cyradis4

AP: 1 line of non-Holiday during Holidays

I think it has also already been shot down. A line of them - sure. Please not the complications of a separate AP.

19 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I think it has also already been shot down. A line of them - sure. Please not the complications of a separate AP.

Specifically I think TJ cited coding difficulties in making different people see different things. Having a single line visible to everyone would presumably be a good deal easier.

2 hours ago, Guillotine said:

Specifically I think TJ cited coding difficulties in making different people see different things. Having a single line visible to everyone would presumably be a good deal easier.

I knew it was something for real with TJ - but couldn't find it. Thanks :)

... separate APs probably would just be the same thing shown to everyone anyway? I know I should comment there about that, but I can't find it.

Well as TJ did chip in on coding grounds, I think it's dead in the water.

Here's one old thread - but it's not the one where TJ commented

Edited by Fuzzbucket

i support the idea of having a line of normal eggs in the AP during the holidays, i like going into the AP and discovering new dragons i havent seen before, i got one of every christmas holiday dragon before the breeding week even ended (with a little bit of help from my friend, she got me a garland), plus there are those 3 days for the release of the new holiday dragon that the cave has so i cant go there during those times

There IS now a thread dedicated to a SEPARATE AP. I don't support it myself and I know TJ didn't when last heard, but for those who actually want it: 

Bumping as it's holiday season again. LOL

(And since people like to talk about this and a separate holiday AP in the same thread)