Zeditha

A Forgotten Destiny OOC

I'm sure Torque will enjoy cleaning cobwebs with his tail.

At least I have something to write about. rolleyes.gif

I don't know if you guys know yet but Alex got a post ban last Sunday, he won't be back till this Sunday. So don't try any character interactions with him.

I don't know if you guys know yet but Alex got a post ban last Sunday, he won't be back till this Sunday. So don't try any character interactions with him.

That's unfortunate. Why did he get a posting ban? blink.gif

He dun goofed and broke a rule. Not intentionally, but I guess he didn't just get a warn

Just sit tight... As soon as Mia and Hannah reach the village with their dragons, along with Baltia and crew, I'll put the plan into action.

Just ironing out the details of the plan now...

What about my characters!?

Well, I need to post soon. I will after I stop watching RWBY. Which I might have trouble doing

I'll try to post soon. I'll be a bit slow with posting for this week and the next. Apologies for the inconvenience. >~<

Hello! I would like to join.

Username:Unknowntoya

Name:Helio

Breed:Blusang Lindwurm

Appearance: He looks like any Blusang Lindwurm, The same blue/turquoise and beige scales, but he also has some black ones places randomly around him. The black scales have faint white speckles.

Personality:He is playful and joyful, only when he really knows a person or a dragon. He is shy around people and dragons he does not know, and when he has a crush, he can be quite clumsy. He is compassionate, always asking if someone is alright when he thinks they hurt themselves. He loves to help out, although he can make things worse than they are.

History:Alright.......He lived in the dragon cave with the other egglings. When he hatched, he looked up at his new human, and a smile spread on his face. And then he breathed fire on his human carer. (Sorry, not good at making history that is basicly already explained.

Human carer:Shanquia

Extra:He loves pancakes.

Name:Shanquia

Appearance: She has long, black hair that she leaves down, and has some feather accessories that she puts up in it. She wears hot-pink shirts with hot-pink sweat pants.

Personality:She is a bit sassy, but she is caring and always there for her friends. She is bold and confident, always letting her ideas get through.

Attitude towards dragons:As soon as she found out that she could take care of a real dragon hatchling, she screamed. When she heard that there was cave filled with dragon eyes, she ordered her dad to take her to it.

DragonSpeaker?:Sorta. She knows a few basic things, but not a whole lot.

Do they have a dragon? Yep. Helio.

History:Um..... So, ever since she was a kid, she always wanted a dragon. She told her father once, and since he had quite a lot of money, he bought her the most realistic dragon toy. She didn't want a toy, but she loved it anyway. She is now in her last year of high school, and she is taking care of her baby dragon.

Extra:None.

Edited by unknowntoya

Yeah, I'm afraid I can't accept your characters until you fix their histories. The dragons are eggs in a cave, and they only hatch after someone has touched them. The cave is located in the Himalayas, and there is a nearby village for the dragon owners. The Guardian of the Eggs - a GoN situated in the cave - telepathically tells Yawela (my char, a Guardian who guards the village) when there is a new dragon-carer, and all of the owners end up there. I need everyone to be there for a plot to begin xd.png

I warn you though, it's pretty slow right now. All the chars are basically derping at the village. We're waiting on some chars to get to the village so that I can initiate my plot. You could appear already in the village and interact with someone there.

Just whang them in wherever you like. Don't even give them a 'new char!' form here in the OOC. Give them a name, and make sure any dragons have a clear human, but otherwise there's no rules I'll impose on their creation.

Normal character rules apply to them once in the RP though - no poofing them, teleporting them without the help of either Salema or the GotE, and no ignoring them if they interact. However, you can make them as idiotic or annoying as you like, but prepare for them to die because I'll be using NPCs as plot-kill-fodder.

I won't be creating any, but that's because I have a limited bank of names, and even NPCs need names.

Ok, I will fix it. I did read the plot, but I was so deep into something eles, that I forgot it. tongue.gif I will fix it.

Edit:

Fixed it.

Name:Helio

Breed:Blusang Lindwurm

Appearance: He looks like any Blusang Lindwurm, The same blue/turquoise and beige scales, but he also has some black ones places randomly around him. The black scales have faint white speckles.

Personality:He is playful and joyful, only when he really knows a person or a dragon. He is shy around people and dragons he does not know, and when he has a crush, he can be quite clumsy. He is compassionate, always asking if someone is alright when he thinks they hurt themselves. He loves to help out, although he can make things worse than they are.

History:Alright.......He lived in the dragon cave with the other egglings. When he hatched, he looked up at his new human, and a smile spread on his face. And then he breathed fire on his human carer. (Sorry, not good at making history that is basicly already explained.

Human carer:Shanquia

Extra:He loves pancakes.

Name:Shanquia

Appearance: She has long, black hair that she leaves down, and has some feather accessories that she puts up in it. She wears hot-pink shirts with hot-pink sweat pants.

Personality:She is a bit sassy, but she is caring and always there for her friends. She is bold and confident, always letting her ideas get through.

Attitude towards dragons:As soon as she found out that she could take care of a real dragon hatchling, she screamed. When she heard that there was cave filled with dragon eyes, she ordered her dad to take her to it.

DragonSpeaker?:Sorta. She knows a few basic things, but not a whole lot.

Do they have a dragon? Yep. Helio.

History:Um..... So, ever since she was a kid, she always wanted a dragon. She told her father once, and since he had quite a lot of money, he bought her the most realistic dragon toy. She didn't want a toy, but she loved it anyway. She is now in her last year of high school, and she is taking care of her baby dragon.

Extra:None.

Edited by unknowntoya

Lemme post first. Then I will be happy with a timeskip

Unknowntoya - all is fine! Accepted! smile.gif

Everyone - a timeskip is fine. I will post once more, now, then next time I'm on

I'll initiate the timeskip. Is everyone okay with that?

I'm happy to announce I've recovered.

Quick update on the events I missed out on?

Richard got stung by a bee, Ocevo discovered she loves cheesecake.

That's all the important stuff that happened to my characters.

My character is riding Yawlea. At least, he will be

Baltia rescues Contalia and Rudus from Daryl, and they are making their way to the mountain from where the GotE will teleport them to the cave. As there was a time skip, they're probably there by now.