Zeditha

A Forgotten Destiny OOC

Just tell them to look in OOC for proof of timeskip...

Nah, I'll post in the IC.

Heh Alexander, did I read correctly and does Ocevo like Rudus? Coz i think the nobbling was really cute biggrin.gif

Yes, she wants to be friends.

A photo of Jakub

Username: zamboza

Name: Jakub (Jack) Wiegulski

Appearance: Jakub (or Jack, because that's how they call him there) prefers to wear winter clothes, as he is not used to that cold weather as in Himalayas, but he also likes wearing leather jacket and blue jeans. He is 1.72m tall.

Personality: Jack is very sociable and outgoing. It isn't hard for him to make friends, to whom he is loyal. He likes to compete at winter sports with the others and he always has fun while doing it. Rest to be RP'd

Attitude towards dragons: Loves them, it was always his desire to have a dragon.

DragonSpeaker?: Y

Do they have a dragon? Igy

History: Jack comes from a little town in Poland, where life passed slowly. From his childhood he loved winter sports and on every occasion he had been going to the Tatra mountains. When he heard about the discovery of dragons in Himalayas, he decided to move there - stories, games and every other form of art that was connected with dragons fascinated him.

Extra: Knows Polish and English very well, so he doesn't have problems with communicating to others.

Username: zamboza

Name: Igy

Breed: Frostbite dragon

Appearance: Looks just like normal Frostbite, except her scales are little bluer shade.

Personality: Igy is quite a curious dragon, who always picks her nose in every possible place. She likes winter sports just as her carer, to whom she is already very attached.

History: When Jack entered the cave, he noticed a white egg with ice-y mush on it roll to him. When he picked it up, it immediately hatched, and Igy looked at him with her big, cute eyes, and from this time Jack took care of her.

Human carer: Jakub Wiegulski

Extra: Is cutez.

*tackles* ZAM! HI!

Also, Zed, I believe you are wanted in Hatchlings?

Alex, what Mia?

I have literally NOTHING to post. I kinda wanted Yawela to notice Cay drop Shade and bolt off, because that's not good caretaker behavior...

@MyaMouse NOW you can say I'm everywhere xd.png When (and if) I get accepted I'll try to interact with you ;P

Username: R0wGxR3C0N (shock691 is scroll)

Name: Vala

Breed: Ember

Appearance: She has the standard, dark brownish red scales of all embers but the fire underneath is blue. Her eyes are a dark purple color. She is a rather small hatchling, however, her wing size is more developed than her stature.

Personality: She is very playful. When she plays she can sometimes be rather rough or rude to other hatchlings on accident. However, she is very apologetic if it happens. She won't eat meat if she hasn't caught it herself.

History: She, being one of the later eggs taken, sat near the back of the cave in a rather empty spot. When her caretaker came he was gifted a Sunset Dragon egg before he received the slightly smaller egg that she resided in. When she hatched she was cautious of her caretaker and did not listen well. She still listens only grudgingly but has grown a bond with her caretaker in the short time he has had her.

Human carer: Dylan Stahl

Extra: Nothing I can think of

Username: R0wGxR3C0N (shock691 on scroll)

Name: Nyth

Breed: Sunset

Appearance: He has the appearance of a normal sunset but his colors and horns differ slightly. The scales that would normal be orange on his underbelly and his wings are crimson red. Where he should be purple, his body, while still purple, is a slightly grayer purple. His horns, instead of pointing up, are curved downwards like a ram.

Personality: He's a rather stoic hatchling. He doesn't speak much, and while he listens intently, he rarely responds. He will do what is asked of him if he has formed a bond with the person requesting something of him. He often wanders off on his own. He likes to know his surroundings and he finds the best way to do this is to walk through the night.

History: He was picked up by his caretaker 3 days ago, right before Vala. When he hatched , he did not move or speak very much and his caretaker would often check to make sure that he was alright. Once he and his caretaker had bonded, the young hatchling grew very attached to his human companion. While he still does not talk much, he can throw in a few responses here and there and has picked up much more english and Dragontongue than Vala because of his listening skills.

Human carer: Dylan Stahl

Extra: Nothing here yet, sorry

Username: R0wGxR3C0N (shock691 on scroll)

Name: Dylan Stahl

Appearance: He stands at roughly 6'2". He has jet black hair that has grown past his shoulders and a bit of stubble can be seen on his chin. He wears black jeans and a black t-shirt, often with a long black cloak and hood. His eyes are pale grey and often unanimated. He's quite skinny and a tad bit muscular, however he could not be described as bulky.

