TJ09

2015-02-01 - Raffle Update

She was sooo excited! I had a DC account so she wanted one like her aunt and since then she always get what I do..and since I didnt win one and she did..well it was priceless! I told her it was a christmas present from TJ so she wanted to take a picture and 'give' back to him ; )

Edit: My niece is so lucky! She got a silver tinsel with the code Siren! Lucky!!

That is lucky, If I were able to choose a code that would have been my first choice. Congratz to her for getting such an epic code. laugh.gif

Oh my gosh I almost forgot!!

Tell me how cute this is!!!

~cut~

My niece Ireland Rose ; )

Oh, how sweet! wub.gif What a happy girl!

Now then, time for me to go get my brain busy with something else before my hopes go afloat again xd.png I'm practically trying to yell at myself saying "YOU DIDN'T WIN, GIVE IT UP" while also telling myself not to say that because I might JUST have won! rolleyes.gif I ought to run away now before I hurt myself like last time. =P

Oh, how sweet! wub.gif What a happy girl!

Now then, time for me to go get my brain busy with something else before my hopes go afloat again xd.png I'm practically trying to yell at myself saying "YOU DIDN'T WIN, GIVE IT UP" while also telling myself not to say that because I might JUST have won! rolleyes.gif I ought to run away now before I hurt myself like last time. =P

Goodluck and dont say that just yet!! ^ ^

I got mine as well but now its sick... does i must hide it? In the other topic i read the prize eggs should be protected against sickness??

HELP Please... unsure.gif

I got mine as well but now its sick... does i must hide it? In the other topic i read the prize eggs should be protected against sickness??

If I'm right, they can get sick, but they can't DIE of sickness. ^^; But I'm sure that's been said somewhere else before.

...okay, I'll leave now. xd.png neeeddd to get awaayyy from heeerreee... welp, good luck to people and congrats!

They're not protected from sickness, they just can't die from it. It'll be fine, don't worry. smile.gif

That is lucky, If I were able to choose a code that would have been my first choice. Congratz to her for getting such an epic code. laugh.gif

Oh I just saw your name! Haha yeah she is happy she got the code ^ ^

Oooh I'm so excited I want to see all the cute codes every one picked out! Congratulations again to all the winners!

@Tearadria

She should be careful with her first GoN! But i am sure you help her. biggrin.gif

I'm gonna throw a shiny egg into the hatcheries just to see how many people click it.

Oh, I wanna try now ohmy.gif

@Tearadria

She should be careful with her first GoN! But i am sure you help her. biggrin.gif

Yeah I am always there to help her. My sister works and when she does I watch her all day so she is here almost all the time with me ; )

Ok guys congrats to everyone and goodluck to everyone else on the next draw! I got to go ^ ^

Oh and be careful to everyone in the way of this storm! So far we have 10in and it isnt even at its worse yet!

Congrats to the winners! I've been hunting for CBs in the hatcheries. Doesn't appear to be many tinsels in the hatcheries yet. Found 6 CB tinsels total so far compared to 14 CB shimmers.

Edited by Capricornus

That is lucky, If I were able to choose a code that would have been my first choice. Congratz to her for getting such an epic code.  laugh.gif

Ohohoho, on an off chance I checked to see if there is now a view page for the code that I would have chosen if I had won. There is, with a fogged egg. What happens if two people ask for the same code?

Ohohoho, on an off chance I checked to see if there is now a view page for the code that I would have chosen if I had won. There is, with a fogged egg. What happens if two people ask for the same code?

The one that asks for it first gets it, the second person gets a default code of mixed letters and numbers

Squeeeee! I have my shiny baby! Since the eggs are protected from sickness I'm putting it on as many click sites as possible.

Congratulations to everyone getting their eggs! I didn't get the code I wanted, but the one I got is pretty good anyway. <3

Congrats to the winners!

Bet you couldn't wait for this day to come laugh.gif

Congratulations to everyone getting their eggs! I didn't get the code I wanted, but the one I got is pretty good anyway. <3
You might be able to contact TJ and see if he'll let you pick another code if that's the case. But anyway, grats! Edited by s0r0k4