Zeditha

A Forgotten Destiny OOC

This. It's the reason I had my characters stick around. If we're going to collectively enter some sort of neutral ground, we need to set a foundation.

Where it is, what it's like, how to enter, etcetera.

I was going to have my characters go to my real home equivalent in this RP world, but I remembered that the village existed.

I was going to have my characters go to my real home equivalent in this RP world, but I remembered that the village existed.

Not only that.

- For simplicity, all dragon owners have moved to a new town in the Himalayas, or will do shortly after the beginning of the RP.

But this. It's been pre-plotted for us to move there. unsure.gif

It's been pre-plotted for us to move there. unsure.gif

But how do we describe going there? The GoN didn't say anything to our characters about a dragon village!

Actually, Brotato, you're already here. If you're in the same river as Cay was in, then you're there, because Cay lives there already, she's always lived there, and Esko's got a camp here. I'm pretty sure Hannah, Hazie, Mia, Dianora, and Zed're already here.

Wait, her name's Hannah, right?

The village, in my opinion, is literally just down the mountain. You can see it from the cave.

Actually, Brotato, you're already here. If you're in the same river as Cay was in, then you're there, because Cay lives there already, she's always lived there, and Esko's got a camp here. I'm pretty sure Hannah, Hazie, Mia, Dianora, and Zed're already here.

The village, in my opinion, is literally just down the mountain. You can see it from the cave.

But... we're not in the actual town. Or are we supposed to form it by ourselves?

Well she's at a river-branch at the side of the town. If that's where you are then you're there.

Well she's at a river-branch at the side of the town. If that's where you are then you're there.

That's weird.

What, that she's a hobo their that lives in a cave by a river or that you're in the village without knowing it? Or something else?

How's this for describing going to the village: "Alex was taking a walk around the campsite to stay energized, when he spotted some houses downhill. He decided to go look and see what the houses were."

How's this for describing going to the village: "Alex was taking a walk around the campsite to stay energized, when he spotted some houses downhill. He decided to go look and see what the houses were."

Go for it.

((Mia basically is the mayor of the new dragon town, but she got teleported away xd.png I'll just make her another dragon that she left at home. A Guardian dragon, who guards the village... Duh. Her name is Yawela.))

user posted image

Bryce jested... he joked.

But, okay. xd.png

Yep.

Also, I totally missed out on the part about dragon owners having to move to the village. Oops. Now I have to figure out why exactly a spoilt, rich brat like Hannah would want to stay at the Himalayas. Eh, she's got a random hotel somewhere for now soooo yeah. I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. ^w^

Yep.

Also, I totally missed out on the part about dragon owners having to move to the village. Oops. Now I have to figure out why exactly a spoilt, rich brat like Hannah would want to stay at the Himalayas. Eh, she's got a random hotel somewhere for now soooo yeah. I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. ^w^

I love sending my characters to cause mayhem.

If you need that hotel taken care of, I can make it happen. wink.gif

Oops, I assumed Hannah WAS in the village and that I knocked on her door. Whoops! Now what do I do?!

Oops, I assumed Hannah WAS in the village and that I knocked on her door. Whoops! Now what do I do?!

Or edit... I usually edit if it's not too late.

Or just have your character not get a response.

No one answered the door.

It was a random door?

Yeah, Hannah's pretty dumb. And thanks to her, I found out that you can only put in ten emoticons in one post. Thanks for that dirty mouth, Hannah. >.>

Anyways, Zeditha, aren't you going to update the character list?

Oops! I never did that! Ummm... I'll go do that. xd.png

If you want to jump in a random character, just post here their name and species, and any important details, I'll add them.

Example:

Added new char: Yawela.

Female Guardian dragon, guards the dragon village. Hatched by Mia.

((Okay, plenty of OOC coming up... I think I need to lay down some details about the village. I hoped it would just be 'poof, there's a village! enjoy!' but it seems I must give details... *sigh*

Right. The village is in a valley within the Himalayas, and is almost completely surrounded by forest. Several passes connect the clearing to the outside. It is built on grasslands, in a giant clearing basically. There is an animal-track-type path leading up the nearest mountain, that ends a smallish distance from the cave. They are within walking distance of each other, easily. The cave can be seen from the path, but it is difficult to see the path from the cave.

The village was magically created by the Guardian of the Eggs, as soon as the cave came into existence. The GotE is a GoN, and can practically do anything. Macicky! ~ When Mia came to the cave, Mia got teleported into the village and shown around. Yawela was appointed as its official guard, and Mia was officially appointed as its mayor. Nobody owns the land exactly, since it is buried between countries. Just exactly between countries, what luck! Or rather, careful planning on the part of the dragons. Meh.

The houses look like whatever you want them to look like, the perfect one just catches your eye. There is a bank, electronically run, and several other computer-managed buildings, in the centre of the village; however, there are no shops. Your characters will have to travel to buy stuff. This won't be a real problem, though, due to a Magi dragon I'm adding in who will teleport characters. Dragon-owners for free, non-dragon-owners have to pay a small fee (in food, of course).

Electronic things work and there is always internet connection and wifi due do a large tower, which is in fact a signal tower that connects to satellites. There are also solar panels on every roof, plus a smallish area filled with wind turbines. Yay, electricity! Clean water is supplied from a small natural lake, which also contains lots of fish. Its waters are beautifully clear, and there is a small waterfall with a tiny cave of gems behind it. Great place for swimming!

Have I covered everything? Yeah, I covered everything. The houses have water and electricity due to the stuff being there, it was created by the GotE, nobody really owns it, it's near the cave, and it's pretty. biggrin.gif))

Thank you for the clarification. I will make the needed modifications in my next post.

I got triple - ninja'd while writing that. xd.png So... you wrote your huge post while I was writing mine. wink.gif

I'm sorry that some of the details don't fit... Although I guess the GotE (official abbreviation. My RP, my acronyms.) could have made the house that way, it would have to be basically the perfect house xd.png