TJ09

2015-02-06 - Valentine's Day Timeline

user posted image

The timeline for the Valentine's Day event is essentially the same as before:

Sunday, February 8 at 0:00: Past Valentine's dragons will be breedable. They will remain breedable for exactly seven days, ending February 15 at 0:00.

Saturday, February 14 at 0:00: A new Valentine's Day dragon will be released. It will drop for three days, ending February 17 at 0:00. In addition, a special event will begin at this time, lasting one week (it will end February 21 at 0:00).

And, just like last year, there is some poorly-timed datacenter work that needs doing. This will result in a full outage of the site and forums. I don't have an exact schedule yet, but I will try to ensure that it is after the end of this year's event.

Ooooh!! Cant wait~

Gonna have to breed Myst on the 8th for the raffle. Thats fine, I can extend the closing of the list then~

Thank you TJ~!

[EDIT:]

Backup winners have been contacted and I'm das because I'm not one but still very happy for everyone that won~! Congrats to everyone and cant wait to enjoy this valentine event~!

Edited by AnanoKimi

So here it comes...

Thank you, TJ, for another detailed timeline, so we know what we have to look forward to, and how to time our dragon breeding ! And special thanks for switching to 0:00 instead of 12 pm in these announcements - it makes DC life so much easier for people like me, who aren't used to the am/pm thingy. smile.gif

And I'm sure you'll place the downtime in the best spot possible without having access to magic. wink.gif

Yay! Looking forward to the event this year and breedings. :3

Awesome! biggrin.gif I'm so excited to get my first Valentine's dragons, I love them all~! And to see the new one, so excited for that! wub.gif Can't wait!! biggrin.gif

Edit: Oh cool I made the first page. xd.png Also I can't wait to see what the event is gonna be! <3

Edited by Fabula

Excellent, new Vals will be there for 3 days. Much easier on me, as I have to be away from home for almost all of Valentine's Day Weekend. Thank you TJ!

Thanks for the heads up TJ and I can't wait for Sunday to come.

Thank you TJ for the heads up and for telling us a timeline of upcoming events. laugh.gif

cool.gif

Edited by Taryn123

So glad we have a few days to catch the new Val Day dragon. Val day is one of the busiest day/week for me (I'm a florist). Can't wait to see the new release!!

Congrats to the new Prize winners!! Can't wait to see the new codes! biggrin.gif