TJ09

2015-02-06 - Valentine's Day Timeline

It's going to be empty for the first bit as people madly rush to grab all the first clutches.

Oh no, I just tried to breed two valentines and got a blank screen. It says I bred them, but they have no offspring. ;_;

OMG!! My first catch and it's an AMAZING find! Hello 3G Prizefail. You are mine! wub.gif

Ooh!~ Congrats! laugh.gif

Everything is getting snatched up lightning fast... I might have to wait a few hours, or more. unsure.gif

Count me in on that random breeding hiccup. Just tried a Sweeting, got some error page, but no eggs. D:

There was a wall. I clicked an egg, missed it, and went back to an AP of commons...

i glimpsed the wall, missed an egg, and every other time it's been commons sad.gif

Somebody post when they see an egg or successfully breed! I'm scared to start until I'm sure it's on blink.gif

I bred my Arsani and got Vday eggs. :#

Not seeing any in the AP, though... though that may be because they are getting grabbed up too quickly.

I also bred a Sweetling and went to a blank page. I didn't get any eggs and it was for a blood swap with another user. sad.gif

Edited by KaelaBoo24

I suggest no one breed their Valentines until TJ resolves the issue.

Edited by suskekun222

I've caught a few, but threw most back. The one second long walls of V-eggs though are funny xd.png

Funny, but a bit frustrating. So far the only egg I've gotten was so messy I just couldn't bring myself to keep it.

Guess we just need to give it a little time.

I think we shouldn't worry so much. There's going to be a wall two days from now! xd.pngD

Edit: OMG! Downtime!!!! XDDD

Edited by Ylvanne

Just bred my '09 wub.gif Now I've gotta start catching all the ones I missed during my absence! laugh.gif

I think it's just Sweetlings that are glitched, because I've seen Rosebud, Heartseeker, and RA eggs in the AP.

Just went and checked the lineage of the dragon I missed. It does exist. It was a radiant angel. But I'll hold off breeding just yet.

Yes same here. I bred my Sweetling and the page went blank...then it said my dragon has been bred BUT NO EGGS D:

Mine too, also a Sweetling after a successful breeding with my 09 Val?

I bred my Radiant Angel just fine, thank goodness.

Keep an eye out for the eggs ;D