Valvatorez

Games you always return to

A game I have just recently returned to (after about 12 years) is an online first-person shooter called Day of Defeat. I am surprised people still play it but I'm not complaining! I only tend to play it at weekends though.

Mario Kart Wii I just adore. I get extremely competitive with itXD

I'm not a big gamer. Just started playing Pokemon recently and I adore it. Can play it for hoursXD

Probably will keep playing more of the games. Especially one where I can catch Articuno (fav Pokemon).

The first spyro the dragon and fishermans bait 2 big ol bass smile.gif

Pokemon, of course.

Also, DC itself. I seem to lose interest and then come back after a year or two.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, I just got bored of them or... just did not keep me hooked? Something like that =p

Pokemon is probably the game I've spent the most time on. I recently got into breeding with the release of OR/AS, and that keeps me occupied. I also like the competitive aspect, but I haven't gotten really into that for a long time. I used to be really good, but now not so much.

Other games I play on occasion include Skyrim and League of Legends. Skyrim is pretty easy to pick up and play for a few hours, it's just fun to explore. I used to be addicted to LoL, but thankfully I've stopped playing for days at a time. I'll pick it up maybe once or twice a week, but my own personal projects are more important.

1)Guild Wars 2

2) The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

3) Path of Exile

4) Final Fantasy IX

5) Elder Scrolls: Morrowind

6) Super Metroid

7) Dragon Age: Origins

8) Terraria

9) Pokemon: Silver/Soul Silver

10) Battle For Middle Earth II

11) Warcraft 3

Edited by Jethrayne

The Game that I always come back to is Minecraft. You can build, explore, build giant mechanical mechanisms, play with friends, and choose from thousands of unique servers. I've abandoned it in the past, but it keeps bringing me back.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and 4 Ultimate definitely, and any future Monster Hunter titles I own will belong on that list as well.

Minecraft- I've been playing it for ~4 years now and it never gets old- and Neko Atsume. Friggin' Neko Atsume is horribly addicting and I need to stop.

I love Mass Effect series, replay them very often. Skyrim too, I love it. And Zanzarah. If I don't know what game to play, I play Zanzarah

The games I can always go back to are:

1) Golden Sun

2) Golden Sun - The lost Age

3) Pokemon Crystal and Silver/SoulSilver

4) Okami

No matter when I go back to them, I am always sucked right back into the story of these games smile.gif

I would have to say the original Legend of Legaia. I love all the mechanics they came out in it, the story, the music, everything really. So much originality in it.

Um, define "always return to?" There are games I still discuss a lot with friends (and I even do learn new things about the lore/universe though it's been eight years now...), but I am not actively playing them anymore, because I feel like I've exhausted the replay potential for good.

Those would be:

- Amnesia: The Dark Descent

- The whole Silent Hill series, up to Origins at any rate (I've got to admit that I don't particularly care for any post-Origins releases, so well.)

If I need to limit this to games I still start once in a while...

- L4D2. Still play this with friends a lot.

- Borderlands 2

- Banished

There are probably two or three more titles that should be on that list, but I'm not yet ready to say I always return to them, because I kind of never stopped playing them and they've not been in my possession long enough.

Project Zomboid. i really like this isometric for some reason. its so unique.

Skyrim. the mods, they are alive.

Everquest and Dragon Cave. Just can't ever quit them.

Skyrim too, I guess. But I never actually finished it, so can't really say that I'm returning to it as much as continuing it. laugh.gif