Personality: Like his sunset dragon, he remains mostly stoic. He's is not very outgoing when first meeting people, but generally starts to open up if he enjoys the company of those he talks to. He is often still and quiet and generally does not become a very active participant in conversation or group activities. He prefers to be withdrawn and more than likely prefers the company of himself over anyone else. However, once he has grown accustomed to someone he becomes very easy to get along with. Once he starts talking he's a generally a very agreeable person. His only problem, speaking on the part of conversational skills, is that he more often than not does not start talking.

Attitude towards dragons: Being always curious, he set out to find the cave in the Himalayas in which dragons reside in so that he could learn from them. Not by any such experimentation but by observation and companionship. He did not assume he would form any personal attachment to a dragon but now enjoys the company of most, if not all dragons.

DragonSpeaker?: Yes

Do they have a dragon? Vala and Nyth

History: He was raised in a wealthy family but never felt as though he belonged in his large home. He always felt as though there was an air of falsehood in his life. When his parents passed away at 17 he took the opportunity to sell their large family home. He used the money he earned from this as well as his inheritance to go find new places in the world. His journey appeared to be slowing down when he reached the foot of the Himalayas and stopped to learn from a group of monks at the mountains' base. From them he learned how to be at peace with the environment around him and how it would provide without the need to tear it down and rebuild. He learned from some of the monks that a man had recently found a cave in the Himalayas that housed dragon eggs. He sought out the cave so that he could learn from one of the most ancient and natural races of the planet. After he found it, the GotE allowed him to take two eggs and gifted him with the ability of dragon speech.

Extra: Nothing I can think of

EDIT: Ember hatchling was originally going to be male but I changed my mind and forgot to change the gender, sorry about that

Edited by R0wGxR3C0N

Psst. Your ember is describes as being male, but you refer to it as 'she'. Might want to fix that.

Did I kill the RP? Is the RP dead? I mean, it's only been like, a week? O3O

Nah, Zed's just poofed

HABLRGHFBDBD

I want to RP my Polish char :<

ZAM

STOP BEING IMPATIENT

Well, at least there are still some people here. X3 Hope Zeditha gets back soon.

Username:NyalaEnderDragon6654

Name:[/b] Nyala

Breed: Pygmy Dragon

Appearance: Looks just like a Pygmy Dragon Hatchling

Personality: Hasnt fully developed yet due to being so young, but due to her size she is shy, and scared easily

History: Nyala was hatched in the palm of her Human carer. Said carer was at a park and not expecting Nyala to hatch, so she put her in her backpack. Nyala discovered a small hole though, and being curious, she jumped out the backpack through it. She soon regretted this, though, as the world was so big and she was so small. She tried to run and catch up with her carer, but she hadnt noticed her hatchling was gone and just continued walking, and once again Nyala's small size gave her a disadvantage. Scared and lonely, Nyala scampered off. She didnt know how to get food and didnt know how she would ever survive without a human to take care of her.

Human carer: A girl, but she doesn't matter because, as stated, Nyala ran away from her

Extra:

Hey guys I'm so sorry that i haven't written in ages! I was away again and i will be for a couple more days, but when i get back, I'll write an extra long post to make up.

Dragon

Username: OliviaOfGenovia

Name: Rhino

Breed: Imperial Fleshcrowne

Appearance: Yellow scales, brown eyes, large snout, short and kind of chubby and fluffy. Image of Rhino

Personality: Kind/sweet to most people, unless you give him reason to be hostile. Protective. Huge dork. Displays emotions easily. Loyal.

History: Rhino was picked by Ryan when the boy came to the dragon cave. Rhino hatched with Ryan watching and immediately imprinted on Ryan. Young and curious, he got himself into massive amounts of trouble in the first two days of his life. He's still young and still has a lot to learn, but he's better at behaving - most of the time.

Human carer: Ryan Wells

Extra: Lawn Gnomes are his enemy.

Human

Username: OliviaOfGenovia

Name: Ryan Wells

Appearance: 5"3, chubby, red hair, blue eyes, freckles, always smiling, messy hair. Image of Ryan

Personality: Much like his dragon, except instead of being non-confrontational, he's very confrontational. He cracks jokes and loves bad puns. Displays emotions easily but non-forthcoming about insecurities. Loyal. Falls for people hard and fast. Proud of his cooking abilities.

Attitude towards dragons: loves them!

DragonSpeaker?: Yes

Do they have a dragon? Rhino

History: Ryan was born with five older brothers. They didn't really like him, felt he was taking time away from their time with their parents. One day his parents went out to get Ryan a special cooking set and got in a car crash - they died. The brothers were all sent to their grandma's to live until they could move out. Naturally, the brothers blamed Ryan since their parents went out for him. Eventually they all moved out except for Ryan and the second youngest, Emmett. Ryan wasn't able to go to college, but when he heard about the dragons, he decided to go get one. Why not? Here is a longer version of the history, up until the weirdos tied together show up. This link will go bad in about a month because I will be changing my url in about a month.

