TJ09

2015-02-06 - Valentine's Day Timeline

my eggs are probably minutes away from hatching. So impatient ... I wonder if I poke my computer screen they'll hatch faster ...

Argh, me too! Why is this taking so loooooooong! *stares at eggs*

This guy is just a newborn, but his future is already mapped out & waiting for him to grow up.

That lineage is awesome.

Question though, if an alt Sweetling hatches and it's traded to a scroll that's coded for pinks, does the hatchie change color or does it stay alt? unsure.gif

@shadowfighter - Wish I had a CB Heartseeker, then I'd breed you one.

Got my first hatchling, yay! biggrin.gif

Question though, if an alt Sweetling hatches and it's traded to a scroll that's coded for pinks, does the hatchie change color or does it stay alt?  unsure.gif

It will change color. No one can have both types of Sweetlings on their scroll.

Got my first hatchling, yay! biggrin.gif

It will change color. No one can have both types of Sweetlings on their scroll.

Ahh, yeah~ That makes sense. Still, it'd be pretty cool though. biggrin.gif

Looking forward to creating some new checkers this year! Already have the bases for some. =3

And looking forward to breeding more to the AP!

My first egg just hatched and more are soon to follow! I'll be breeding a few more pairs for myself then seeking another Gold Wing Snow angel x Heartseeker and any Sweetling x Tan ridgewings I can get my grubby mitts on.

Glee!

Edited by Vhale

Some of my eggs hatched and I caught a few more RAs. ;D Some are for a friend who's been having trouble catching them.

Well, the special pair I had planned only produced two eggs. I was hoping to get four, but I hope whoever got the second egg enjoys it. happy.gif I'll breed more tomorrow when the rest of my first batch of eggs hatches. I'm looking forward to breeding my last Radiant Angel.

Well one of my eggs hatched so I figured I'd go loafing in the AP just to see what's there. Well I never in 5 billion years expected to find this.

Neither of my eggs has hatched yet, but thanks to Silvi's I was able to unlock all the Valentine's breeds' hatchling sprites for the Encyclopedia. :) Now to scour the progeny of my Valentine's to finish unlocking the adults!

A couple of mine hatched <3

I really want to pick up more, but I keep finding such messy lineages (simply not what I'm looking for) unsure.gif

I really want to pick up more, but I keep finding such messy lineages (simply not what I'm looking for) unsure.gif

Lots of messy ones in the AP right now, but I did find this cutie.

Lots of messy ones in the AP right now, but I did find this cutie.

I'm breeding mine soon as my current ones hatch so I hope my offspring will seem pretty to someone. I still haven't decided what to breed with my Radiant Angels though...

Tell me about it. After my first three eggs hatched I went looking for some nice lineages, but I kept catching messy eggs. When it gets to the end of the breeding event I do plan to catch some messy eggs to freeze for sprite collecting, but right now I'm looking for pretty lineages to build upon and expand for next year. wub.gif

Does anybody else worry about getting offers after they call it a night? I'm tired, but I hate them just sitting there on my scroll, but as dead as it is right now, I can hope that it won't happen while I snooze unsure.gif

Just checked on my auto abandon babies. Several are now on named scrolls (which I hope means they were traded or gifted). A couple are already named! The crazy thing is, one of the named ones was my 4th gen even. The base of it was 8 different pink spirits (flamingo, rosebud, almandine, arsani, sweetling, old pink, new pink, and valentine '09) and it wasn't perfect patterned. It was pretty cool to see that somebody liked her cool.gif

Will there be a event like last year? smile.gif

Yes.

Quote from TJ's post:

Saturday, February 14 at 0:00: A new Valentine's Day dragon will be released. It will drop for three days, ending February 17 at 0:00. In addition, a special event will begin at this time, lasting one week (it will end February 21 at 0:00).

No one except for the artists and TJ knows what the event will be about yet. smile.gif

Does anybody else worry about getting offers after they call it a night? I'm tired, but I hate them just sitting there on my scroll, but as dead as it is right now, I can hope that it won't happen while I snooze unsure.gif

Just checked on my auto abandon babies. Several are now on named scrolls (which I hope means they were traded or gifted). A couple are already named! The crazy thing is, one of the named ones was my 4th gen even. The base of it was 8 different pink spirits (flamingo, rosebud, almandine, arsani, sweetling, old pink, new pink, and valentine '09) and it wasn't perfect patterned. It was pretty cool to see that somebody liked her cool.gif

That egg sounds neat!