pudding

2x2 Mages and Romance

((Esko has been a bit busy lately. If nobody posts in two days, I'll lead the time skip. Until then, it's open game.))

It took only a few days for the rights to two Level 3 prisoners to be almost completely handed over to Senior Officers Esko and Rosalie. Along with their history together and the fact Esko and Rosalie had been the ones to bring in said two prisoners, they seemed to be the best ones in terms of response. They actually seemed alright with working with them and it was unlikely any other officer would be able to get the two leads to budge. In only one short meeting, they practically had the two willing to cooperate with finding the mysterious killer. That in itself was a gift that the Task Force was more than willing to accept considering most prisoners were completely happy being uncooperative and wrathful.

Of course, then there was the fact that the mysterious killer had claimed two more victims in those few short days and seemed to be attacking more and more. With no other leads to turn to, allowing Esko and Rosalie to manage the two prisoners seemed ideal. Therefor, the Inspectors agreed amongst themselves and surrendered the two prisoners to Esko and Rosalie to do with as they saw fit. So long as they did not go rogue again, the rest of the Task Force would steer clear and let them do what they wanted. Of course, when everything was said and done, they still had to be returned to the prison. But that would be handled in time.

((There's a start.))

(Very sorry guys! School just ended last week and Ive recently taken up a hobby. Its taking up A LOT of my time. Its really late here so I cant post a reply right now but I will post one tomorrow (technically later today). Sorry again!)

((I'll get a post once I am on iPad again. Which may take a bit, considering school))

(Eep. Unexpected problems and a random vacation. Currently out of the country so Im relying purely on wifi.

Ill give this a shot.)

Rosalie stood at the entrance of the cells where both Elliot and Braxton where being held. She'd recently been told that the task force had let Esko and her question her former friends without any interference by them. How she was going to pull it off, she had no idea. But she knew that she had to let Elliot and Braxton know what had happened and what was going on. She was only glad that they seemed to be on their way to cooperation. She took a deep breath and wondered which cell to go over to. She didnt know where Esko was, and if he would be do what she was about to do right now, but she firgured that is someone had to face Braxton, it should be her. And if someone had to face Elliot, it should be Esko. Before she could regret heading towards Braxton's cell instead of Elliot's, she swiftly made her way to where Braxton was held in. She opened the small window on the door and peered inside. "Braxton?" A small part of her hoped that he was asleep so that she could just walk away and try again later. She didnt think she was ready for his reaction just yet, whatever it may be.

(Dunno.)

((Oh what I was needed))

"G'day, Rosal. What can I do ya for?" A voice asked from the corner. It was Braxton, calmly sitting in the left corner, near the door and the windowthing. It was a warm day, and the cool corner was the only place where he was comfortable other than laying on the cot, so he had decided to kill two birds with one stone. Braxton was in a rather agreeable mood like he normally was on this pleasant morning, rather than the explosive mood he was in a few days ago. He got up slowly, walking to the windowthing, and looking through at Rose's face. "So, are we gonna talk for real, or are we going straight to 'do you have any information for me to have so you don't have to talk to someone meaner because you're the only one who knows anything about what happened' or whatever?" he asked, and although he was speaking in a lighthearted tone, both of them knew the graveness of the matter.

((Also, Mint, stop worrying about poofing. I don't mind and you don't really need an explanation. I certainly don't have one for my poofings other than *gestures to sig*, and Esko keeps reminding me that he has nil ideas. We poof too.))