Extra: Ironically, hates heights.

To note: If any of this seems familiar, this is because I rp these characters on tumblr on illsnaphisneck.tumblr.com. I am in the process of moving everything on that blog over to illsnaphisneck-new.tumblr.com, and when I am done, I will delete the old one and take the "-new" out of the new one. If you don't feel like looking, Rhino the dragon here is based of Rhino the hamster from the movie Bolt - the character I play there. I also play the human version of Rhino I created, Ryan Wells. The same character I wish to play here.

I hope I'm accepted!

Edited by OliviaOfGenovia

For all Forgotten Destiny players

On a side note: Forgotten Destiny is kind of...dead, and we need you to revive it. You are plenty active in a lot of other places...

And what about the idea of The Uniques blending in with Forgotten Destiny for a short while, like if the GoTE was a Stone, and after it was destroyed, something else could be figured out

I decided to give up on the RPs here. It was where I was most active before, but I've made too many enemies... For example, I'm avoiding Narvix because of Soulless. I'm minorly avoiding Doctortear because he doesn't seem to think I'm a good RPer. Both are way too active. Plus... I kinda lost where Forgotten Destiny was going. I thought: If the people playing in the world want to keep it alive, they'll keep it alive. If they don't care enough to let it live, then let it die.

All I really had as a plot point was an indecision between a raid by humans and a sea serpent springing out of the lake.

So, too many people I'm avoiding, and too many RPs I gave up on that I don't want to have to see. The only RP I will post in on this site from now on is Azure Wyrm, which is more of an inter-site RP anyway since it's on Magistream too. I'm keeping my pet site and my RP site separate.

We're going to need a new OP

BUT if Mouse, Alex and I share it, we have something in mind for a really cool plot c:

Username: cippisweetForForums

Name: Krystal Pencilis

Appearance: Blonde hair and aquamarine eyes. Light skin. She always wears this indigo dress. She usually puts a purple headband in her hair. Hair is medium.

Personality: She is loving and caring to her siblings and her dragon. She is also protective. She can be adventurous as well, and sometimes playful.

Attitude towards dragons: Caring. She, as a child, loved dragons. She had dragon toys, movies, books... Just everything that included dragons.

DragonSpeaker?: Pretty much yeah.

Do they have a dragon? Aqua

History: Krystal used to be a regular girl, working hard in a small farm with small reward. Once she heard about the dragons, she decided to go get one and have more to care about.

Extra:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Aqua

Breed: Undine Dragon

Appearance: Her scales, unlike other Undines, are more blue than green. Everything else is normal.

Personality: She is loyal to her carer, and can sometimes be stubborn. She is very playful, and adventurous and brave too.

History: Her egg was sitting in the way back of the cave. She picked Krystal in her mind. Krystal picked Aqua. She happily hatched in Krystal's palms.

Human carer: Krystal Pencilis

Extra:

Edited by cippisweetForForums

Since Zed left us all, I will have to take charge

I feel like both sheets are extremely lacking. Could you please elaborate more on the personality? Also, what you put in the history strongly feels like it belongs in the Attitude Towards Dragons section, because it shows how much she loves dragons, but not actual history.

Fix those things and I will look over it again

Name: Krystal Pencilis

Appearance: Blonde hair and aquamarine eyes. Light skin. She always wears this indigo dress. She usually puts a purple headband in her hair. Hair is medium.

Personality: She is loving and caring to her siblings and her dragon. She is also protective. She can be adventurous as well, and sometimes playful.

Attitude towards dragons: Caring. She, as a child, loved dragons. She had dragon toys, movies, books... Just everything that included dragons.

DragonSpeaker?: Pretty much yeah.

Do they have a dragon? Aqua

History: Krystal used to be a regular girl, working hard in a small farm with small reward. Once she heard about the dragons, she decided to go get one and have more to care about.

Extra:

Name: Aqua

Breed: Undine Dragon

Appearance: Her scales, unlike other Undines, are more blue than green. Everything else is normal.

Personality: She is loyal to her carer, and can sometimes be stubborn. She is very playful, and adventurous and brave too.

History: Her egg was sitting in the way back of the cave. She picked Krystal in her mind. Krystal picked Aqua. She happily hatched in Krystal's palms.

Human carer: Krystal Pencilis

Extra:

Fixed.

Hm.....I still feel like the sheet is lacking right now, but it is good for now. You can always improve later