TJ09

2015-02-01 - Raffle Update

Do sick eggs not hatch? Because she's just gone down to 3 Days 23 Hours but hasn't hatched although she's got enough views to grow up.

Edit: Fogging JIC till she's well. Hoping she'll hatch when I unfog.

Edited by Cireth

Yup... I already figured someone would beat me to it in case I would win next year, so as soon as the eggs arrived, I checked the code.

(however, I'd gladly do without that code if in exchange I got a CB Prize laugh.gif Still having a teeny-weeny hope for the redraw... against all better judgement) xd.png

Guys, sorry :-D I was thinking about it for a long time... And it worked :-D I hoped that no one will want this code before me and I got luck :-)

Congrats to all the prize winners who have huggable babies! I can't wait to work out trades with some of you later in the year!

Do sick eggs not hatch? Because she's just gone down to 3 Days 23 Hours but hasn't hatched although she's got enough views to grow up.

They can hatch, and yours could use more views. It looks like a lot, but they do like to accumulate huge amounts to hatch/grow.

It should hatch, but mayby there are expieriend users here to answer your question.

ninja.gif 'ed

Edited by Tigerkralle

I suppose it does. xd.png

But hopefully she won't resist because then I'd have to find new mates. sad.gif

Oh god I completely understand I don't want my girl to resist either. *waves female pink's magic everywhere*

They must gender right darn it! Too many perfect ideas for lineages that I want for them darn it!

Plus her name. Behave girls.

It should hatch, but mayby there are expieriend users here to answer your question.

ninja.gif 'ed

Eggs can hatch while sick.

Prize dragons are generally temperamental with views, especially when incubated.

When I am hatching ER eggs for tinsels and shimmers, they tend to get sick before they hatch. I typically keep an eye on them and keep them in the ER until they hatch, then fog them until they're not sick anymore, and they're fine. Since yours can't die of sickness, you have absolutely nothing to worry about, and can keep hunting for more views.

Love that code  wub.gif

It would definitely go with a halloween dragon named Alucard!

Edit: By the way, I'm dying to get a prizekin related to Frodo, name it "Frodo son of Drogo" and breed it with dragons named after Game of Thrones characters.

*squee*! I'm happy someone likes my code <3

I tried to get the names Alucard, Pip Bernadotte and Seras Victoria but no dice.. T_T I was thinking of doing a One Piece theme for names instead, not sure though! We'll see~ happy.gif

EDIT: Congrats on your new hatchies everyone! I haven't incubated mine yet.. >_<

Edited by Namii

Well, I was trying to keep him off the wiki, and not view bomb him until he had like an hour to go so limit who saw him, but apparently someone got hold of his code and decided to add him to Silvi's and ND, which I am REALLY annoyed about, but there's no way to stop him being found when he's been in hatch-sites for a while

So here is James

Who when he hatches (4 days ahead of planned dry.gif ) will be named Licenced to Kill or A Licence to Kill. Haven't decided yet which sounds better. Any thoughts?

Edited by Prince_Xanthius

Well, I was trying to keep him off the wiki, and not view bomb him until he had like an hour to go so limit who saw him, but apparently someone got hold of his code and decided to add him to Silvi's and ND, which I am REALLY annoyed about, but there's no way to stop him being found when he's been in hatch-sites for a while

So here is James

Who when he hatches (4 days ahead of planned dry.gif ) will be named Licenced to Kill or A Licence to Kill. Haven't decided yet which sounds better. Any thoughts?

Ha, congratulations! I prefer Licensed to Kill personally, but that's just me. Also, you might want to update your profile now that you're public so that you don't get flooded with PMs.

So here is James

you could fog him and then unfog him when you want him to hatch

Yes, but the point was to limit exposure by viewbombing him to hatch within 15 minutes or so, not the timing itself, so at this point it doesn't really matter.

And actually I'd dropped just enough hints in the first raffle thread that I've been PM'd a few times anyway. I'll see how it goes; this way you have to read the thread to know. Maybe I'm being optimistic tongue.gif

Edited by Prince_Xanthius

Yes, but the point was to limit exposure by viewbombing him to hatch within 15 minutes or so, not the timing itself, so at this point it doesn't really matter.

And actually I'd dropped just enough hints in the first raffle thread that I've been PM'd a few times anyway. I'll see how it goes; this way you have to read the thread to know. Maybe I'm being optimistic tongue.gif

I had a feeling you'd won something, though I don't remember seeing any "hints". Congrats! smile.gif

So here is James

Congratulations! Love the code. I'd go for Licensed to Kill biggrin.gif

I do remember seeing your hints, but I am sorry it did not quite work out the way you wanted

Huh. I've "looked" for a few code-words and found a couple of CB Prize eggs (no, I'm not sharing the codes, nor am I going to add them to fansites or anything), but then I tried a code that turned out to belong to an unknown adult CB Tinsel from the last raffle, which I find kind of amusing! tongue.gif

Huh.  I've "looked" for a few code-words and found a couple of CB Prize eggs (no, I'm not sharing the codes, nor am I going to add them to fansites or anything), but then I tried a code that turned out to belong to an unknown adult CB Tinsel from the last raffle, which I find kind of amusing!  tongue.gif

Haha, I just found a few now ohmy.gif

I'm sorry about James, Theo! At least now... Actually, I don't really know what's good or bad about that. It's terrific that Prizes are protected from sickness, though.

Oh he's hatched and he's fabulous wink.gif

Edited by Niyaka

I found 2 as well 0.o they are fogged still, gonna stalk jus to see what kind of prizes they are biggrin.gif