TJ09

2015-02-06 - Valentine's Day Timeline

OR you can have the first 2nd gen. alt thuwed sweetling. ohmy.gif

Second, there was one last year.

Second, there was one last year.

Oh oops! I stand corrected. I must've somehow missed that black and red amidst the purple&pink. tongue.gif

I know the feel, Reidragon, only I have the reverse problem: http://dragcave.net/lineage/KunD4

My scroll is coded for black when pink would be better xd.png.

Oh Man xd.png Yeah it would be awesome for you to have a pinky but first thuwed alt is awesome too! I think I'm gonna keep my egg for awhile until I can decide what to do. I am soooooo torn. Part of me wants to trade it and part of me is whispering 'you haz to keep even if it will go cotton candy pink'

I know the feel, Reidragon, only I have the reverse problem: http://dragcave.net/lineage/KunD4

My scroll is coded for black when pink would be better xd.png.

I think 'kun' is a Japanese honorific used to show affection from a girl to a boy. Very fitting for a Valentine's day dragon. That aside, it's a 2G Holiday Thuwed. That is beyond amazing, alt or not.

There are some really nice eggs in the AP right now that aren't Valentines. Just caught a really nice dorsal that I decided to keep. I think I'll breed some of my other nice lineaged dragons to gift to the AP, just to help keep things interesting. biggrin.gif

I'm gonna save my Dragons to breed on Val day biggrin.gif (Besides one Radiant Angel which I am breeding to my CB silver shimmer on my b-day Feb 13th) Rei B-day RAs of DOOM ;D

*looks over the thread*

I just realized that the one Dragon I'm going to need to complete my sprite collection seems to be the one that's hardest to catch this year (Radiant Angels)

Ah well, maybe there will be more of them by the time I can hunt for eggs again (just another 30-some odd hours before my eggs start hatching)

I got my hands on one of every dragon! (With some help from a friend - ty Nelly~) so that's my goal done! Yay!

Now I can start grabbing dragons more choosily~

Hoping I can find a nice lineage or two while I'm at it xd.png

Gahhh, I'm all out of Magi BSA's and I need to be able to trade! Curse my giving nature for putting all those eggs on the Departures Thread. I wish I could get Val's all year round, then this egg wouldn't be so important. xd.png

Ok, I've bred one of each of the six Vals released thus far. 'tis enough...

You got one of my Sweetling eggs~ I'm glad to see it go to a good home! I hope you like the Nhiostrife lineage~

thanks, i'll take good care of it, got it on my first click xd.png

Where in blazes are all of the Radiant Angels?? xd.png

I haven't bred mine yet. Waiting until I free up some scroll space and also waiting for the mates I planned to breed them with are off cooldown.

Where in blazes are all of the Radiant Angels?? xd.png

I still havent bred mine. I want to have some space free first tongue.gif

Also, Im trying to decide on whether or not to keep this one...

I still havent bred mine. I want to have some space free first tongue.gif

Also, Im trying to decide on whether or not to keep this one...

That one is pretty fancy!

I haven't bred mine yet, either. Probably tomorrow smile.gif

Oh my...sweetling wall in the AP....

Lol I saw that too. Madness? >> For some reason seeing that wall has me repeating 'Sugar' from Maroon 5 in my head. tongue.gifSugar?, Yes please. xd.png

Anybody really hoping to find out who gets their babies? I had a few stair and non-checker evens that went straight to the AP for people to grab if they needed them, but I also bred lineages with drops. So many of my eggs this year ended up on scrolls that don't have scroll names showing and God help me I'm curious! unsure.gif

Anybody really hoping to find out who gets their babies? I had a few stair and non-checker evens that went straight to the AP for people to grab if they needed them, but I also bred lineages with drops. So many of my eggs this year ended up on scrolls that don't have scroll names showing and God help me I'm curious! unsure.gif

That happens to me every year xd.png Then its the nail bite fest hoping they all hatch and huge plus for those people who actually name them something similar to their parents tongue.gif

Seems a lot of the Vals I'm picking up are from one scroll...and not exactly good lineages most of the time either.