20mia08

Skyclan's Struggle

maybe from a stick, sticking out of a tree when i tried catching that bird but failed and hit my face on the ground. I say and then climb to the medicine cats den. When I get there I pad in and sit in the closest corner to the entrance and wait for the medicine cat. I look at all the herbs in their piles, such as juniper, horsetail, catmint, cobwebs, and other things. I look around the den after looking at all the herbs, a bit bored. A bit more blood then before starts quickly poring down my cheek and onto my spotted fur. I lift up my paw and lick some blood that landed onto it, off.

((Nevermind, I just realized you responded and it never showed up.

Too lazy to do colors.))

Sparkpaw

Sparkpaw nodded. "Okay, let's go then!" she exclaimed excitedly as she followed after Applefrost. Her eyes were excited and her movements were even more revealing of her impatience. She loved hunting and just could not wait until she was a warrior.

When they got to the hunting spot, Sparkpaw's eyes practically lit up. She loved hunting, just because then she could test out new ideas on how to do things more efficiently. She waited for Applefrost's word, though, before she went forward.

Edited by MyaMouse

[ im too bored 2 ]

Envyflower:

I wait patiently in the medicine cats den. I then look outside the entrance and look at the herbs. A bit more blood drops on my paw then I immediately wash it off and continue waiting. I then wonder when I'll get a apprentice then think of what it will be like having a apprentice, having to go out all the time for training for 12 Moons. I then lye down on my paws and stare at the herbs again while I wait for the medicine cat to come.

[ can I make a kit that becomes 6 moons a few minutes after I make him/her? ]

((Yes, and as for the Medicine Cat, I'll PM Tiga for her character sheet and give her four-five days to turn it in unless she gives me a good excuse, since that character is needed right now, and is a major character. She's had quite a long time, maybe she simply forgot.))

Applefrost, Warrior

Applefrost followed her apprentice, lagging behind slightly as she walked at a slow, composed pace, enjoying the beautiful nature around her. She twitched her whiskers in amusement, noting that her apprentice was very excited and fond of hunting. It reminded the warrior of herself when she was an apprentice with her brother. Hiddenstar always found a way to make things fun. Applefrost sat back on her haunches, wrapping her tail around her paws neatly to show she was giving Sparkpaw a head-start. Alright, don't go too far. Applefrost meowed in a light yet serious tone, narrowing her eyes to show that she meant it.

Edited by 20mia08

[ k. ]

Envyflower:

I sigh and stay sitting down on my paws. I then flop onto my side and stretch. I then stop stretching then start grooming myself. I then look back outside the entrance then back at the herbs. I sit back up again and continue waiting, patiently.

[ so bored so I did about 3 sentences. ]

((Alright, Tiga has sent her sheet, so we officially have our Medicine Cat! We now have a Deputy as well))

Hiddenstar, Leader

Hiddenstar, after picking up some of the old moss he had dropped, heaved himself over the edge of the gorge with ease. He surveyed his clan from up there, a slight purr rumbling in his throat as he thought of them. I will save them, I promise them that...I will find a way to rid my territory of these rats. The leader vowed before turning his back on his camp, loping a distance before starting to dig. Hiddenstar's black-and-silver paws easily worked at the dry earth, his moss still hanging in his powerful jaws. Once he finished his hole, the leader deposited the stale moss before covering the pieces of nature with dirt. The leader then turned, gazing at the nature around him before slowly making his way to camp at a content pace.

Tinykit:

I wake up inside the nursery and then pad out, excitedly. I start bouncing up and down a bit just outside the nursery entrance then I look at the bottom of the cliff, seeing a bunch of trees, grass and fallen rocks.

[ so bored I did about 2 sentences ]

Ivoryfeather

Ivoryfeather didn't know much much time had slipped out of her grasp. She had decided to go for a night walk, and ended up staring at the trees until dawn broke out. She didn't want her clanmates to think where she was and worry about her, so she managed to track down some yarrow. Finding the flowers around a patch of clovers, she dug down, scraping away the dirt from the roots and pulling out the herb. Now her fur was plastered with mud, but she didn't care. She could go for a dip in the stream to wash away the dirt.

The medicine cat made her way to camp, her eyes noticing movement in her den. Oh StarClan, its only been the morning, nothing bad I hope, she thought as she almost raced across the camp to her den. "Envyflower, what happened?" Ivoryfeather's eyes were wide as she saw the blood on her cheek. Ivoryfeather dropped the yarrow and pushed it into a corner with her back paw as she inspected the wound. "How did you get such a cut?" It was a deep cut, no minor injury could produce such bleeding.

((Short post, I know. Running out of power so trying to get the first posts down.))

Envyflower:

"I was just out hunting, I think it was on a stick or a rock. But I do know I failed to catch a bird and I landed on the ground." I reply to the medicine cat and narrow my eyes to where the cut was. The blood from my cheek dripped again and landed on my paw and slowly dripped into the moss. I then look at the moss and then at the medicine cat.

Sparkpaw~

The amber cat crouched low, her belly touching the dusty floor. Then she leaped high into the air, snagging a low-flying bird. "I caught one!" She called to Applefrost. The bird tried to struggle but Sparkpaw bit its neck. Suddenly something dark and heavy covered her eyes and she couldn't see or speak.

Blazing~

"Stars, get the kit. I've got the adult," I whispered to my comrade. We both had our carriers in our teeth. I watched him hide behind the bush that the apprentice was in front of. The torbie was much closer to I than she was to Shooting Stars anyways, and I was stronger so I could take her; Stars wasn't a warrior, he was more of stealth hunting. Stars leaped out of the bushes, bringing the heavy carrier thing (a bag) we got from the twoleg place down on the kit just as I stalked behind the torbie warrior. I rushed out of my hiding spot, bringing my own carrier down on the torbie'so head and pulling it around her neck. "Let's go."

Ivoryfeather

Ivoryfeather was shocked. She didn't even try to cover the emotion on her face. A rock?! Stick?! That caused this severe bleeding?! Ivoryfeather thought, her eyes widening. She turned on the spot and reached for a wad of cobwebs and a few stalks of horsetail poultice on a leaf. She turned back, placed the herbs on the ground and grabbed a bunch of moss. Ivoryfeather quickly dipped the green stalks in the small water pool nearby before returning back to Envyfeather.

"An injury like that couldn't of been made by a stick or a rock. Are you sure it was just that?" Ivoryfeather had the feeling that maybe the warrior had encountered a badger or fox, was hit and claws on the cheek, fell to the ground and woke up with no memory of it. The predator must of thought she was dead and left. But now, the medicine cat was just thinking of possible scenarios.

"Clean up the blood with the moss," she ordered, cleaning up the blood from around the wound before passing the wet moss to the warrior. She smeared the poultice on the wound, making sure it was covered up before carefully peeling the webs and sticking them to the warrior. "No hunting or patrolling for two days. It's so the wound can heal and the poultice wont brush off." Ivoryfeather explained as she placed the webs and poultice back in their "shelves".