TJ09

2015-02-06 - Valentine's Day Timeline

Well, I just gave away my second gen Heartseeker, so now I'm trading one of my extra RAs for a Heatseeker from Red Dorsal. Here's hoping people like my egg! :3

Gahhhhh!! Why must second gen Heart seekers be impossible to catch!!!!?!??!?!

*sigh* One.More.Heatseeker.

Edited by shadowfighter

Hello!! Aaa i'm very sorry for this stupid question but how does one come across these valentine eggs?

I'm very confused! ;0

Hello!! Aaa i'm very sorry for this stupid question but how does one come across these valentine eggs?

I'm very confused! ;0

You can find ones people bred in the abandoned page. The new ones will be released in the caves on February 14. smile.gif

I'm very confused! ;0

The bred eggs can be found on the Abandoned Page, sadly for us, there are very few of them right now. You'll have to refresh the page often to stand a chance of catching any.

The new Caveborn ones will drop from the 14th to the 17th, you can only have two of those ones.

Edited by shadowfighter

I'm very confused! ;0

They are dropping on the abandoned page and people are also giving them away in the departure thread.

Well, I just gave away my second gen Heartseeker, so now I'm trading one of my extra RAs for a Heatseeker from Red Dorsal. Here's hoping people like my egg! :3

Gahhhhh!! Why must second gen Heart seekers be impossible to catch!!!!?!??!?!

*sigh* One.More.Heatseeker.

*Psst* shadowfighter, Check your PM. wink.gif

Edited by Syiren

I went to look for messy lineages and managed to find two pretty even gens I needed for my Harlequin line. In other words, locked again. laugh.gif

*eyes scroll* I have a problem :x -rolls in RA eggs and hatchies-

I don't see how this is a problem

I think most people have bred by now unless they are waiting for val day. :3 and it's only a problem because I am a hoarder D:! Lol

I don't see how this is a problem

I have a problem. None of my Valentine babies can grow up yet, and I don't have anything else to do DX

I have a problem. None of my Valentine babies can grow up yet, and I don't have anything else to do DX

Now that IS problem

I decided to get some other breeds instead of Just RA's so I got some continueable lineages of HS and bred my 2nd Gen Rosebud from a black with another black, and I already have a potential mate for the little girl!

I havent bred my RAs yet. Problem is, I dont know who to breed them to! :/

What do people think looks good with the Radiant Angels? They're so beautiful, and I don't want to pick something that is going to be especially difficult to continue, like a different seasonal dragon. (yes, I'm coming into this a little late in the game, kind of frustrated with myself...)

I'm happy I managed to continue my Heartseeker/Sunset lineage this year, but now I'm worried it won't be able to go any further because of lack of starter parents. Especially out of season. Ah, well. smile.gif It's so pretty!

I picked up one paired with an Undine and traded it, but I thought it looked really nice. Also a bit cliche but the Pink bred one I have looks good too.

What do people think looks good with the Radiant Angels? They're so beautiful, and I don't want to pick something that is going to be especially difficult to continue, like a different seasonal dragon. (yes, I'm coming into this a little late in the game, kind of frustrated with myself...)

I'm happy I managed to continue my Heartseeker/Sunset lineage this year, but now I'm worried it won't be able to go any further because of lack of starter parents. Especially out of season. Ah, well. smile.gif It's so pretty!

I highly recommend a pairing like this http://dragcave.net/lineage/hgZh7 wink.gif

I caught one of your babies from that pair. It's a lovely lineage. biggrin.gif

Radiants with Pyropes and Nhiostrifes are beautiful to me

and shadowfighter; I still have that RA and Mistletoe egg and I have no one to breed it with >.>

Well, I'm biased, but... tongue.gif

On a more realistic note, I like them with Brown Coppers. Springs look rather nice too; I don't have an example, though. I haven't found any pairings I'm particularly fond of yet, though.

Radiants with Pyropes and Nhiostrifes are beautiful to me

I second the Nhiostrife breedings. I bred one of my RA's with them and it looked really nice. smile.gif

I wish I could find a RA x Fever.

ALL OF MY YES.

Those are my two favorite breeds and their almost opposite colors come together surprisingly well and are so pleasing to the eye! <3