TJ09

2015-02-01 - Raffle Update

RagaDal, I did my best! I've been clicking on all the ones whose persons are saying they're trying to get more views for their pretty babies. It's so fun to see so many of the dragons coming out of their shells and being greeted with joy.

RagaDal, I did my best! I've been clicking on all the ones whose persons are saying they're trying to get more views for their pretty babies. It's so fun to see so many of the dragons coming out of their shells and being greeted with joy.

Fiona, I appreciate it. I'm just a little sad when I see all these other people getting view bombed -- I've got her in as many hatcheries as I can find, but somehow she's coming up short. I actually had to put her in an ER to get her to hatch!

I was warned about so many things (viewbombing, people asking for swaps etc) and honestly, that hasn't happened. You'd think she had dragon cooties or something. LOL

Edited by RagaDal

Shiny! Congratulations to the winner! I hope every baby dragon gendered like the happy owner want it.

@Xanthius This badge is so shiny... i have to click it... *click*

I'm having trouble getting UVs myself, so any place you think to spam XFile is fine by me. Just don't kill the shimmer or stripe, or I may get growly. Especially the stripe, it is a hollykin after all. tongue.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/XFile

Woah, how'd you get so many UVs? Got a trick?

Fiona, I appreciate it. I'm just a little sad when I see all these other people getting view bombed -- I've got her in as many hatcheries as I can find, but somehow she's coming up short. I actually had to put her in an ER to get her to hatch!

I was warned about so many things (viewbombing, people asking for swaps etc) and honestly, that hasn't happened. You'd think she had dragon cooties or something. LOL

Well, you DO have "don't PM me" in big, red letters in your sig... xd.png

As far as code, it's just harder to remember (especially since the last letter is just a letter AND capitalized as well), so people might be overlooking it / not imprinting it in their brains.

I haven't really done anything special outside of posting it in several hatcheries, Yarold's, a forum sig on another board, making everyone in IRC click it (tongue.gif), spamming Facebook with it and one or two other tricks.

You're still higher then some, ex: Mine with only 22 clicks. =p

I've been keeping quiet but I saw my code on the wiki and figured I may as well claim it. Not really concerned with views or anything, I know he'll (influenced male) grow up either way xd.png

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Ragna

Yep... still finding codes here there and everywhere.

The number is up to 209/600... how depressing. xd.png A lot of people claimed their prizes this year.  The more I find, the less raffle redraws there'll be.  unsure.gif

Oh well, it's good that people accepted. biggrin.gif So many more prize lines to collect... I didn't even collect half of last years' and now there'll be about 600 more, sheesh.

My counting is also 209 (+1)... 11 gold, 33 silver, 50 bronze of Tensels, 25 gold, 35 silver, 56 bronze of Shimmer-scales. The redraw looks promising. tongue.gif

My counting is also 209 (+1)... 11 gold, 33 silver, 50 bronze of Tensels, 25 gold, 35 silver, 56 bronze of Shimmer-scales. The redraw looks promising. tongue.gif

I wanna win so bad.. it'd be wonderful to win in the redraw, wouldn't it? *silvershimmersilvershimmersilvershimmer...*

Snape gendered male!

xd.png  *WHEW*  xd.png

I'm not sure what I would have said if he had gendered female... XDDD

EDIT: DarkdragoonXHybrid, what a pretty baby! x3 Is that referencing something (the code) or is it special somehow? =P Just wondering.

Edited by Kira-san

I wanna win so bad.. it'd be wonderful to win in the redraw, wouldn't it? *silvershimmersilvershimmersilvershimmer...*

Heh, my fingers are crossed right up there with yours, for that exact type of Prize tongue.gif

I think I just came across the first (?) person in this raffle who was also a previous winner.

Heh, my fingers are crossed right up there with yours, for that exact type of Prize tongue.gif

I think I just came across the first (?) person in this raffle who was also a previous winner.

My friend and I are both hoping we win in the redraw.. Unlikely, considering out of us three rl friends, one of us already won, but.. Hey, we can hope. I'd just about -die- if I won a shimmer. tongue.gif

Edit - For spelling mistakes, and.. so who won twice?

Edited by EscapistLore

EDIT: DarkdragoonXHybrid, what a pretty baby! x3 Is that referencing something (the code) or is it special somehow? =P Just wondering.

Thank you smile.gif

It's from a game called BlazBlue and is the main protag's name. It's one of my favorite fighting series so I thought it'd be cool to name him after him. I didn't expect anyone to recognize the code really, but I do and that's all that matters. xd.png

Shiny! Congratulations to the winner! I hope every baby dragon gendered like the happy owner want it.

@Xanthius This badge is so shiny... i have to click it... *click*

Thank you! I'm glad people like my badge happy.gif

I jumped on the custom badge train - it's not very good, I threw it together in Paint, but I like it. smile.gif

I love your badge! Death could be interpreted in so many ways, but Harry Potter though...! biggrin.gif

I love your badge! Death could be interpreted in so many ways, but Harry Potter though...! biggrin.gif

Thanks!

Haha, interpret it any way you want! I had a more Prachett-esque style of personality in mind for her, but that was the first quote that popped into my head. She'll be the strongest Shimmer of them all xd.png

I need to make myself a custom badge but alas, no photoshopping skills here D:

Marth passed the 20,000 view mark! And heading on for 200 clicks. I have set a personal scroll record that, unless I get another prize, will never be broken ever :'D

Edit: Removed an ever for redundancy that should be removed if redundant

Edited by rampaging wyvern

To get really a lot of UV's, you need to post it to a website that gets a LOT of ambient traffic. Not just hatcheries (though obviously those are good too), some website that actually sees hundreds of thousands of visitors pass through. The catch is the website has to be one that doesn't mind if you post off-topic stuff like dragon eggs. Some of the really high traffic forums out there are crabs about such things. :-)

I have no idea how some people get their dragons literally thousands of clicks, though. Either there's some trick to that, or they know of a forum where everybody compulsively clicks on everything they see. ;-)

*stares at screen with jaws agape*

Remind me to ask your secret when I respond to your PM.

So. Challenge complete. biggrin.gif

(In response to her wanting views tongue.gif)

Edit - On to the next viewbombed prize!

Edited by EscapistLore

You could always have named her "Eileen" (Snape's mum). wink.gif

You could always have named her "Eileen" (Snape's mum). wink.gif

I'd have voted for "My Patronus Is A Doe," personally. ;-D