TJ09

2015-02-01 - Raffle Update

So uh what happens if a prize isn't noticed on someone's scroll and dies because it ran out of time? >_>

So uh what happens if a prize isn't noticed on someone's scroll and dies because it ran out of time? >_>

The prize dies... It's sad, but kind of like when the prize owners scrolls get burnt. I think there's been one occassion where T.J. resurrected a prize?

So. Challenge complete. biggrin.gif

(In response to her wanting views tongue.gif)

Edit - On to the next viewbombed prize!

Escapist you have just earned yourself a super cookie!

*makes a note in my spreadsheet*

And we have a bouncing baby girl!!! Yay!!

Mireu!

And everyone who posted their ungendered baby above got looks from me as well as I passed through the pages...

Now to make Mireu a badge...

Oh and Freddy... teach me your ways...

*stares at XFile*

Edited by mysterrie

Thank you! I'm glad people like my badge happy.gif

It's spectacular! It's got the Bond background and everything. biggrin.gif

P.S. - I was also short on views until I went to Yarold's after I saw someone mention it this morning.

Escapist you have just earned yourself a super cookie!

*makes a note in my spreadsheet*

And we have a bouncing baby girl!!! Yay!!

Mireu!

And everyone who posted their ungendered baby above got looks from me as well as I passed through the pages...

Now to make Mireu a badge...

My pleasure! Does anyone else want help viewbombing their prize? Til it genders, I mean. biggrin.gif

Edit - ooo, cookie

Edited by EscapistLore

Thank you smile.gif

It's from a game called BlazBlue and is the main protag's name. It's one of my favorite fighting series so I thought it'd be cool to name him after him. I didn't expect anyone to recognize the code really, but I do and that's all that matters. xd.png

Funny, that sounds familiar somehow. I've probably heard of it somewhere, but I don't recognize it. Cool! biggrin.gif

Yellowstone hatched! biggrin.gif I'm really hoping to get her 18,7200ish views since Yellowstone was established in 1872. 18,7231 or 13 would be perfect since it was on March 1st, but that's a huge stretch xd.png

I'm going crazy waiting for her to gender, so in the meantime I've been working on seasonal badges!

user posted imageuser posted image

You're still higher then some, ex: Mine with only 22 clicks. =p

I've been keeping quiet but I saw my code on the wiki and figured I may as well claim it. Not really concerned with views or anything, I know he'll (influenced male) grow up either way xd.png

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Ragna

*gives Ragna a scratch behind the ears* cool.gif

I think there was one that died because the owner wasn't around when they were distributed and it stayed in it's fog ball the whole time. TJ resurrected that one, although I don't remember which one it was off hand.

My pleasure! Does anyone else want help viewbombing their prize? Til it genders, I mean. biggrin.gif

Edit - ooo, cookie

May I have help for Kevin please? Thank you so much for the offer!

May I have help for Kevin please? Thank you so much for the offer!

Sure thing! Let me get Zuko boosted up, then I'll be right onto Kevin. biggrin.gif

Edit - ooo, cookie

I'd love a hand with that, I can't wait to see what gender Oasis picks. ^.^ She/he may still be too young to gender, though.

Sycamore, that Snape badge is hilarious. xd.png Shortaxel, yours are really pretty!

I'd love a hand with that, I can't wait to see what gender Oasis picks. ^.^ She/he may still be too young to gender, though.

Sycamore, that Snape badge is hilarious. xd.png Shortaxel, yours are really pretty!

Zuko

Kevin

geode

biggrin.gif

Edit - ooo, cookie

me too please, if possible. biggrin.gif i've been trying to get views via other forums with my signatures plus all the click sites but it just isn't working effectively.

Zuko

Kevin

geode

biggrin.gif

Zuko, Kevin, geode, Krazy. I'll get you all in order, and I'll try and get it all done tonight. xd.png

Edit - and horse.

Edited by EscapistLore

Zuko, Kevin, geode, Krazy. I'll get you all in order, and I'll try and get it all done tonight. xd.png

Edit - and horse.

Lemme give you a boost on that Escapist wink.gif

Edit - ooo, cookie

*sticks hand up*

Oooh, please, please

Luthen's Anguish wants to get viewbombed biggrin.gif

Lemme give you a boost on that Escapist wink.gif

Thanks! biggrin.gif Working on FZuko right now.

note- I'll keep on one prize til either I hit max views or they gender. Just so you know. smile.gif

Current list - Zuko, Kevin, geode, Krazy, Horse, frodo. (Which, btw, I love the code [huge LoTR fan here])

Edited by EscapistLore

Thanks! biggrin.gif Working on FZuko right now.

note- I'll keep on one prize til either I hit max views or they gender. Just so you know. smile.gif

Current list - Zuko, Kevin, geode, Krazy, Horse, frodo. (Which, btw, I love the code [huge LoTR fan here])

Sounds good! Want me to join in on the one you have open or start a new one?

I'm staying up anyway to get a bunch of hatchlings so I have some time xd.png

Sounds good! Want me to join in on the one you have open or start a new one?

I'm staying up anyway to get a bunch of hatchlings so I have some time xd.png

It'd rock if we could work on the same one at the same time. Views would go up so much faster. Zuko's almost there....

I'm gonna have to take a break for dinner here in a bit, but once I get back, I'll definitely continue if you guys still need help.

I think there was one that died because the owner wasn't around when they were distributed and it stayed in it's fog ball the whole time. TJ resurrected that one, although I don't remember which one it was off hand.

KARIS.

Though judging by what it was bred with... well.

CB prize codes number is up to 233...

Edited by zaverxi

My top five codes are Smaug, Frodo, Fairy, Frost, and FZuko. I seem to have a thing for codes starting with F. xd.png

My top five codes are Smaug, Frodo, Fairy, Frost, and FZuko. I seem to have a thing for codes starting with F. xd.png

With on random S. xd.png

KARIS.

Though judging by what it was bred with... well.

CB prize codes number is up to 233...

Ahh alright then. Seems I should check the wiki more often, it was probably listed there. tongue.gif