Zeditha

A Forgotten Destiny OOC

We sort of need one. But I don't want to do that without permission.

Why can't we just RP a while during nighttime? Makes little sense to me to skip a while damn day just like that.

New character, hope you don't mind.

Username: Unknowntoya

Name: Réaltnéal

Breed: Nebula

Appearance: Like all other Nebula dragons, the blue kind.

Personality: She is timid and shy like her human, but can get really defensive and will fight.

History: She was one of the smaller Nebula eggs, and when she hatched, she wanted to be back in the egg. She hated to be around others, and she almost bit the guardian dragon. Of coures, her human ran out as fast as she could with it.

Human carer: Nimare

Extra: None.

Name: Jurni

Breed: Hellfire Wyvern

Appearance: Like any other dragon of his kin.

Personality: He is hot-headed and stubborn. He likes to think he is the coolest dragon around, and always puts himself first.

History: When he hatched out of his egg, he was already thinking of his futer. He thought of how cool he was gonna be, and was shocked that he had to live with two shy girls.

Human carer:Nimare

Extra:None.

Name: Nimare

Appearance: She has long, flowing black hair, and wears blue sweaters and navy blue pants. She has some earrings that look like feathers, animals, and talismans. She always wears these tan sandals.

Attitude towards dragons: She was always afraid of them, but will put up with them for her friend, Shanquia.

DragonSpeaker?: Yes.

Do they have a dragon? Réaltnéal and Jurni.

History: When she heard that one of her best freinds had a dragon, she thought it would make her look cool to have one, too. She always thought her freinds never thought she was cool enough to be with them, so she got some dragons. She is happy that she got two from the cave in the Himalayas.

Extra: None.

It she can't have two dragons, I don't mind changing it to where she has one.

She can have two, unknowntoya and I have an idea. How about Rudus and Jurni make friends and become the troublemakers? What do you think?

She can have two, unknowntoya and I have an idea. How about Rudus and Jurni make friends and become the troublemakers? What do you think?

That would be awesome! But I want to wait until it's daytime when I bring Nimane to the village. But, sure, they can be friends.

Hey, I just want to say sorry from the voting to timeskip in the rp thread, and for not talking abotu it here. I thought that if Alex did actully timeskip without Zed, I would stop him a wait a week to see if she was inactive, and then timeskip. I was just impatient and tired, and wanted to timeskip. Sorry, and I hope you can forgive me.

To err is to human, or how ever that gose, I think that's how it's spelled. .3.

To err is to human, or how ever that gose, I think that's how it's spelled. .3.

I think that is practically exact. smile.gif

I was gonna bring in two new people when I remembered about Dream's dragon's name. *sigh*

This might have just hit a wall.

Can somebody possibly try to interact with Esko or something? Please? I wanna get this rolling again

I'm waiting for someone else to do stuff, like Dream Dragon to get Hannah and Hazie to the village.

I think we're mainly waiting on Dream_Dragon with Hannah and Hazie. Well, it gives me time to work with my ideas...

Has some one tried to PM Dream_Dragon? I think she's a bit busy, or forgot about this. I think you should wait a week or two, see if she replys, and then try to figure out what to do to keep this going. I mean, even if you timeskip without her, you could always change it back to the time you wanted her to come in the RP. I don't know. But I think PMing her might work.

Well, I kinda wanted Bryce to say hi or whatever. But no matter.

I have no idea what to do with my toons in this RP right now since there's no driving force to work with right now. It's just a barrage of small talk and endless introductions. I feel stuck, honestly. I'm terrible at small talk, both in real life and in Roleplays.

Maybe I should cause a little bit of noise?

No, Torque will. Here goes.

Edited by Brotato

Username: flame249

Name: Zizianna Scorchflame (prefers to be referred to as Ziz)

Breed: Hellflame

Appearance: A dark gray colour with light blue scales on the edges of her wings, underbelly and mouth. Zizianna possesses two dark blue eyes that seem to flicker with a fell flame

Personality: a feisty ill tempered hatchling she tends to rebel against rules and the new human territory,

History: when Zizianna hatched she was alone. unclaimed by humans as none were right for her. as she spent the 3 days she was alive for Ziz was frightened and rebelled against the ideas of a human master or owner, not hearing the talk of friendship from visiting dragonets. Now she's preparing to sneak out, ready to strike out on her own

Human carer: Kestrel, though she doesn't know (I was thinking of her being a wild dragon everyone is worrying about, hunting sheep and killing animals and making a bad name for dragons0

Extra: those fell flamed eyes can intimidate many people.

Edited by flame249

A dragon must hatch with a human. Not every human has a dragon, but every dragon has a human

Dragons don't have to have a surname you know ~ In fact, they probably wouldn't have one unless you have a human to name them, like Hazie Silver was named by Hannah.

You can be without a human, but you have to go through the loophole. xd.png A human touch is necessary for a dragon to hatch, but the dragon can hatch without the human's knowledge and become rogue.

Username: Myexternalist

Name: Soul

Breed: Soulpeace Dragon

Appearance: Like a normal Soulpeace Dragon except it has dark yellow rocks on the front instead of cream rocks.

Personality: Very shy to most humans but will warm up to them if he thinks thay are worthy.

History: This Dragon's parensts were a Daydream and a White dragon. One day, she brushes the side of the egg and then sees it hatch. She takes it into her care, like with most dragon hatchlings.

Extra: Likes rummaging through rubbish for some reason.

Username: Myexternalist

Name: Jasmine

Appearance: Long, straight hair. Wears a plain white singlet with a red skirt with white polka-dots.

Personality: Outgoing and very smart. She will almost always analyze a stranger with pose, hair style and neatness. She became very resourceful and warms up to you if you can get past her thick shell like Soul has.

Attitude towards dragons: Very warming to them. Outsiders consider her house as a dragon shelter because she has more then 20, but her favorite is Soul(the one I'm using).

DragonSpeaker?: Yes

Do they have a dragon? Soul

History: She was born and raised in a very poor household. When she was 11 thanks to all of her family dying, she found the town.

Extra: Will spontaneously look for pieces she could make more shacks for her dragons to live and play in.

Edited by Myexternalist

All of the dragons died. If even one had survived, the time seal would have stayed suspended.

Also, dragons aren't immortal, just long-lived tongue.gif

No dragons survived outside of the cave. Every single one died.

The GoN at the back of the cave is known as the Guardian of the Eggs or GotE, and she gifts dragontongue to anyone she thinks worthy. She is the only adult dragon, and the only one not hatched by a human. She's also the only important NPC in this RP - all other characters are either played by us or unimportant.

I hate being mean with forms, so I'll accept it as soon as you fix Soul's history. All eggs were left in the cave.

Nah, the Soulpeace egg was in the cave. The hatchlings don't really need a lot of history TBH.

No dragons survived outside of the cave. NONE. Not even a single egg. If all the dragons were in a war, don't you think that some of them would have used magic to destroy all eggs? The dragons wiped themselves out, and they were extinct. That means not a single individual survived. At the point the last dragon died - and that includes eggs - the cave's 'timer' was set off, so no dragon was alive for a long time before the cave, now. If there were lots of dragons, we would see them, no? xd.png