Valvatorez

Games you always return to

This one! Lol.

I've been playing on and off since 2008. smile.gif

Spore, Skyrim, WoW (although not since MoP was released. The game was so dumbed down that I can't stand it any more.) and my new addiction, Town of Salem.

Chrono Cross

Various Pokemon and Harvest Moon games

Final Fantasy IV, VII, IX

I have to say that the Mass Effect series keeps on dragging me back to it, along with minecraft and pokemon.

I have a few:

TLOS series

TES series

Kameo (I've beat it over 10 times now-and it's rather long)

A few Crash games

Halo 2 (One of my most favorite games-I love it to death)

Minecraft

I find myself always going back and erasing files to play Pokémon again. I also seem to always be going back to SSBB. and Petz Catz 2 (RPG, not pet game) when my brother actually allows me to plug in the Wii (he has been hogging the plug with his PS3 since he got it last Christmas...).

Oddly enough, when I'm really bored I always go and play Ivy the Kiwi on the DS. It may be a short and easy game, but it's a great time waster... in a good way.

Ocarina of Time for the Nintendo 64. All the feels for that one. Animal Crossing is a good one too--the gamecube verison, anyways. And Pokemon Diamond. My very first pokemon game....nostalga

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. I've played it SO much the sound glitches in some places (at least I think that's why, as it does it on both the Gamecube and Wii and it never happens on any other games).

I also replay most Pokemon games, Super Mario Sunshine, Luigi's Mansion, every Kirby game (except Canvas Curse and Epic Yarn. I don't like those that much), Legend of Zelda...

The Sims 2

I've been playing that game on and off nearly half my life smile.gif

This. Though it's reluctant to install on my new laptop, so I may have to give in and buy a newer version.

I also tend to come back to Guild Wars 2, Skyrim, L4D2 and Minecraft, as well as Portal and Portal 2, to a lesser extent.

Skyrim, Fire Emblem Awakening, and my Nintendogs game (closest thing I'll ever have to a pet now, sadly).

Deadly Premonition is one. Of course, it's got the problem that there's pretty much no replay value for the big mystery of the story, but it's a very weird and quirky old charmer who's difficult to resist.

Diablo, Diablo & Diablo god only knows how many yrs I spent playing that!

StarWing (or starfox for the Americans but will always be StarWing for me)

Super Mario Bros & World

Any UT and for some reason the old Rainbow Sixes and the old NFS

And also zoo tycoon is my guilty secret

Pokemon, Kirby, and Animal Crossing are my go-to series.

i always return to tibia since it was my first mmorpg been playin since i was was 10 so 11 years on and off another game i always return too is maplestory every few years just for kicks. finally mass effect.

I always end up going back to any of my pokemon games, most commonly my Y and Emerald versions now.. Bravely Default, any of the KHs, Skyrim, Zoo Tycoon, Fire Emblem Awakening.. Oh, and every few years I somehow go back to the game boy color game for 101 Dalmatians xd.png

Jak and Daxter, first game i ever played. always end up playing it again at some point.

I can honestly say that I play a majority of my games more than once. But if we're talking about my go-to's?

Every Pokémon game, Mother 3, Hopeless Masquerade (Touhou), and Terraria when I feel the need to challenge myself. smile.gif

My main ones are Minecraft, Pokemon and The Sims. I don't know how many hours I've clocked in across these three, but it's probably about a million years or so. tongue.gif

Deadly Premonition is one. Of course, it's got the problem that there's pretty much no replay value for the big mystery of the story, but it's a very weird and quirky old charmer who's difficult to resist.

OMG. I had no idea that someone else on these boards had ever played this.

"Did you see that, Zach?"