Zeditha

A Forgotten Destiny OOC

Link to the main topic: Here.

Please reserve all critique for the main thread. Forms are welcomed and encouraged, as are name suggestions!

I will copy the forms below:

Dragon form:

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] (in days, since all are new-hatched.)
[b]Breed:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] (description please! Link or paste a picture above the form if you want to use a picture as well. Your appearance is allowed to differ from the average breed picture, as long as you are recognisable as that breed. Also, no neon colours.)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b] (I know how annoying these can be, but at least two sentences.)
[b]Human carer:[/b]
[b]Extra:[/b]

Human form:

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] (description please! Link or paste a picture above the form if you want to use a picture as well. Also, no neon colours.)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Attitude towards dragons:[/b] (This can be as extensive or simple as you like. No more than Three sentences though, save the long bit for the personality. .png)
[b]DragonSpeaker?:[/b] (the people who can speak to dragons. Y/N.)
[b]Do they have a dragon?[/b] ('No' or the name of the dragon.)
[b]History:[/b] (I know how annoying these can be, but at least two sentences.)
[b]Extra:[/b]

Accepted character list:

Esko's chars:

Esko - human

Tulvir - Falconiform

Tabitha - Falconiform

Alex's chars:

Ocevo - Harvest

Richard - Harvest

Alex - human

Mouse's chars:

Cayline Adida - human

Nightshade - Night Glory drake

Dream's chars:

Hazie Silver - White

Hannah Graft - human

Brotato's chars:

Bryce Bengstington - human

Torque - Whiptail

Berbolkiki's chars:

Contalia - Cassare

Daryl Collins - human

Rudus - tri-horn

Zed's chars:

Zeditha - Spessartine Pyral

Dianora - olive

Mia - human

Yawela - Guardian

Salema - Magi {Inactive}

Baltia - Dark Myst {Inactive}

Any character or set of characters marked with {Inactive} can jump in anywhere.

Edited by Zeditha

Character sheets for you to nom on! Are they tasty?

Username: Esko_the_Wolf

Name: Tulvir

Breed: Falconform Wyvern (if that is okay?)

Appearance: Tulvir looks normal, except he has white feet and a messy mark of a GoN on his belly. As a hatchling, it appears as a blob with wings, but gets neater as he grows. Other then that, he looks like a normal Falconform.

Personality: he knows he is one of the largest dragon types of all. He acts it too. He thinks often that other dragons should be scared of him. However, he is loyal and protective to those who he bonds with. This developes as he grows older.

