TJ09

2015-02-01 - Raffle Update

Loving my little one.

I.Am.Fire.I.Am.Death.

/view/Smaug[/url]

Congrats to all fellow winners and thank you, TJ!

Oh my goodness im so happy this code got picked!!! Congrats it is lovely!! biggrin.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

Loving my little one.

I.Am.Fire.I.Am.Death.

view/Smaug[/url]

Congrats to all fellow winners and thank you, TJ!

Fantastic!!! Huge Hobbit/LotR fan!! biggrin.gif I also am loving Horse, Monet, Frost, Frodo and the many other neat codes that are showing up. biggrin.gif This is always my fave part of the raffles, seeing the unique codes people have picked!

Edited by rubyshoes

Ohhh, love the LOTR/Hobbit codes. We already have Bilbo, now we have Frodo and Smaug. What's next? May be Arwen? biggrin.gif

@Cireth, I'm crossing fingers for you to get that Sansa code. We need more GoT codes

Here's my baby http://dragcave.net/lineage/Stark It's named after the house Stark, NOT The Iron Man sleep.gif

Ohhh, love the LOTR/Hobbit codes. We already have Bilbo, now we have Frodo and Smaug. What's next? May be Arwen? biggrin.gif

@Cireth, I'm crossing fingers for you to get that Sansa code. We need more GoT codes

Here's my baby http://dragcave.net/lineage/Stark It's named after the house Stark, NOT The Iron Man sleep.gif

Winter is coming! Congrats on your awesome code! biggrin.gif

user posted image

He is part of the House Stark, it is known tongue.gif

There are a lot of awesome codes! I specially liked the Code Geass themed one. Snape was on my code-list in case I won. Luckily the other codes I had thought of haven't been taken yet!

*Hopes of winning the raffle instantly ignite again*

user posted image

Edited by gusearth1

user posted image

There are a lot of awesome codes! I specially liked the Code Geass themed one. Snape was on my code-list in case I won. Luckily the other codes I had thought of haven't been taken yet!

*spits tea*

Superb! xd.png (I happen to love GoT and Iron Man!)

Congrats to all the winners!

To those of you planning on Evengen lineages, be aware that there are several existing ones with owners who would be DELIGHTED to exchange Gen3/4 eggs!

Thanks smile.gif

Aesum is based on the Latin for bronze in case anyone was wondering...

That is awesome! <3 I wish Zuko had just one more letter in it to make it perfect, but FZuko works for Firelord Zuko. Everything I REALLY wanted was the wrong number of letters/numbers. Spider is 6, Zuko is 4, Insect is 6, Bug is 3, Arthro is 6, Ento is 4...

-removed, keep in my that images and emoticons only with no actual text comment is spam- Edited by rubyshoes

user posted image

Wait, there's a Code Geass code? I love that anime!

lmao! Stark, that image is awesome. xd.png

I did stumble across one awesome code in the AOND that I loved. However, I haven't seen it posted here, so I'm not going to reveal it in case the owner wants it to remain private, however I will say it's a beautiful code.

There are so many amazing codes, Congratz to all winners. I can't wait to see what amazing lineages are created from these beauties. happy.gif

prple

I was going to wait a bit before sharing but since TJ has said they are protected from sickness I couldn't wait! Haven't decided on a name yet but I love that I got my code! Congrats to the other winners and thank you so much TJ!

Edited by purple3485

PLEASE_READ_THE_RULES_BEFORE_ATTEMPTING_TO_POST_YOUR_EGGSPrple

I was going to wait a bit before sharing but since TJ has said they are protected from sickness I couldn't wait! Haven't decided on a name yet but I love that I got my code! Congrats to the other winners and thank you so much TJ!

View links are not allowed. Remove the image and replace view in the link with lineage :3

Edited by _Z_

I got my beauty too. wub.gif I think I'm way too excited, ever since I got the e-mail. xd.png

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Zokni

In case you are wondering, "zokni" means "sock" in my mother tongue. I find it pretty cute, and my friends call me Zokni, so yea... smile.gif

Dang. I begged, but TJ says he can't change /shine to /Stump. I'm sorry to the owner of /Shine for the confusion, I didn't know!

Congratulations to the winners - can't wait to discover some new codes out there.

Also, good luck to those in the re-draw pool!

user posted image

Indeed. ninja.gifninja.gifninja.gif glad to see some other GoT fans out here.

Oh how I love the new codes I'm seeing still coming in! wub.gif

user posted image

Ugh, yes, so true. xd.png I just keep finding myself hoping that I'll be extremely surprised!