Valvatorez

Games you always return to

Pokemon! Especially Pokemon X since my most trained pokemon are in that game and it has all kinds of fun memories attached to it. It's always a pleasure to see my dear Xavier the Garchomp again.

"It's been awhile, but it would have to be World of Warcraft, Minecraft, or Wizard 101. I was really young when I began playing those games."

Warframe. It helps that it gets updated a lot, but it's a good fall back when I'm in between other games. 

On 4/30/2018 at 5:02 PM, legoless said:

Oblivion is so good.

Agreeeed!! Whenever I am stressed and want a great game to go back to I always go for Oblivion. It's aged so poorly but I love it waaaay too much.

Skyrim, Mount & Blade: Warband, and Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime. An odd combination, but a set I love none-the-less. 😊

At some point I did jump back into my Pokemon Alpha Sapphire game, just to get the nostalgia back. I spent like 772 hours on that game...

Also recently went back onto Minecraft for absolutely no reason, but I had fun doing some stuff there too. I'd also kind of just jumped back into Elsword, and I feel like I'll be a lot more active than before.

I would say Minecraft. I've had it for several years, but I haven't been playing for all of those years since I forget at times. I do go back to it a lot.

Various Pokémon games of the main series (currently Ultra Sun most of all), Spyro games (especially the first three), Don't Starve and Skyrim. Subnautica to a degree as well, mainly because I still haven't beaten it even once given how afraid I am of all things deep sea.

I love the third gen Pokemon Games. I know it was a loooong time ago. But those where the first pokemon games I played, namely Pokemon Sapphire, so yeah, I love to go back to them. I'm actually playing Emerald over an emulator on my phone these days.

Ah, good ol' times, Age of Empires is all I return to, from my oldest of course. Sometimes Left 4 Dead 2, to kick em' down to graves, sometimes Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon, sometimes even Terraria.

Pokemon Fire Red. I "passed" this game like 5 times already, and I still love returning to this one. 

Lately I wish I re-bought Spellforce 2. Why did young-me break it!?

I always find myself going back to Pokemon games at some point. I even play some of the older ones still, Silver and Firered. There's a game called Endless Ocean: Blue World, I haven't played it in quite a while but I always wind up playing it at some point after a period of time. It has remained one of my all time favorite games

I always find myself replaying Deus Ex 1, it was my first rpg, I used to be too scared to get past the first area when I was little, I probably first played it when I was 10? Oops...

The Legend of Zelda Series. Especially Ocarina of Time or a link to the past.

so much nights I spent with this games.

I've sunk more hours into Horizon: Zero Dawn than I'd like to admit...

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, especially BRR and EoS tend to pull me back hard every now and then. I've also been on a Monster Hunter kick after getting GenU on the switch. Been playing since Freedom 2 and I've got to say, GenU may be one of my favorites. For PC games, I'm gonna say Minecraft, Spore, and Skyrim. There's just so much to do and explore in those games.

Mabinogi for relaxing atmosphere and calm gameplay. It has a GREAT atmosphere of pastoral fantasy life despite being an MMORPG.

Minecraft - some great memories and some relaxing gameplay

Morrowind - great sound, and visuals (not as in graphics quality but as in general scenery)

The Settlers, I have great memories of when I was a child. One of the first games that caught my attention.

The Sims, I love to create an entire family tree myself. I own everything from The Sims 1 and 2. Got The Sims 2 basegame from my grandfather who passed away. Also a lot of memories.

Black and White I & II. Great games. So underrated. Seriously, who doesn't want to play a God?

Edited by DeniseRosalie

Pokemon and LoZ made up my childhood. As did oldschool runescape :D

I return to them quite regularly!

Edited by AislinnSi

The Sims (mostly 3 and 4), Minecraft and probably Pokemon. Minecraft and The Sims are for sure that I will always come back to. Pokemon too, but I haven't gone to them regularly. 

Edited by PandaBearStorm129

Skyrim, for sure. Seems no matter what I do, I fall back into Skyrim eventually, haha. I've racked up over 2000 hours at this point :')