TJ09

2015-02-01 - Raffle Update

It'd rock if we could work on the same one at the same time. Views would go up so much faster. Zuko's almost there....

I'm gonna have to take a break for dinner here in a bit, but once I get back, I'll definitely continue if you guys still need help.

Haha well my dinner is over/sitting next to me in a bowl that's conveniently forgotten.

I'll keep working on FZuko then doing my best wink.gif

Come on little Zuko, turn into a boy for mummy! Please. I'm kind of freaking out, worrying that the influence did not stick. *Bites nails* wacko.gifunsure.gif

I'd love a hand with that, I can't wait to see what gender Oasis picks. ^.^ She/he may still be too young to gender, though.

Sycamore, that Snape badge is hilarious. xd.png Shortaxel, yours are really pretty!

Thank you! biggrin.gif I'm really happy with how they turned out.

And thank you EscapistLore for putting Yellowstone on your gendering-helping list! I really appreciate it ^w^

Wow when you go public the clicks increase pretty fast lol.

Its so cool seeing all the other codes smile.gif My favorites (besides my own) are Smaug, Frodo and the GoT themed Sansa I'm a sucker for LoTR and GoT...

Come on little Zuko, turn into a boy for mummy! Please. I'm kind of freaking out, worrying that the influence did not stick. *Bites nails* wacko.gifunsure.gif

Hey at least you could name it Azula if it misgenders. wink.gif Or that Ice Queen daughter of Zuko's in LoK.

Hey at least you could name it Azula if it misgenders. wink.gif Or that Ice Queen daughter of Zuko's in LoK.

Oh lordie, LOL! I considered Azula as a code, but she's bat-poop crazy! xd.png

It'd rock if we could work on the same one at the same time. Views would go up so much faster. Zuko's almost there....

I'm gonna have to take a break for dinner here in a bit, but once I get back, I'll definitely continue if you guys still need help.

Ok, all, back from dinner. On I go!

Harle, don't freak. Zuko will cooperate! (I hope)

And seriously, guys, no need to thank me. I'm enjoying helping you all. smile.gif

Sure thing! Let me get Zuko boosted up, then I'll be right onto Kevin. biggrin.gif

Thanks so much! He gendered right. biggrin.gif

And Ponie congratulations!

Kevin is a bouncing baby BOY!!!

Yay! I'll take some of that Y chromosome luck (or temperature luck? I suppose dragons don't have to have the same sex determination as mammals, and reptiles have a variety of types...). I'll take whatever boy luck you used!

And Ponie congratulations!

Kevin is a bouncing baby BOY!!!

Thank the heavens for that one gendering correctly. I'd of laughed so hard if he gendered as a female Kevin. xd.png

Hoping that re-draws will be soon, so I can find out I didn't get it, again. tongue.gif

Edited to fix view code to lineage code

Edited by DragonxEmpress

Current list - Zuko, geode, Krazy, Horse, Frodo.

Darn, Zuko, you are stubborn. biggrin.gif

Gratz for Kevin gendering right.

Note to you guys - I need to see your scroll to be able to help! None of your other babies will be harmed, I promise.

Edited by EscapistLore

Sycamore, that Snape badge is hilarious. xd.png

Haha, thanks! I have absolutely zero photoshop/design skills, so it had to be simple. xd.png

Does anyone have a link to the codes found so far? huh.gif

I've been using the wiki o.O

Here

Someone's probably got a master list somewhere. I wish it were me lol

Darn, Zuko, you are stubborn. biggrin.gif

Well, he did chase Aang forever, never giving up. The boy is rather hard-headed. tongue.gif

James is a Boy!

Thank goodness for that, I wouldn't have know how to deal with a female James Bond xd.png

That would be hilarious and awesome at the same time! xd.png

James is a Boy!

Thank goodness for that, I wouldn't have know how to deal with a female James Bond xd.png

He'd of been the butt of many jokes on DC for years to come if that would of happened. tongue.gif

Oh my lord, I'm so tired and I can't spell! I'm sorry. xd.png

Edited by DragonxEmpress

James is a Boy!

"Bond. Jamie Bond." ;-)

I still think a female Snape dragon would have been OK; his patronus canonically really WAS female, after all.

A female Zuko would be really, really hard to spin...

CB prize codes number is up to 233...

I think we are running out of codes to find. At least of the ones that remembered to put their babies in hatcheries and such *dreads to think of how many accepted the prize then stopped playing....*

I actually planned on influencing female when I picked the code, then I decided to leave it to chance and finally I decided to influence male so I could make pretty frill and rosebud babies

"Bond. Jamie Bond." ;-)

I still think a female Snape dragon would have been OK; his patronus canonically really WAS female, after all.

A female Zuko would be really, really hard to spin...

Exactly why he REALLY needs to be a boy! I'm not sure I have any more nails left to bite!

Exactly why he REALLY needs to be a boy! I'm not sure I have any more nails left to bite!

Ok, lemme see if I can help...

I wonder if TJ is waiting for the current batch to grow up before doing the redraw... Or at least until the last one hatches?