Zeditha

A Forgotten Destiny OOC

Nah, the Soulpeace egg was in the cave. The hatchlings don't really need a lot of history TBH.

*facepalms* I forgot to be more specific. I edited it again. What I originally forgot is they found the cave. I edited it. Again

Edited by Myexternalist

Still a bit of conflict here

You don't really need a history at all. Sure, a Daydream and White could have bred, but there would be two Soulpeace eggs gathered. But here is the major boo boo-

Your human couldn't have been taken in by the Magis. Before this, Magis were dead. Unless you mean the two eggs, and one was taken by Zeditha's character.

BLARGH I'M SORRY FOR DISAPPEARING *FLAILS*

I had exams this week but they're over now so I'll go make a post now. :3

Yay

I have to go visit my mom soon.

Username: wingedwillow

Name: Aiolos

Breed: Swallowtail Dragon

Appearance: He looks almost the same as a normal, but he has 3 tails. Image of what he would look like as an adult ((I do not own that image. I found it on the dragon cave wikia))

Personality: Always curious to find out new things, or get into any trouble he can find. Aiolos loves to pounce through tall grass, and is very frivolous.

History: When Calliope walked into the cave, a swift breeze knocked this egg into her open arms and hatched. She knew right there and then, raising this hatchling was her destiny.

Human carer: Calliope

Extra: Aiolos loves snuggling with Calliope and he tries to copy her singing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Username: wingedwillow

Name: Calliope

Appearance: Her platinum blonde hair reaches the floor, and her body is covered in light freckles. Calliope has grayish-blue eyes and pale skin. She is about 5' 3' and is very skinny.

Personality: Calliope is bubbly and never misses a good time. She is kind, loving, and compassionate. Her friends always feel that they can tell her anything, and she is always willing to listen.

Attitude towards dragons: She wants to help the dragon race back to their glorious origins. Calliope treats her dragon like one of her own, but she knows that, when it comes time, they will no longer need her support.

DragonSpeaker?: Yes

Do they have a dragon? Aiolos

History: Calliope was raised by poor farmers in a small town near the Himalayas. She spends most of her time in the meadow behind her house, singing to the animals. When she heard about the cave, she came to see how she could help.

Extra: She is known for her beautiful voice. It is said that, with her voice, she made the wolf, that was eating all of the sheep in her home town, curl up in her lap and fall into a peaceful slumber.

Edited by wingedwillow

BLARGH I'M SORRY FOR DISAPPEARING *FLAILS*

I had exams this week but they're over now so I'll go make a post now. :3

Welcome back. laugh.gif

Still a bit of conflict here

You don't really need a history at all. Sure, a Daydream and White could have bred, but there would be two Soulpeace eggs gathered. But here is the major boo boo-

Your human couldn't have been taken in by the Magis. Before this, Magis were dead. Unless you mean the two eggs, and one was taken by Zeditha's character.

I edited it again. This is honestly getting boring but I understand that you want a character sheet that is actually correct to the timeline.

I will leave the rest of the crituqe for Zed. Just to stay on the safe side, just say something like 'the egg hatched, and now the hatchling travels with (name)' for the hatchling's history

Hey guys? Do you think Cassare dragons are herbivores or carnivores or omnivores? I didnt see it mentioned anywhere

Hey guys? Do you think Cassare dragons are herbivores or carnivores or omnivores? I didnt see it mentioned anywhere

Hm.... I would go with omnivore. I don't think that they have a sepific eating style. You can just choose what'll go best for you.

Uh, Pi made it for us in YAAD, but some people add on... I just advertise it.

And I have another question, is there a school in the village? Because i was thinking of making a teacher who would then become friends with Contalia. I mean, a lot of the characters are teenagers, so it would make sense. And the dragons needed to learn about the world too. So i was thinking of like a lecture twice or three times a week. What do you guys say?

And I have another question, is there a school in the village? Because i was thinking of making a teacher who would then become friends with Contalia. I mean, a lot of the characters are teenagers, so it would make sense. And the dragons needed to learn about the world too. So i was thinking of like a lecture twice or three times a week. What do you guys say?