History: so far, he hatched. He now travels with Esko

Human carer: Esko

Extra: He breathes green flames for some reason.

~~~~~and a two~~~~~

Name: Esko

Appearance: he has pitch black hair, and he wears a cloak all the time with the hood down. He has bright green eyes, and he stands at 6'4". He has the slightest bit of stubble on his chin.

Personality: he is often stone cold for the first few minutes of interaction, but after some time, you would find that he is a sweetheart, and he enjoys exploring mountains and wild areas the most.

Attitude towards dragons: he finds them fastinating and awesome.

DragonSpeaker?: Yes

Do they have a dragon? Tulvir

History: he lived a fairly good life in a wealthy family, and was expected to become the president of the biggest bank like his dad. He never wanted to do that, though. Instead, he loved the wilderness, and dreamed of becoming an explorer. He made money out of it, and that became his career.

Extra: He often has a streak of some crazy color in his hair. The streak is always small.

((So excited already!))

I do recall having permission to post my forms here in a PM from Zeditha.

Username:Alexander_Drake

Name:Ocevo (pronounced oh-chee-voh.)

Breed:Harvest Dragon

Appearance:Horns are Ivory, the normally green stripe of her breed on her back is actually purple. Also, always somewhat chubby due to her gluttonous nature.

Personality:Hungry all the time, persuasive when it comes to getting food.

History:Ocevo was sitting in her egg, waiting for someone to show up to hatch for, when her tummy rumbled. Something picked up her egg after that and she hatched, immediately asking for food. She was sitting in the arms of a human who smiled and fed her an apple, which Ocevo graciously accepted.

Human caretaker:Alex

Extra:Eats a lot. A LOT.

Name:Richard

Breed:Harvest Dragon

Appearance:Chubby, darker brown than normal, and horns are jet black.

Personality: Hungry all the time, and generally overeats, giving him both a tummy ache and a chubby belly.

History: When Richard heard an egg cracking next to him, he knew that the other Harvest Dragon was the one who had found her caretaker, so Richard hatched to see who it was. Unbeknownst to Richard, this meant that he was also a Harvest dragon to be owned by/friends with Alex.

Human caretaker:Alex

Extra:Eats just as much as Ocevo.

Name:Alex

Appearance:Blond & short hair, pale skin, blue eyes, thin. Wears jeans and white shirts usually.

Personality:Energetic and friendly, loves cute things, especially baby dragons.

Attitude towards dragons:Adores/admires dragon art as a hobby. Loves the idea of having a pet/friend that is a dragon.

Dragon Speaker?:Yes.

Do they have a dragon?Ocevo, Richard.

History:Alex was just a normal teenager, until he heard the news that dragon eggs had been found. Being a total fan-boy, he immediately jumped on the chance to get an egg for himself. When he did get to the eggs, one made a rumbling sound, and so Alex picked it up. It hatched, and asked for food by pretending to eat something. Alex fed it an apple, and the hatchling is now very friendly towards Alex.

Extra:Dreams about living with a small army of pet dragons.

Edited by Alexander_Drake

Nobody needs specific permission to post here, it's where we sign up!

Delicious, Esko xd.png Both are accepted!

Drake, the 'human carer' part (I made a typo... I'll fix it) is where you put the name of the human who picked up your dragon.

By the way, humans are allowed more than one dragon! smile.gif It could make things interesting.

Ok cool, I'll edit my Character sheets and edit this to say when I'm done.

Edit: Did it.

Edited by Alexander_Drake

SAVED ROOM FOR DESSERT? NOM NOM NOM!

Name: Tabitha

Breed: Falconform Wyvern.

Appearance: She is strangely, instead of mostly black, she is mostly deep, DEEP purple. She has a bit of chub because she has such a big sweet tooth.

Personality: she is a total sweetheart, and she loves sweets. She cares for anybody who proves they are trustworthy. She flaps around, without a care in the world. Pretty reckless, she is often caught by Esko before she can get hurt. She is a total trickster, often going around, throwing pebbles and biting people's legs. However, she isn't mean about it. She picks the lightest pebbles and doesn't bite too hard. This developes later on.

History: she hatched . She travels with Esko, and the rest of their history together has yet to develop.

Human carer: Esko

Extra: She has dreams that could scare the censorkip.gif out of a lot of people, but never is scared herself. However, if it is in real life, she gets scared like any other hatchling.

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Note: dragons owned by the same human to not HAVE to be the same breed. Not saying it's not allowed to have them the same breed, just letting you know that you don't have to. smile.gif

I'll post up my forms in a bit... -.-

Esko, seriously, the hatchlings are a few days old at most. Romantic feelings between them... Not happening. I don't want to be mean, but love between newborns is a little bit early.

Alex, your forms are now fine... except, how chubby can a dragon get in 1 day or less?

Hey, Zed, how's the RP going?

Username: MyaMouse

Name: Cayline Adida

