Hogwarts Stripes Lineage Group

Stripes of Hogwarts Lineage

No problem smile.gif Let me know if you have any other question.

Which reminds me I have a question for you too - Are you only interested in a 2nd gen egg or would you be willing to take a higher gen Hogwarts egg until the 2nd gen can be breed for you? Saphira is very good with breeding 2nd gens, but I don't know how many days it will take until the starter couples are breedable again.

No problem smile.gif Let me know if you have any other question.

Which reminds me I have a question for you too - Are you only interested in a 2nd gen egg or would you be willing to take a higher gen Hogwarts egg until the 2nd gen can be breed for you? Saphira is very good with breeding 2nd gens, but I don't know how many days it will take until the starter couples are breedable again.

2nd gens are possible right now smile.gif

I'm not a difficult person, so whatever you want to give me, I'm happy with!

smile.gif

DId you want a purebred 2nd gen or a half blood 3rd gen?

ROFL I couldn't decide if the two muggleborn Death Eaters were funnier or Lizzy's What If You Were a Deatheater. So many Gryiffindors and then a Death Eater. And to top it all Zahra is a Gryffindor again.

No egg for Zahra, unfortunately.

The Ravenclaw line is giving great joy to Squee's grandfather.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/TkKSS

Sirius has been pretty profilic though, so it can't be the DNA. They were probably in shock because they had produced a Gryffindor Child. A Slytherin offspring should suit them better.

Sirius has been pretty profilic though

I had just managed to forget all those fanfictions... blink.gif

I WANT TO JOIN

Forum Name: Avarule

Scroll Name: Avarule

How many CB stripes do you have? None

I had just managed to forget all those fanfictions... blink.gif

And I am beginning to wonder if I should start reading fanfiction xd.png There are tales were the orginal Sirius has children?

Avarule, welcome to the lineage!

I can catch a cb stripe for you if you like

Please let us know what kind of Hogwarts egg you'd like. Can the rest of us offer you an egg or does it have to be one from Saphiras starter pairs? - If you want a specific egg do you want a Pureblood, a halfblood or a muggleborn egg? And from which starter pair?

Thanks for the welcome! I'd prefer a 2nd gen from the Slytherin starters but anything is fine. smile.gif The reason I didn't make an official request yet is that I'm egglocked (again).

And I'd really appreciate a CB stripe! I have absolutely terrible luck when it comes to catching them. >.<

Do you mind if I catch the cb stripe egg tomorrow instead of now? I'll be egg-locked myself when I add another egg and if you have no space right now I can't pass it on to you after the cool down period.

If you are okay with waiting until I've a bit more space on my scroll I can even offer to hatch it for you.

I'd give you the hatchling on my scroll but I want ViolentSaint89 to have that one.

Edited by Laura-Lana

Sure, I don't mind waiting. That actually works out well since I won't have space until tomorrow. ^^"

And I am beginning to wonder if I should start reading fanfiction xd.png There are tales were the orginal Sirius has children?

You can't imagine what horrors lurk behind these words. Horrors that can't be unseen. blink.gif

There's a reason if I came to appreciate Peter: he's usually spared. Usually.

Aanyway... hello new student, my name is Lizzy, I'm a Hufflepuff and I don't like sharing my CB stripes. But I really need to clean my soul, so I'm giving up one of my catches.

You can't imagine what horrors lurk behind these words. Horrors that can't be unseen. blink.gif

Aanyway... hello new student, my name is Lizzy, I'm a Hufflepuff and I don't like sharing my CB stripes. But I really need to clean my soul, so I'm giving up one of my catches.

That's very kind of you, Lizzy. I'll accept it as soon as possible. biggrin.gif

Thanks for the welcome! I'd prefer a 2nd gen from the Slytherin starters but anything is fine. smile.gif The reason I didn't make an official request yet is that I'm egglocked (again).

And I'd really appreciate a CB stripe! I have absolutely terrible luck when it comes to catching them. >.<

First of all, welcome to the lineage! Unfortunately I tried the Slytherin pair but they gave me nothing.

However if acceptable to you, Helga Hufflepuff and her mate were willing to breed an egg. Its a baby Death Eater, and they want it gone. Would you like it?

First of all, welcome to the lineage! Unfortunately I tried the Slytherin pair but they gave me nothing.

However if acceptable to you, Helga Hufflepuff and her mate were willing to breed an egg. Its a baby Death Eater, and they want it gone. Would you like it?

Of course! I actually might be able to make some space in a moment so I'll be able to accept it soon.

You are right, I've no clue what you are hinting there, but I am eaten up with curiosity now. And who do you mean with Peter? Peter Pettigrew? Nevermind, I think I better close this topic now. Don't want to give you a heartattack.

Nice of you to donate one of your cb stripes though.

@Avarule: The cb stripe you were promised by me is on my scroll. If you want to collect it as an egg just let me know when you have space.

If you want me to hatch for you, let me know which gender you want please so that I can influence.

REGISTER MY STUDENT

Forum Name: Avarule

Scroll Name: Avarule

Blood Status: Purebred

Student’s Name: Quintus Quirke the Death Eater

Lineage Link