Valvatorez

Games you always return to

Thief - The dark project parts 1-3

Monkey Island

Day of the Tentacle

Age of Empires 2

Plants vs Zombies

Left 4 Dead 2 is my current default 'return to' game. Thanks to the AI and how the item/npc spawn works, every game is different. Which keeps things challenging/interesting.

It's also a great game to work out any lingering frustrations. wink.gif

Some games from the following series: Fire Emblem and Pokemon.

Edited by Red Dragonette

I like to replay the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky

I also have restarted HeartGold again smile.gif I keep SoulSilver saved so that I have to end game abilities and what not, also for the Pokewalker's sake- I have over 2 million steps on it.

Skyrim isn't really a going back to situation... I never left!

TF2 and Feed the Beast xd.png

Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town would be on this list too if I could find the cartridge...

I always go back to playing Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles whenever I hook up my GameCube. I just love the game for some reason.

Another will have to be Oblivion whenever I end up finding it.

Whenever I have a good internet connection (Which is almost never), I play Grand Fantasia

Hmm, what else... Minecraft, Harvest Moon Magical Melody, and Pokémon XD Gales of Darkness

Edited by Happy_Mask_Saleswoman

Let's see....aside from Dragon Cave, I play some of the games on pogo. But as far as PC games go I always go back to Diablo 2 & 3, Dragon Age: Origins (don't have the others yet), and the Guild Wars series....usually Nightfall or Eye of the North.

Dragon Cave, Pokemon, Clash of Clans, Geometry Dash, Minecraft, SimCity Build It, Battle Cats, and Crossy Road.

Dragon Cave, Flight Rising, Pokemon, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time/Twilight Princess, Okami, and any Final Fantasy game I own.

Pokemon, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Minecraft, Skyrim, Final Fantasy XIII, and Persona 3 Portable ~

Age of Mythology, Black & White 2, L4D2, Smite, Prince of Persia smile.gif

Edited by WoLfgIrLyS

neopets!! been of and on neopets for years its so slow right now but otherwise i would be on it alot.png more smile.gif

Quite ashamed to say this, but minecraft xd.png There is something odd about this game that keeps me in the mood to play even after few months. Also Pokemon series - not that long ago I've beaten Emerald on an emulator. Sweet lord, I just love it.

Red Dead Redemption, Minecraft, Skyrim and sometimes Goat Simulator. I have like half a dozen games I haven't even touched yet (I have them on Steam, but my computer isn't good enough to play them yet. </3)

World of Warcraft, Skyrim. Occasionally Magicka, it's something my SO and I like to do together.

Skies of Arcadia, i have both versions (Dreamcast and Gamecube).

Rival Schools, Dragon's Dogma, All Resident Evil games.

Puella-magi, that anime O_O is weird.

if I haven't stated before, the games I return to are:

WoW

Dark Souls

LoL

TES V: Skyrim

Minecraft