TJ09

2015-02-06 - Valentine's Day Timeline

Ahh, I'm excited! I'm egglocked, though... dangit. xd.png

Oh, forget it. I'll just abandon it all, cause it's easily replaceable. tongue.gif Valentine's beauties here I come! xd.png

lol, Oh I feel ya. That's the spot I was in last year. I also froze a lot of babies that I didn't want to. I tried to be better prepared this year. I've got five free egg spaces this time around and while it's not what I was hoping for I'm still in pretty good condition. biggrin.gif

Alrighty, I have my list of things I need to do before the event ends and I'm pumped. Someone please calm me down...

I have only one egg on my scroll atm which will hatch sometime tomorrow. I could incuhatch it, but I'm lazy. 'Sides, I'm not going to be after much anyway AP wise xd.png.

Edited by Slaskia

I am SO ready. I have no eggs and only one Red hatchling.

I've been hording my Reds so I have lots of incubates to use.

I've plotted out what past Valentine dragons I'm going to breed and when to maximize the number of eggs.

*positively giddy with excitement*

T-minus 30 minutes and counting. biggrin.gif

I am SO ready. I have no eggs and only one Red hatchling.

I've been hording my Reds so I have lots of incubates to use.

I've plotted out what past Valentine dragons I'm going to breed and when to maximize the number of eggs.

*positively giddy with excitement*

Same here, only I have four hatchlings. I can't wait!!

Please tell me I'm not the only one staying up past 5 AM for this. xd.png

Lol, I'm staying up past 11:00 pm. xd.png

Same here, only I have four hatchlings. I can't wait!!

Same for me, hopefully they'll mature by the time I get around to grabbing a second batch.

Too excited by this to go to bed even though I should. xd.png At least it's starting on Sunday so no school or anything.

Hooray for pink dragons... and please let the CB either be something other than pink or at least a shade of pink that goes decently with non-pink dragons.

Please tell me I'm not the only one staying up past 5 AM for this. xd.png

Since I'm in the same time zone as the cave I'm gonna give it my best shot, but if I did make it to 5 am my time I would be up for 24 hours. xd.png

As long as my migraine doesn't come back I can pull it off. Haha, I'm getting so excited! tongue.gif

I'm playing Smash 4 but it's hardly distracting me like I'd hoped Dx I'm so excited for breeding! Time to catch up on what I missed last year!

Great...now I have the 'Final Countdown' stuck in my head.

Gah, now you've gotten it in my head! xd.png

Running out of stuff to do now that the family is going to bed so guess I'll just hover this forum... *glares at the clock to try and make it tick faster*

Great...now I have the 'Final Countdown' stuck in my head.

Darnit, now I do too. Thanks a lot....

14 mins!!

Edited by shadowfighter