Appearance: Cay has flowy, dark brownish black hair that rests on her shoulders, sharp, intelligent aqua eyes you could get lost in, and wears glasses. On her chest rests a locket that has a picture of her parents and her as a little girl that she tucks into her shirt. She doesn't have many clothes to change into, but she normally wears a sweater and jeans with her glasses and locket. Her lips are always curled into a smirk except for the rare occasion where she's being serious. She is slender from malnourishment but still has the all woman curves she should have.

Personality: Sarcastic and distant, Cay is only kind to her dragon, Nightshade. She is quite lovable once you get to her but she's got so many walls that no one dares try. She's confident, prideful, and has a sharp tongue. Just like Nightshade, she's pretty mischievous and cunning like she needs to be, being a thief. She's quite mature for her age albeit being so irresponsible. But if you do get to know her you'll know she's not how she acts. She's just a little girl still on the inside, watching her parents die, and her tough-girl act is all she has left to protect her. She's introverted but not shy.

Attitude towards dragons: She doesn't exactly hate them, but the only one she loves is her Night Glory, Nightshade. She used to be so intrigued with them but she isn't anymore for some reason.

DragonSpeaker?: Yes

Do they have a dragon? Nightshade

History: When she witnessed her parents murdered at the age of 10, she ran away before the authorities could find her. Scared and helpless, she resorted to stealing and pickpocketing, as well as breaking and entering. She's wanted throughout the whole town for these things. One day she stumbled across the cave of dragons and needless to say she was surprised that there were still dragons alive. Following the blue dragon at the back's gaze, she wandered through the sea of eggs to a pair of eggs that displayed the colors of both dawn and dusk. Reaching towards one, the dragon's eyes said that this egg was not for her. Picking up the smaller egg, the blue dragon nodded and went back to it's post. That night, Cay left with the egg, the cool air tickling her skin, and as soon as she made it back to her hideout under a bridge the egg hatched. Holding the baby dragon and giving him a vine of grapes, she decided to name him Nightshade, after the deathly purple plant.

Extra: Call her Cay.

Username: MyaMouse

Name: Nightshade

Breed: Night Glory Drake

Appearance: Just a normal Night Glory hatchling, but he's a bit smaller than the average 4-day-old Night Glory. He has bright, happy midnight bluish-black eyes.

Personality: Intelligent and childish, Shade is a caring and sweet hatchling, unlike his caretaker, Cayline. But around him, Cayline isn't as harsh, so he never really sees that side of her. He's quite mischievous and sometimes will hide in the trees waiting for Cayline to find him. He likes it that she's worried, even though he gets a smack after. He wants to grow up so much and he's not really appreciative of what he has now. He is extroverted, unlike Cay, and loves to talk.

History: Being a newborn, Shade doesn't have all that much history to tell about. All he knows is that when he was ready to hatch, something warm grabbed him. His colors wavered and then as something cold hit the outside of his shell, he became brown and green, telling him that it was nighttime outside. He waited till it seemed that he was safe with this thing that was holding him and hatched. When he hatched, the young dragon was given something delicious to eat and the other being, whom he now knows as Cayline, named him Nightshade. He prefers to be called Shade, though.

Human caretaker: Cayline Adida

Extra: Call him Shade.

Name Suggestion: The Destined? As the dragons and the humans were destined to be together? I don't know, I'm not good at names, but I thought I'd have a go at it.

Edited by MyaMouse

Zed, I told you, the stuff has yet to develop. At least I thought I said that. :|

Zed, Harvest Hatchlings Hatch Hefty. HHHH. It's a 'fact' that I would appreciate existing in the RP.

Mouse - she doesn't have many clothes. Pet peeve, that one, sorry. Also, slender and muscular are slightly contradictory. Otherwise, Cay is fine smile.gif

Shade is good to go smile.gif

I like that... I'll change it slightly (as the original name was actually my inspiration) and make it into a forgotten destiny. I like that a lot, actually, thanks!!!

Esko, you speak of their love in the present. :3 Plus, I doubt that the RP will end up around long enough to go on for the several RP-years it would need to, considering how long it takes just to go through a day.

Alex - okay, that's a good enough explination for me smile.gif accepted!

Edity note - I really use the smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif waaaay too much... smile.gif

Edited by Zeditha

Okay, edits made. I now realize that making the edit, Tabitha would be awesome friends with Baltia if you create her in this roleplay xd.png

Ooh, the trouble... Baltia having a friend, oh, god help anyone who sees them. :3

Edited by Zeditha

Kay, edited.

But that's the point, man. Her whole self is supposed to be contradictory.

Edit: Whoof, when did this get moved?

Edited by MyaMouse

...Just making sure you realised that... Still not sure how it would work, but accepted. Got a picture for her? I'd like to see a picture.

RP will begin tonight! As soon as I make make my forms we can begin to RP. I'll also update the char list.

