TJ09

2015-02-01 - Raffle Update

Exactly why he REALLY needs to be a boy! I'm not sure I have any more nails left to bite!

I'm working on him.. he's so close!

14.5k and counting. LOL. Come on, you goof! I just home the "F" in his code stands for Firelord instead of "Female". xd.png

I've been using the wiki o.O

Here

Someone's probably got a master list somewhere. I wish it were me lol

I have a master list if you'd like to see. But I'm not allowed to post on the forums.

And there's at least one that's sitting on its owner's scroll. :/ I think it's a prize, unless it's an experiment. But judging by the lack of hatchlings and eggs, I think they took a break from DC at the worst time.

And lol yeah Slaskia. We gotta look in the ERs and Hatchling areas now because all eggs that aren't ER have hatched by now.

14.5k and counting. LOL. Come on, you goof! I just home the "F" in his code stands for Firelord instead of "Female". xd.png

Well I'm sure somehow, somewhere, there are drawings of a genderbent Zuko. Check DA. wink.gif

Edited by zaverxi

I'm working on him.. he's so close!

I'm working on him too! Literally watching all these tinsels not gendering is making my eyes narrow. I will whip out my secret weapon on them.

And is it just me but don't they normally hold out longer then shimmers to begin with?

*shakes fist*

Curse you stubbron tinsels!!!

I have a master list if you'd like to see. But I'm not allowed to post on the forums.

And there's at least one that's sitting on its owner's scroll. :/ I think it's a prize, unless it's an experiment. But judging by the lack of hatchlings and eggs, I think they took a break from DC at the worst time.

And lol yeah Slaskia. We gotta look in the ERs and Hatchling areas now because all eggs that aren't ER have hatched by now.

Zav, might you email it to me then, please?

and oh god please tell me you're joking about that forgotten one... :/

Edited by mysterrie

16k.. come on, Zuko..

I'm working on him too! Literally watching all these tinsels not gendering is making my eyes narrow. I will whip out my secret weapon on them.

And is it just me but don't they normally hold out longer then shimmers to begin with?

*shakes fist*

Curse you stubbron tinsels!!!

Must be. The shimmer gendered with half the unique views, less clicks, and less total views.

Well, he did chase Aang forever, never giving up. The boy is rather hard-headed. tongue.gif

Don't you mean hot-headed? hehe xd.png *brick'd*

He needs more uniques. I'm trying, but this time of night's kinda on the low-traffic side for me. :-)

I wonder if TJ is waiting for the current batch to grow up before doing the redraw... Or at least until the last one hatches?

I hope not, I'd be so anxious about whether or not I won...

All these people bombing Zuko and he STILL won't gender!

Dork

He's being especially stubborn. Thanks for all the help, everyone! <3

Bah, the shimmer had less uniques and gendered, but Zuko is like "Noooo, I don't want to! I still have to find my honour before I can gender!"

That's what I've been doing since I started xd.png. I'll keep looking, but I'm coming up dry for new ones now.

I wonder if TJ is waiting for the current batch to grow up before doing the redraw... Or at least until the last one hatches?

So the eggs that are failed to hatch in 7 days can make place for the redraw?

He's being especially stubborn. Thanks for all the help, everyone! <3

Bah, the shimmer had less uniques and gendered, but Zuko is like "Noooo, I don't want to! I still have to find my honour before I can gender!"

All these darlings and Zuko is treading lightly getting that word used before he gets bratty thrown his way lol, are sitting here on auto-refresh that I put on just to save my little laptop's keyboard and will they gender?

Nah... Tinsels will be tinsels. I'm about to blast them with music... It's time to get the party started! xd.png

That's what I've been doing since I started xd.png. I'll keep looking, but I'm coming up dry for new ones now.

Well if there's no more than what we've found, that'd explain why we can't find them!

There's always the chance that a prize winner is using non-dragcave foo to bomb their babies.

I also found two codes that are still fogged. :/ And might stay that way if their owners don't see them. I tried PMing the one person, but I have no idea who the other is. I just saw a fog on Silvi's with a code that can't be anything BUT a prize.

All these darlings and Zuko is treading lightly getting that word used before he gets bratty thrown his way lol, are sitting here on auto-refresh that I put on just to save my little laptop's keyboard and will they gender?

Nah... Tinsels will be tinsels. I'm about to blast them with music... It's time to get the party started! xd.png

I've working on Zuko and geode right now. If you see your tinsel's views going way way up.. erm.. that's us. biggrin.gif

So!

Zuko, geode right now.

Krazy, Horse, and Frodo left.

Harle.. Zuko's near his max views. He needs more UVs.. :/

PFFFF, oh you brat, Zuko. Come on! Just...be nice, and gender. >_> I'll see if I can scrounge up somewhere to get him more uniques.

I've working on Zuko and geode right now. If you see your tinsel's views going way way up.. erm.. that's us. biggrin.gif

So!

Zuko, geode right now.

Krazy, Horse, and Frodo left.

If you'd add /shine to that list, please? No gender yet but she'd better be a she!!

PFFFF, oh you brat, Zuko. Come on! Just...be nice, and gender. >_> I'll see if I can scrounge up somewhere to get him more uniques.

*nods* I can get them views super fast.. I can't get the uniques, though.

I guess he doesn't like you, then. tongue.gif

*pelts Zuko with moldy cheese* Gender, you fool!