TJ09

2015-02-06 - Valentine's Day Timeline

Ah. I missed that part. lol, must'a been blinded by all the pink in the AP. happy.gif;

I know I for one am still in love with seeing all the eggs although I must admit as a veteran seeing the limits lifted and the AP before/after, it's so odd going from endless walls to literally flashes of no eggs.

So cool!

I never thought I'd see the day when regular eggs would be in the AP during a holiday season. Although I'm treasuring a Spriter's Alt offspring sweetling I snagged. This year, I'm super happy hehe

7 hours until my babies hatch. biggrin.gif

Two until my GW grows up, and I can try to catch a 2nd gen Rosebud!

/determined

sad.gif I'm locked. For about 20 more hours. Dagnabit. I want more eggs! Love seeing a wall on the AP, all the different V-day eggs, makes a pretty picture!

I meant to get other dragon breeds but I'm obsessed with Radiant Angels oops

Same. Whoops. tongue.gif

I managed to get a few pretty Radiant Angels, and I'm looking forward to getting mates for them later in the year! laugh.gif

Three of mine will hatch in seven hours, then I can go AP hunting. I still have one trade to do, but other than that, there's only blood swaps left. If I can't get those I'll be keepin' them as I've got pairs lined up to produce the next generation of mates. I'm hoping the auto'd eggs from the checkers I've yet to breed go to good homes. I love it when my dragon's offspring get named! :3

I've noticed Radiant Angels are in fairly high demand, is it because they're the most recent? I guess it's a good thing I have the 2Gs I want from them already. xd.png

Three of mine will hatch in seven hours, then I can go AP hunting. I still have one trade to do, but other than that, there's only blood swaps left. If I can't get those I'll be keepin' them as I've got pairs lined up to produce the next generation of mates. I'm hoping the auto'd eggs from the checkers I've yet to breed go to good homes. I love it when my dragon's offspring get named! :3

I've noticed Radiant Angels are in fairly high demand, is it because they're the most recent? I guess it's a good thing I have the 2Gs I want from them already. xd.png

Yeah, it was the same with the Solstice last Christmas, and then it got even more confusing when the dragon's wings kept changing color. First they were all blue, then only some of them were blue while other changed back to match the parent's wing color.

I'm breeding one Radiant Angel to gift and the other I'll probably keep for myself just because I want a 2G from RA x GoN. x3 Also looking forward to breeding my 2G Rosebud, but I have to wait for her assigned partner to come off cooldown. When it does they're offspring are gonna be so pretty. wub.gif

Edited by Syiren

Sorry if this is a repeat question, but are we limited to two V-Day dragons, like we are with Xmas? This is my first V-Day, so I'm excited!

Sorry if this is a repeat question, but are we limited to two V-Day dragons, like we are with Xmas? This is my first V-Day, so I'm excited!

You can only have two of the newest CB Dragons when they are released. smile.gif

Edited by shadowfighter

Two CB Valentines and two CB Holidays but at Halloween as much CB as you have space on your scroll. laugh.gifcool.gif

ETA: No limits on non-CBs!

Edited by Tigerkralle

I know that I want 2nd gen RAs because I already have a lot of 2nd gen offspring of the other Valentine's dragons.

I try to collect 2nd gens of the previous year's release for each holiday dragon.

I know that I want 2nd gen RAs because I already have a lot of 2nd gen offspring of the other Valentine's dragons.

I try to collect 2nd gens of the previous year's release for each holiday dragon.

I haven't even decided what I want to breed my own RAs to. There are some really pretty combinations. ohmy.gif I might see if I catch anything nice in the second round of catching before I decide what to breed mine to.

I haven't even decided what I want to breed my own RAs to. There are some really pretty combinations. ohmy.gif I might see if I catch anything nice in the second round of catching before I decide what to breed mine to.

I asked someone to breed mine to a mistletoe on a whim and I think the pairing looks really pretty. They also look good with solstices.

3 hours until my eggs hatch. *stares at eggs* I really wanna take a nap but scared that my alarm won't go off sad.gif

Urgh, why can't someone dump some nice second gen Rosebuds in the AP? It's all I need!

Edit: That didn't take long lol

Edited by Niyaka

Urgh, why can't someone dump some nice second gen Rosebuds in the AP? It's all I need!

I tossed several of them into the departures thread the first day. They are there. You just have to keep trying. I call it the tendonitis-inducing event for a reason. xd.png

Thanks for the update TJ!

I can't wait to see what the new valentine's day dragon looks like! I bet it'll be beautiful biggrin.gif

*peeks into the large hole in most of her eggs* HellooooOOOOooooo~ anyone home?

seriously. it's not the catching that's driving me nuts, it's the waiting!

Thankfully I'm keeping myself busy over at virtuadopts with the click exchange. I'm trying to hatch two eevee eggs, but at least I don't have to wait a week.

I can't believe it's only 9:30. Ugh. It feels so much later. Can't tell if I'm tired or if I just want my eggs to hatch faster. xd.png

I guess I'll add my own brag: I think I have one of each of the past Valentine's. I'm just waiting for them to hatch now. smile.gif

Why are there no 2nd gen Sweetlings from Silver? Am I the only one that loves how they look together? ._.

Just a few more days till Valentines. ^o^ I can't wait! Even though I'll be spending most of it on a plane, ahaha.