olympe

Show two-way teleport link on view page.

How will anyone trawling through scrolls know to click on your egg ? 99% of eggs are NOT up for trade, after all.

Since this game "earns" its publicity by eggs posted in forums and sites all around the net, it probably wouldn't require scroll-stalking to get people to look at the view page of your egg. That's what this game is about, after all.

Since this game "earns" its publicity by eggs posted in forums and sites all around the net, it probably wouldn't require scroll-stalking to get people to look at the view page of your egg. That's what this game is about, after all.

But if you are POSTING your trade for all to see, you don't need this as well.

Oh, of course, I agree with you there, I just pointed out that it shouldn't be too difficult to have your eggs viewed smile.gif

and with things like this it might cause a myriad of random offers if for example the egg was for a specific trade or person. I still don't quite like the idea of this. I much prefer the other suggestion of an onsite trading market. Much nicer.

I think part of this boils down to the desire for a little more robust trading system than we currently have now. Several times I've had offers on eggs that in no way relate to what I asked, but unless the person PMs me I've no idea if they are using that offer as a bookmark in order to try to breed something later or not. So, I am tending towards support because of that.