TJ09

2015-02-06 - Valentine's Day Timeline

Am I terrible IF I wish that Alt Sweetling babies became alts whatever scroll they were on?

I like the normal Sweets, BUT part of me wishes I could have alts, TOO.

( AND I bet some of those with alt sweets WISH they could have pink Sweetlings)

Edited by Silverswift

Am I terrible IF I wish that Alt Sweetling babies became alts whatever scroll they were on?

I like the normal Sweets, BUT part of me wishes I could have alts, TOO.

( AND I bet some of those with alt sweets WISH they could have pink Sweetlings)

I really wish it, too. laugh.gif I understand why they can't, of course, but I see some just gorgeous Alt Sweetling lineages go by and wish that I could continue them on my own scroll - and I'd also really like to have the Alt sprite, because who wouldn't?

*Rolls around*

Only got one of each Valentine this year and none of them have hatched... Outta incubates, darnit.

If they hatch the day before Valentine's Day, or on V-Day, would I still have time to get another of some of them? Or would they all be gone by then?

*Rolls around*

Only got one of each Valentine this year and none of them have hatched... Outta incubates, darnit.

If they hatch the day before Valentine's Day, or on V-Day, would I still have time to get another of some of them? Or would they all be gone by then?

If you have slots, there should still be some being bred. I know I shall have to breed right up to the wire on account of having been STUPID enough to visit the AP and collect pretties... SILLY me...

Question-what are popular mates with Radiant Angels this year? I bred my first with a Stripe and have no idea what to breed the second with.

Blusangs, solstices, gold and I've seen a few others but the first three are popular. I've seen prize winners breeding them with bronze tinsels as well. My fave is the Blusang though, the coloring is beautiful

If you have slots, there should still be some being bred. I know I shall have to breed right up to the wire on account of having been STUPID enough to visit the AP and collect pretties... SILLY me...

Nope, I'm locked. Silver trophy, six egg slots, six V-day eggs. :/

Will they be breedable after V-day? Read the first post, nevermind

Edited by raichuluxray

I hope I will have space for another batch before the new ones get released ♥ I really wish to catch a 2nd gen Sweetling from Alt parent ~ why are alts so pretty! wub.gif

Wish I'd have found this site 3 years earlier than I did sleep.gif

Nope, I'm locked. Silver trophy, six egg slots, six V-day eggs. :/

Will they be breedable after V-day? Read the first post, nevermind

fuzzbucket means that as long as you have egg slots by Valentine's Day available to pick up eggs, people should still be breeding.

I have barely bred mine so far. I think I'm a third of the way through? And many others are the same.

Some people also wait until Valentine's Day to breed them, because they like the "Born On" date to be Feb 14th.

I've not caught too many, I'm focusing on getting all the ones bred that I want to (so Little time...) and I've done a lot of the trades I had planned and will get a few more done biggrin.gif

I'm mainly focusing on Alt Sweetling lineages and on Blood Swaps to continue lineages.

And my choice for Radiant Angels is Sunsong - love them together - and will breed mine later in the week. http://dragcave.net/lineage/qLBYs

Best holiday I've had on this site. Thanks to the help of a very nice person I finally got a mate for one of my few golds biggrin.gif. The lucky pair of dragons are her, and him. My first breeding pair of rare dragons too. I feel like I hit a good milestone this holiday. And so excited, almost time for the valentine drop. Only a few more days.

Well, I knew it'd be good to be true if at least one of my babies didn't get sick. I'm actually surprised it didn't happen sooner. Then again, I did fog them when I wasn't on and didn't add them to any click sites before they hit 5 days or less. tongue.gif

*watches eggs protectively like a hawk and glares at any sign of danger*

Mature Sweetling are (IMHO) the cutest hatchie sprites on DC, and I don't even like pink!

user posted image

Look at that face:

user posted image

LOOK AT IT ^___________________^

user posted image

Edited by Wahya

Still working through breedings and such. I have some fun ideas now, though...

I picked up a Spring x Rosebud stairstep at one point, so I am planning to breed one of my Rosebuds with a spring and start a checker.

I also traded for this little gem. <3<3 I'm looking forward to breeding a mate once the holidays are over.

Whoo finally froze two RA's, now my v-day collection is complete biggrin.gif Also done breeding mates I needed for other dragons, I just hope I can catch some more things I need... and otherwise I'll juuust have to wait a year xd.png

So far this year:

1 val '09

1 sweetling

1 rosebud

3 heartseekers

4 arsani

4 radiant angels (of which 2 are now frozen)

With 7 eggs hatching tomorrow, I should be able to pick up some more... it'll be tough leaving two spots open for the 14th though ._.

Question-what are popular mates with Radiant Angels this year? I bred my first with a Stripe and have no idea what to breed the second with.

I bred one of mine with my Guardian of Nature, and the other with a Black. The Black especially looks really good, imo.

Mature Sweetling are (IMHO) the cutest hatchie sprites on DC, and I don't even like pink!

user posted image

Look at that face:

user posted image

user posted image

They are super cute as babies xd.png

Sadly I'm not as fond of the adults, though, so I will just squeal over other people's babies ;;

So far I have caught 2 RAs, 2 Rosebuds, 2 Heartseekers, and 1 Arsani. ... I think I might be content with just those, actually. *is not looking to build armies with these*

I'll have my valentine's goals for the year done if I can just get a RA from Pyrope ;w;

In my first wave, I had one '09, one sweetling, two rosebuds, one heartseeker, one Asani, one radiant angel. (I was really trying to make sure I unlocked all the egg images in the Encyclopedia). On the '09 I kept a really messy egg, but I already have a frozen, so I guess I'll just let it grow up.

In the second wave, 3 '09s, two heartseekers, two Asanis.

I'm going to have to breed my own RAs, I think. They're just dropping too infrequently.

Edited by mpolo

user posted image

Look at that face:

user posted image

user posted image

lol, oh I know! I adore them too. I'm hoping to freeze two of each hatchie stage if i'm lucky enough to catch a messy pair before the new egg release. Sweetling babies are one of my favorite hatchy sprites, along with Thunders, Blusangs and Golds.

lol, oh I know! I adore them too. I'm hoping to freeze two of each hatchie stage if i'm lucky enough to catch a messy pair before the new egg release. Sweetling babies are one of my favorite hatchy sprites, along with Thunders, Blusangs and Golds.

What a little cutie! smile.gif Glad I was able to get some this year!

So I realized I have no female Blusangs. I must change that over the year-next year RAs are being bred with them. This year my second may go to a sunstone if I have a CB female...

Edit: Apparently I need a CB Female Sunstone. I have a nice Pyrope though... That would look nice...

Edited by sbowen