TJ09

2015-02-06 - Valentine's Day Timeline

I had only three goals with Valentines this year: get 2 Sweetlings, 2 Rosebuds, and 2 Radiant Angels. AND I HAVE SUCCEEDED. The Sweetlings are forum gifts, as is my first Rosebud biggrin.gif I love her so much already! But my Radiant Angels… they're the ones I'm REALLY proud of!

A 2nd gen so pretty I could die and I almost thought he was inbred xd.png

And I adore my little Stairstep Rosebud, I think I'll continue her theme with one of my CB Desipis dragons when Halloween or Valentines comes around next!

cant wait for new val dragon while im collecting all the past ones. I grabbed these special 3 from ap biggrin.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

You got one of my Sweetling eggs~ I'm glad to see it go to a good home! I hope you like the Nhiostrife lineage~

Holy cow just got off work and no Vals in the ap sad.gif So disappoint! I was looking forward to nabbing some pretty RA lines D:!

Holy cow just got off work and no Vals in the ap sad.gif So disappoint! I was looking forward to nabbing some pretty RA lines D:!

You have to keep refreshing the page.

I just realzied that the banner for this even has Pink Dragons on it and not the Valentines and that actually cracks me up a lot.

OMG lol, thats funny.

They come and go all the time. Earlier the was just a trickle and then suddenly a huge batch abruptly showed up. Just keep an eye to the page smile.gif

Theres still quite a few days left in the breeding season so you'll have time. Managed to get a lovely Radiant Angel from a Solstice so I'll have to try and find a mate for him come Christmas. Also got a few other Valentines whose lineages I can continue so that makes me happy.

What is the least common Valentine atm?

I don't know about least common, but I always have the most trouble catching rosebuds; my suspicions would be Val '09s though, in truth.

I am having very little luck with Radiant Angels

I am having very little luck with Radiant Angels

I did my RAs x a thunder and a red dorsal, if you want one of the babies, I don't mind waiting until next year to have one smile.gif

I did my RAs x a thunder and a red dorsal, if you want one of the babies, I don't mind waiting until next year to have one smile.gif

Thank you for the offer, but I think you should keep them!

Statiscally the Radiants. Since there are only two per scroll (or even less) since they came out last year.

Other than that I am not sure. Maybe the 09?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Ak7kL UUUUGH! If only my scroll was coded for black ;o;! So gorgeous. -cries- I don't know if I want to keep in on account of it turning pink ><

But then you could breed it with a pink next year for someone to have on a dark coded scroll.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Ak7kL UUUUGH! If only my scroll was coded for black ;o;! So gorgeous. -cries- I don't know if I want to keep in on account of it turning pink ><

Having the opposite problem, I cry when I throw back lovely pastel lineages, knowing I would ruin them if they remained on my scroll. It just wouldn't look the same to have a random black sweet in the 3rd generation with everything around it pink and soft blue.

@amthystfire True I suppose. D:

@Draketeeth I knooooow. If only we could have both ;o; I think everyone would be much happier. I would not care if I didn't have black cbs as long as I could have a lineaged one ><

How do you know if you have a black coded scroll? I thought the Sweetlings were just spriters alts?

How do you know if you have a black coded scroll? I thought the Sweetlings were just spriters alts?

There was a mix up, you would already know if you had one because they have been coded that way since Sweetlings were first out.

When Sweetlings were first dropped in the cave there was a glitch that caused caught eggs to disappear. Alt Sweetlings were given to those affected as an apology. Those people are coded for black Sweetlings.

When Sweetlings were first dropped in the cave there was a glitch that caused caught eggs to disappear. Alt Sweetlings were given to those affected as an apology. Those people are coded for black Sweetlings.

Lol sad thing was I was there for that glitch but mine didn't disappear. I really rather wish they had!

Ahhhhh ok. Well its not me then xd.png Its alright though I'm happy with the lineage regardless.