it's never gonna happen. xd.png I think the highest gen I have right now is 4G? And it's still a pretty lineage. I just don't have the heart to freeze such adorable cuties. laugh.gif

I normally don't freeze hatchies, but the stage two Radiant Angel is so cute! I hope I'm able to find a messy one, but I'm not seeing as many as I did before.

Edited by KaelaBoo24

I think Radiant Angels look good with all 3 Pyralspites actually. I collected one of each pairing and they're very pretty.

I'll be breeding my radiant angels with golds (actually later tonight once I unlock).

I think they look great with Royal Crimsons (nice red match!) and Blusangs (the pale color + bright accent color looks great together)

I've seen a lot of RA x Mistletoe, the colors don't look at all harmonious to me though X___x

I think they look great with Royal Crimsons (nice red match!) and Blusangs (the pale color + bright accent color looks great together)

I've seen a lot of RA x Mistletoe, the colors don't look at all harmonious to me though X___x

I agree with you about the mistletoe. I managed to grab this RA x Halloween though and the combo was interesting enough for me to keep. Not sure if I will actually breed it a mate though xd.pnghttp://dragcave.net/lineage/cpD1W

I'd like to see something interesting, like RA x Nocturne or RA x Horse. Or RA x Caveblocker. Or just something that hasn't been done happy.gif

This is pretty much the only reason I actually get excited for Valentine's day, lol, is all the cool stuff coming out on Dragcave and the like. x3. Thanks for celebrating it, Dragcave!

The worst part, though, is that for some reason my F5 key won't work, so now I'm not a ninja when it comes to catching more eggs. D: But I'm still enjoying the event. ^^ Got some beautiful babies bred so it's all good. ;D Hope everybody else is having fun. ^^

I love love love love love the valentine dragons so much! So pretty, so cute! I want to collect so many of them!

*Stage whispers to everyone trying to figure out what to breed with their Radiant Angels*

Black-Capped Teimarrs! Black-Capped Teimarrs!

(Totally not recommending that for the nefarious purpose of having achievable third-gen bloodswaps next year, of course. Totally. XD )

<3 I like this pairing because it's something you wouldn't think of right away (or at least I didn't.) ^-^ And the gold accents go so nicely together~ *squee* One of my RAs was bred to a Teimarr but the other one was bred to a Red-Finned Tidal and they gave me this beaut. <3

I like the COLOURS of the black-caps with the RAs, but the sprite size difference bugs me. That's the same reason I can't find ANYTHING I like as a checker with mints. Anything that looks good colour-wise has the wrong size sprite. GAH! RAs don't have that problem, at least.

I have not yet bred my RAs or my CB Arsani. One of the Arsani is getting bred to a moonstone because I need it for a lineage, but the others I have no clue. Maybe something common--as much as I love holiday x holiday, they can be *so* hard to continue!

Edited by Amberfly

you know, I always find it funny when you breed something you plan to gift to the AP and then you look at its lineage and you fall in love with it.

It's not a perfect checker, but for some reason I cannot bare to part with it. laugh.gif

The worst part, though, is that for some reason my F5 key won't work, so now I'm not a ninja when it comes to catching more eggs. D: But I'm still enjoying the event. ^^ Got some beautiful babies bred so it's all good. ;D Hope everybody else is having fun. ^^

If you are on a PC, try using CTRL + R, which also reloads the page. It's one more key to press but on the plus side it forces pages to open in a tab so you can click multiple eggs in the AP per reload (you still have to manually click them). This works great for new releases too, as you can reload + click heaps of eggs before checking your scroll to see how locked (or unlocked) you may be. Needs a computer that can handle opening heaps of pages though.

I have not yet bred my RAs or my CB Arsani. One of the Arsani is getting bred to a moonstone because I need it for a lineage, but the others I have no clue. Maybe something common--as much as I love holiday x holiday, they can be *so* hard to continue!

They are very hard to continue, and each consecutive year they get harder and hard. D: Really the only good way to manage them is to dedicate an entire year to that combo and trade for a bunch of gen 2s. Then you have what you need to create a good lineage the next year.

I'm sort of going to feel sorry for the bugger who gets my RA from my RA and GoN because GoNs are not common. *shrugs* Whatever. They look super together.

I'm sort of going to feel sorry for the bugger who gets my RA from my RA and GoN because GoNs are not common. *shrugs* Whatever. They look super together.

They aren't THAT uncommon, and people can always keep trying to summon one. smile.gif

They aren't THAT uncommon, and people can always keep trying to summon one. smile.gif

That's true. I just know that GoNs are a bit of a pain to get.

(And now one of my RA's got sick for no reason. *sigh*)

I caught one of your babies from that pair. It's a lovely lineage. biggrin.gif

Oh, thank you! smile.gif I love the red and purple together. Don't worry, I plan on naming the mothers, I just am really picky about names, so until I find a naming scheme for a breed that I like, I leave them as they are. ^^;