TJ09

2015-02-06 - Valentine's Day Timeline

Not a backup winner. Oh well. Onto Valentine's Day!

My thoughts exactly. I hope the event has something to do with chocolate. biggrin.gif

Hooray for Valentine's Event, and new Val Dragon!

Thanks for the 'heads up', TJ. smile.gif

Valentine's event is gonna rock.

Valentine's event is gonna rock.

Why do I have a funny feeling you know more than you are allowed to say, TCA?

xd.png

ANYHOW, I am looking forward to the event. I definitely want a few more Radiant Angels... soooo pretty.

I fully intend to get one of each, then maybe 2 depending on how fast I get them to hatch. Theres a few specific ones I'm looking for to continue lineages I picked up so fingers crossed.

Why do I have a funny feeling you know more than you are allowed to say, TCA?

xd.png

ANYHOW, I am looking forward to the event. I definitely want a few more Radiant Angels... soooo pretty.

Maybe TCA planned the event... TCA has done lots of subtle hinting when she's involved in the event/dragon.

Maybe TCA planned the event... TCA has done lots of subtle hinting when she's involved in the event/dragon.

That is what I am wondering, too.

I am sure that we will find out eventually (Usually those involved are credited after the event is finished).

I hope for a cutie female species  rolleyes.gif

I think it's a female year this year - Valentines alternate every year I think?

I'm more excited for this than I expected, but I'm still not planning to go all-out smile.gif A couple of nice 2G RAs and the new CBs will be enough.

I can hardly wait for the fun to start! I've got so many pretty valentine lineages to breed.

Alright, time to prepare for the breeding period and new release. Thank you TJ!

Thanks TJ. Looking forward to breeding my "old" valentines and getting the new one.

I can't wait to see the new Valentine dragon. I hope it's an anti V-day one!

Wait...didn't in the past the new V-day dragon only dropped for one day? I don't remember V-day dragons ever dropping for three days straight huh.gif

I can't wait to see the new breed, I really loved last years. And I finally get to breed all the dragons I caught last year (it was a very good year). I'll probably wait until the 9th to breed. I want to create more pretties that share my birthday. tongue.gif