Note: the RP will remain open for more forms throughout the RP.

...Just making sure you realised that... Still not sure how it would work, but accepted. Got a picture for her? I'd like to see a picture.

RP will begin tonight! As soon as I make make my forms we can begin to RP. I'll also update the char list.

Note: the RP will remain open for more forms throughout the RP.

Me? I do, on my laptop. I'll put it in the morning since it's 1:30 am right now for me and I'm on my phone. I base all my characters on pictures. Didn't you know that?

Edit: Ooooh. That hurts. Argh. Man, I wish I could do it but it's against the rules of DC I think... Oooof.

Edited by MyaMouse

It got moved earlier, because it was accepted! *yay*

...What hurts?

We had a grammar test today, and one of the rings was adjective order. Alex's sheet should say 'short blond hair' not 'blond and short hair,' plus because of the lack of punctuation and capitalizing in Esko's sheets I now have a headache.

Edited by MyaMouse

Me wants to join!~ I've been stalking this since forever tongue.gif Question, though! Do we have to have role play a dragon and a human? You probably mentioned this somewhere but I probably missed it somewhere too. ^.^"

Yeah.....auto-correct sometimes never works on my iPad. It is too strange...

Dunno, dream dragon.

Yeah.....auto-correct sometimes never works on my iPad. It is too strange...

Dunno, dream dragon.

*Sighs heavily* Esko, you're killing me here.

Dream, since the human form says 'Do they have a dragon: No or the name of dragon' I believe we don't have to have one.

*Pats MyaMouse's back comfortingly*

That makes sense (how did I not notice that in the form?) but the dragon form does say "Human Carer" and then I'll end up having to make a human anyway. Unless I can piggyback on someone else's character. xd.png Or maybe I can just start off with my dragon being abandoned or something?

All dragons have a human, not all humans have a dragon. That's how it works. When a human touches the right dragon's egg, the egg hatches. The egg can't hatch without a human touch. However, there is at least one loophole that allows a dragon to be without a human. :3 If you can figure it out, you get a humanless dragon!

You can have more than one dragon per human. It is possible and encouraged to have a dragon-human link between RPers, however each person must have at least one human. Otherwise, it'll get a little bit unfair.

Oh, and for the purposes of this RP, dragons hatch with wings. smile.gif

Hmm... sure. Gimme a minute, I'll make some forms, then when Sky's made his, he can join us.

Sound good, Sky? smile.gif

I'll edit in my forms now.

Username: Zeditha. Duh.

Name: Mia

Appearance: Mia is quite slim, with medium-length blonde hair and blue eyes. Meh, she's the same in every RP.

Personality: Mia is very adventurous, and once she gets an idea in her head she will not quit bothering people until she can try it. Failures are no setback for her either; she is a RELENTLESSNESS MACHINE!!!!!! smile.gif

Attitude towards dragons: SHE/ABSOLUTELY/LOVES/THEM/AND/WANTS/TO/HUG/THEM/ALL!!!

DragonSpeaker?: Yes. Oh, suck it, everyone is. -.-

Do they have a dragon? Yes! lots of them! And at least one more than she realises. Zeditha and Dianora are mine, and you can dump any more on her too. Baltia was hatched by her too, not that she noticed.

History: She is the girl who found the cave. When she went in, she found dragon eggs, and went around and hugged EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. Er... quite a few hatched, actually. (The Guardian of the Eggs rolled her eyes at her.)

Extra: She's a little bit crazy. biggrin.gif Dump all your 'wild' dragons on her.

Username: Zeditha

Name: Zeditha

Breed: Spessartine Pyralsprite

Appearance: Zeditha is mainly dark orange, but has one black forepaw, a purple tail-tip, green ear-tips and random scales of maroon, dark blue and dark purple. Her eyes are bright green.

Personality: Zeditha is fairly fun-loving, but surprisingly calm for a Spessartine Pyralsprite. She considers herself above all the other dragons because she is the eldest, and often breathes fire on anyone who disagrees. Sometimes, though, her fire fails and the person gets a faint cloud of smoke instead, which can be funny. smile.gif

History: She was the first to hatch for Mia, and therefore the second-oldest dragon in existence and the oldest to leave the cave. She stuck with Mia, and now lives in the village with all the other dragon owners.

Human carer: Mia

Extra: She can speak toddler-English. Understandable, but a little bit primitive and she often makes mistakes.

Username: Zeditha

Name: Dianora

Breed: Olive

Appearance: Dianora is mostly dark green, but with a purple stripe running along her back, orange spines and blue and maroon spots. Her eyes are bright green.

Personality: Dianora tends to keep to herself, because she hates talking to people. She likes painting, even though she isn't very good at it. She also softens around Mia, and will fairly happily talk.

History: She hatched. She followed Mia. Yay.

Human carer: Mia

Extra: She has been forced to learn a small amount of English by Mia, but doesn't like talking so never practices using it. She understands it, and sometimes watches videos and episodes of things.

No time to add another right now, but Baltia is coming.

Edited by Zeditha