Zeditha

A Forgotten Destiny OOC

I tend to use different characters for every RP. xd.png

Sooo, do we head straight for the Dragon Village?

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Well first Esko needs to catch and try to shoot the burgaler

Brotato, accepted smile.gif and yes, I think we all like the same kinds of RPs. I see Esko, Mouse and Brotato so often that I actually remember your names.

And I know what you mean with the over-used names, Zeditha and Mia have been in every single RP except Warrior Cat ones. xd.png It's fine.

And sure Mouse, you can definitely make another human! No char limit, and I did say that not all humans have dragons.

So I actually have a few names. My names are Esko, Tulvir, Robert and Sasha. I rarely play females, so it is not often I use Sasha. I also don't use Robert to often. Tulvir and Esko are my primes.

Wanna hear the story on how I came up with Esko?

I've got a whole array of names. Caiome Beverly, Beverly Jades (the first kinda morphed into the last because of a mistype in a game), Maricela Jackson, Braxton Jame/Chame, James-Tate Talarico, and Jessica Willburry. A few are my friends' names... A few are ones from random snips I've written of ideas, and a few are just my demented mental name-generator.

Why's we talking about names anyway?

I''ll write an intro post, but once again I am confused as to what''s going on.

Few datails, and maybe a preset window for me to squeeze into a subplot?

You can be walking out of the cave with your dragon hatchlings(s) and see me, I'm next to the entrance.

You can be walking out of the cave with your dragon hatchlings(s) and see me, I'm next to the entrance.

That works. Alrighty then.

My character is currently trying to shoot Mouse's because hers tried to steal food and stepped on a twig. Well, by shoot i mean try to catch her and get the food back. He is trying to shoot her in the foot to stop her.

In your PJs... in a tent. That'd be awkward. xd.png

Okay Esko. I appreciate the info. I was wondering about that.

Well she's in the water.

What I'm going for- The dust makes him not able to see so he gets confused and goes down the wrong path.

Also, how the Funyuns does Alex know everyone's names?

And Esko, what's-my-name already lives in the village. You're already camping there.

I don't think I've called anyone by their name while IC, but I did say 'Hi Esko, its me!' In OOC.

Edit: I overheard Brotatos character use Torque's name, so that's how.

Edited by Alexander_Drake

I could'a sword you put my name. Huh.

Edit: IDEA! Esko, keep chasing her till you get back to her cave. Ooooh hooo hooo.

Light bulb!

Edited by MyaMouse

What time is it in the RP? I thought it was morning but now I'm confused. xd.png

Stuff happened. Lets say Midday. xd.png

Time found for short post.

It is night. That is why Esko was about to sleep

Time found for short post.

It is night. That is why Esko was about to sleep

Well, that complicates things.

((It seems to me that everyone characters went to sleep, so I brought it to the next day))

Um...mine just got to wake up and meet three other characters? I guess that's what I get for living on the other side of the world...

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Where should I go after I pack up camp? I hear about a dragon village, but where is it in relation to the mountain?

Where should I go after I pack up camp? I hear about a dragon village, but where is it in relation to the mountain?

This. It's the reason I had my characters stick around. If we're going to collectively enter some sort of neutral ground, we need to set a foundation.

Where it is, what it's like, how to enter, etcetera.