TJ09

2015-02-01 - Raffle Update

Maybe it could be helpful if TJ will give two "code" preferences next year. You can customize your code like you did this year, but if it's already taken when eggs are given out, your egg will still have a code you want, a second one you've written as backup. If both are taken then you'll get a random code, but it's more unlikely to happen.

I'm already thinking about 2016 winners... how many double winners there will be? It will be a LOT more probably to happen because a lot of people have won this year. However I won't get the first one either xd.png I think to be really unlucky.

I want to change my email, but I'm afraid to do it until this stressful raffle is over.

Edited by Naruhina_94

Maybe it could be helpful if TJ will give two "code" preferences next year. You can customize your code like you did this year, but if it's already taken when eggs are given out, your egg will still have a code you want, a second one you've written as backup. If both are taken then you'll get a random code, but it's more unlikely to happen.

I'm already thinking about 2016 winners... how many double winners there will be? It will be a LOT more probably to happen because a lot of people have won this year. However I won't get neither the first one xd.png I think to be really unlucky.

You should never loose hope smile.gif comparing to the previous 150, 600 is indeed a huge number of winners. And with that increased number, chances of you winning next year will of course increase more smile.gif So who knows, maybe in 2016 you will find yourself jumping in delight after you find out you won something biggrin.gif

I think this is a really good idea. :3

Maybe I saw this somewhere else and am not thinking straight right now, but does anyone know if the egg protections on the raffle prizes extends to the hatchlings as well?

:3 My darling Melon has arrived. X)

I read that and this is the only thing I could think of

Maybe I saw this somewhere else and am not thinking straight right now, but does anyone know if the egg protections on the raffle prizes extends to the hatchlings as well?

Yes, all growing CB prizes are protected. James has been sick for about 12 hours now and is just fine ^^

I think my poor little one has been sick since a few hours after I unfogged her xd.png

I'm sure she won't be too happy with me for a while. Even if she can't die, being sick for so long is never fun.

I'm jealous of everyone's cool badges! I need to get one for my girl. I've got a couple ideas so I'll have to play around with them later.

A little bit later and look, I'm a cool kid too! biggrin.gif

user posted image

I'm still torn between two official names, but I finally settled on her nickname.

That's really pretty shortaxel! Reminds me, I'll need to make some kind of image for my signature for when my list's open or closed.

Quick question to hopefully put my mind at rest, can TJ change genders of prize dragons? Because I'm paranoid of the influence on my prize failing and it'd be really nice to know if I could do something about it if it does.

That's really pretty shortaxel! Reminds me, I'll need to make some kind of image for my signature for when my list's open or closed.

Quick question to hopefully put my mind at rest, can TJ change genders of prize dragons? Because I'm paranoid of the influence on my prize failing and it'd be really nice to know if I could do something about it if it does.

TJ could change the gender but I'm not sure he would. Influence fails are just part of the game.

TJ could change the gender but I'm not sure he would. Influence fails are just part of the game.

Do the influence fails even exist unless u influenced an egg then trade it away? 0-o I have never encountered one ohmy.gif

Do the influence fails even exist unless u influenced an egg then trade it away? 0-o I have never encountered one ohmy.gif

There is a very small chance. I've never had it happen.

I've had 8 influence fails since I joined

I'm sure I've had at least 2 influence fails. But given how ofter I use influnce, it is a very small rate.

I'm fairly certain the redraw will be sometime tomorrow. It took TJ 3 days from announcing the raffle to revealing the winners, so it might just happen tomorrow. That'd cut into Valentine breeding week like it did last year but I'm fairly certain the redraw winners won't mind having an egg slot taken. wink.gif

I certainly wouldn't. xd.png

Yaaay XFile gendered and he gendered right. Now to decide if I want to name him or leave his code as is.

Congrats!

Wow how are you getting so many views? blink.gif

Congrats!

Wow how are you getting so many views? blink.gif

lol I'm also curious about how she's doing that o.o Especially curious how Logic got 1250 clicks *just now found out about that dragon *slowpoke* haha

I want my boy to have also at least 100 clicks xd.png