TJ09

2015-02-01 - Raffle Update

I love your code! Congrats!

Thanks! I am also so, so happy to have that egg slot back. I've been leaving it free since I heard I won just in case. <3 And it looks like Kevin is in time for Valentine's breeding!

(His code was actually chosen in honor of the Spongebob character, for the curious but the Home Alone reference is a better one happy.gif)

Edited by Ponie

Congrats to everyone who won! Maybe next year I will have better luck -crosses fingers!- Or maybe as a backup this year?! -crosses REALLY hard!-

Edit: My niece is so lucky! She got a silver tinsel with the code Siren! Lucky!!

Edited by Tearadria

Once again, congrats to the winners, here's hoping I'm A ) In the backup pool and B ) I got drawn from the backup pool xd.png

Edited by DarkPhoenixInnocent

I hope everyone else got the code they wanted too. xd.png

Yep, got the code I wanted. Yippeee!

*jumps up and down with excitement* biggrin.gif

I'd suggest hiding all your other stuff until it's ER. xd.png

Your shiny is the only one that CAN stand being unfogged, ironically, haha!

That's what I did first, I hid my babies ninja.gif

Shiny one will stay unhidden laugh.gif

That means I have to be very careful next 7 days when I will be catching new eggs.

Yup, I got the code I wanted too smile.gif

Yep, got the code I wanted. Yippeee!

*jumps up and down with excitement* biggrin.gif

I love your egg's code wub.gif As well as Tearadria's niece's.

Congrats on getting your eggs, everyone smile.gif

Now fingers crossed for the redraw! Though drooling over other peoples' CBs is also quite fun, haha happy.gif

So many awesome new code names~!

Dude get this..not only did my niece get a prize dragon..silver tinsel at that but she finally got her first GoN egg and its code name is Zelot!

congrats to all and good luck to everyone on the backup draw. Super happy I got my code biggrin.gif

I'm being careful with one particular egg right now, as I have a non-CB bronze shimmer on my scroll as well (it was a gift happy.gif). It will definitely be staying fogged until ER as my CB one is already sick.

Also, for anyone curious, CB prizes have a cooldown of 5 hours like other CB eggs before they can be APed (not that I would do that, I was just poking around).

Ditto.

I just want the redraws to be announced so I can stop worrying about the raffle and continue doing normal stuff. tongue.gif

Of course the chances of that are super slim. There may only be like 5 slots for the backup draw and you have to not only be part of the backup pool but get drawn from it.

Basically it takes even more luck to actually get pulled from the backup pool than the main pool.

I'm being careful with one particular egg right now, as I have a non-CB bronze shimmer on my scroll as well (it was a gift happy.gif). It will definitely be staying fogged until ER as my CB one is already sick.

Also, for anyone curious, CB prizes have a cooldown of 5 hours like other CB eggs before they can be APed (not that I would do that, I was just poking around).

Zomg Id be so afraid to accidently AP my egg! haha

Didnt someone do that before? Yeah I think so and they named it the luckiest catch right?

Its sick now!? but cb prizes are supposed to be protected from sickness, that's strange D:

Didnt someone do that before? Yeah I think so and they named it the luckiest catch right?

Dunno why she was in the AP, but that would be my baby. smile.gif

@xX Blythe Xx - They can get sick, they're just not supposed to die from it.

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Its sick now!? but cb prizes are supposed to be protected from sickness, that's strange D:

No, they are protected from dying of sickness, but can still get sick

Dunno why she was in the AP, but that would be my baby.  smile.gif

@xX Blythe Xx - They can get sick, they're just not supposed to die from it.

Maybe someone REALLY wanted to spread the joy tongue.gif

Fingers crossed for the redraw, then. Good luck, everyone! laugh.gif

And many congratulations to the proud new Prize owners.

They can get sick, they just won't die. They're protected from death. Just protect your other babies! And not just prize winners, either.

*crosses fingers for being a winner in the redraw*

Anyone know how many people are in the redraw? 600 would make sense. Hopefully there's no repeats.

Oh my gosh I almost forgot!!

Tell me how cute this is!!!

user posted image

My niece Ireland Rose ; )

Edited by Tearadria

Oh my gosh I almost forgot!!

Tell me how cute this is!!!

user posted image

My niece Ireland Rose ; )

THAT IS SO ADORABLE~! Awww~ Congratulations to everyone who is announcing their eggs. I'm seeing so many awesome codes and I cannot wait to see the rest~