TJ09

2015-02-06 - Valentine's Day Timeline

This year there are several users who breed for me. So now when these eggs hatched i go hunting and breeding eggs for my friends and my projects. happy.gif Buti have to keep in mind two eggslots for the Valentines from this year. Last year i was very stupid and killed an egg and because of that i was egglocked and no CB Radiant Angel for me. sad.gif *can crying a river*

@Niyana

Yuline and a nice Surname? Like Yuline the Sweet or something like that. wink.gif

As much as I like my marrow x rosebud checker I've only just realized that having a pretty thing you can only breed once or twice a year kinda sucks. So even though there are some pretty holiday x holiday pairs out there I don't think I'll be making more than my current ones. ;___; </3

As much as I like my marrow x rosebud checker I've only just realized that having a pretty thing you can only breed once or twice a year kinda sucks. So even though there are some pretty holiday x holiday pairs out there I don't think I'll be making more than my current ones. ;___; </3

It does kind of suck, but I have a lot of pairs I can breed year round. So those holiday x holiday pairs are extra special when they can breed. biggrin.gif

xd.png I'd happily give on of the RAxMistletoe babies a home. IF I weren't scroll locked right now. tongue.gif

lol, I've got one egg that's going to hatch within the next hour and the wait is driving me nuts. xd.png

As far as being scroll-locked, I'm planning to breed my last RA on Valentine's Day with the rest of my remaining Valentine Dragons so, there's no need to rush. happy.gif

@Niyana - You could try placing spaces in between each letter of the dragon's name and see if that works. I've done that with a few of my dragons and it actually looks pretty cool.

ex: http://dragcave.net/lineage/iIucY and http://dragcave.net/lineage/hOcSK

Oh, thank you all for the name suggestions. 030

I considered "Yuline Valuck" but the names with spaces did look pretty cool :D

Yuline Valuck is a valid Homestuck troll name.

Ugh this wait is killing me! I have 4 eggs with big holes and they won't hatch yet! Come on! I need to go hunting again!

I am saying this here so everyone will know I'm serious. I am TIRED of pink. Days and days of pink save the occasional heartseeker WHICH WERE OFTEN BRED TO SOMETHING PINK! I so tired of it that I have decided that if our next dragon grows up to be pink, his/her name shale be Booger Brain. I have already checked the name and given it to a mint for holding.

Edited by JBluewind

anyone else think that the RA hatchlings look like baby arceus?

I only just noticed... blink.gif

Well, thanks for opening my eyes a little bit. xd.png

anyone else think that the RA hatchlings look like baby arceus?

I had to Google what that was, but I agree xd.png

Debating on whether or not to use my remanding 4 Reds to incubate eggs that Im not even sure if I will keep or trade ._. If I do incubate them, I will be able to catch more eggs. But I dont want to hatch them to trade them off. The struggle sad.gif

What do you guys suggest?

Edited by BlueMint

I am saying this here so everyone will know I'm serious. I am TIRED of pink. Days and days of pink save the occasional heartseeker WHICH WERE OFTEN BRED TO SOMETHING PINK! I so tired of it that I have decided that if our next dragon grows up to be pink, his/her name shale be Booger Brain. I have already checked the name and given it to a mint for holding.

*chokes* Bwahahaha! That has to be the best name ever! xd.png

I have to agree. Sure, Valentine colors are pink, white and red, but the breeds seem to favorite pink the most.

Sweetlings = Pink

Rosebuds = Pink

09's = Pink

Arsani's = Pink

Radiant Angels = mostly Pink scratch that, they're balanced quite nicely.

I think the Heartseekers are the only ones that are fully a different color. It would be nice to have another red or a mainly white-colored dragon to balance it out.

Edited by Syiren

RA's are pink? They look mostly white to me, with red and gold following...

Edit: that said, I am also hoping for a non-pink val dragon this year.

Edited by Slaskia

I can't wait to see what this year event would be. I liked last year event very much, and I'm very excited to see new one smile.gif

RA's are pink? They look mostly white to me, with red and gold following...

Edit: that said, I am also hoping for a non-pink val dragon this year.

Yeah, I realized my mistake after I posted. I was laying down while on my laptop and the screen's color was off a bit. oops. happy.gif;

Finding 2Gs from white - be it trades, AP eggs, or even people willing to breed them - is surprisingly difficult every holiday. :C

Can I just take a moment to say that I'm super excited about all the luck I've been having trading for the lineages I need this season? I only have one priority lineage left to secure and I am just so pleased about everything. ^>^

Ahh, the joy of having my little hatchlings. Only two more eggs need to hatch and I will have one of every past Valentine dragon in both egg and hatchling form. *sighs happily*

Edited by shadowfighter

I want a brown chocolate dragon! I'll just have to make sure not to get hungry around it. tongue.gif

I want a brown chocolate dragon! I'll just have to make sure not to get hungry around it. tongue.gif

Then, of course, naturally, it would end up being a super-chocolate yummy dragon, and you'll get hungry every time you look at it. laugh.gif

Can I just take a moment to say that I'm super excited about all the luck I've been having trading for the lineages I need this season? I only have one priority lineage left to secure and I am just so pleased about everything. ^>^

Me too! I've traded for nearly everything I need and almost all of those trades were arranged before the breeding window even started! Awesome! It's meant I haven't really been able to hunt, but next egg round I'll have some spots for AP randoms.