Well, I think that would be a good idea! Almost the whole town is filled with teens, so it would make perfect sence to have a school.

I'm against the school idea, since our characters are too few to fill an entire damn building and it would just become a bloody mess of halls and floors and having to make up NPCs that might ultimately be forgotten. Also it involves making schedules and devoting specific hours, forcing us to adapt some sort of day-to-night timekeeping system not everyone will agree with. People going away would throw things out of balance and the whole thing will come crashing down so so easily.

My suggestion is orienting the people there around a new field, the very reason for which they are there is to better care for their hatchlings. Now, building on that, I'd say it's safe to say that these people are embarking on a very long mission to be the first in history to form such a symbiotic relationship with dragons. Such a venture demands full commitment, and if the denizens were to attend any form of education, it would be the basics of everything they would normally need, but plenty of emphasis on other things in the field of dragon care and training.

My suggestion is to have a Dojo. An open space specially designed to be easily accessible by both dragons and carers for training purposes. In addition, an archive. I'm fairly sure we can't weasel in modern books that contain information about dragons or their needs, strengths and weaknesses. So an archive of scrolls, for example, that can be accessed for information by the carers.

Other things like mathematics and such that take second priority can be taught through mentoring. Different carers have different skills and they can be willing to teach each other. For example:

Bryce is 31 years old and has a master's. I can volunteer him as a mentor, though he's more physical then mental. Also I doubt RPing about math or physics will be very err, thrilling.

Astro-Navigation, Hand-to-hand combat, Marksmanship, Physical Education, Meditation Techniques and Cartography are things Bryce can offer to teach, since those are fields he is proficient in and I can name that could be useful to dragon trainers.

Opinions?

Edited by Brotato

Brotato, that's a pretty good idea.

Or, we could just, say, have a library with textbooks so that our characters can learn, but we don't have to RP out the whole school thing, which would be hard, long, and sometimes boring. I think your idea or a library might work.

Brotato, that's a pretty good idea.

Or, we could just, say, have a library with textbooks so that our characters can learn, but we don't have to RP out the whole school thing, which would be hard, long, and sometimes boring. I think your idea or a library might work.

Thank you. laugh.gif

I would like to have a mentoring system in place though.

In one of the RPs I once was part of, we had that and it was great for character development.

Also it's a great way to make your guy show off what he can do. xd.png

Unless you'd all like the learning process to consist of

"X went to the library, cracked open a book/scroll about Y and the reading intensified!"

Edited by Brotato

Eh, I don't know...... really, we could not have a school/learning system, and I'de be fine! I just wanted that idea to be up there, but I really think yours would be really neat, and a wonderful way to get the RP going when it would be at a stand still like it sorta is now.

I think, if we were to have dragons and no idea how to care for them, we would need help. But no one's seen a dragon in however many millennia. So there wouldn't be books or stuff, no one could teach them, and other things. But think, whoever trained the first dog probably had help from others who tried to do the same thing. Maybe they could all help each other and put together something like the Dragon Encyclopedia? It makes sense; the encyclopedia is still adding dragons, which would be like how our characters don't know what type of dragon it is, and we'd have to see what they looked like when they got older for us to put it in that form. We'd have to examine their behavior and diet, and then we could add it in. Besides, I was already working on maybe another character.

THAT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE WOW

Awww don't say that Mouse.

Anyways, I vote yes to her idea

I agree that there shouldn't be a school building, just occasional tutoring in single or group sessions for those online at the time and NPC's, and that teaching would be good for character development. Mouse, i love the encyclopedia idea. unknowntoya, I can see where you're coming from, but I think it makes the RP more realistic if the characters are learning stuff, like most people their age. I haven't got her fully planned out yet, but that teacher i was talking about, i was planning to make her all about the environment and plants, so she could teach the characters how to live off of the fruit of the forest and about animals. Also we need to think of a name for the library

Edited by berbolkiki2013