Millennium07

After School Polysexual Defenders 1x1

I'll delete this if you want but this is the most wonderful RP idea I've seen in a while and I am definitely joining your audience tongue.gif

Can I say how much I would wish to join this? Alas, looks like it is a 1x1, so sad. However, it looks like you have an ever growing crowd. Will it hurt to have one more? *speaks charmingly*

I DIDN'T REALIZE I WAS GOING ANYWHERE BUT IT'S ALMOST TEN MIL WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO

I CANNOT OMG THE POWER RANGERS THEME WOW

are we going to start soon bro?

For Hisao Daimon, mornings were hectic.

He had three full time jobs to do, almost simultaneously, and as such, he was prone to the occasional mistake.

First and foremost, he was a father. Well, an adoptive-father, at any rate. Every morning, he would kick his son out of bed, make him something simple for breakfast, such as toast or cereal, and attempt to make small talk with him as they ate. This sometimes worked, but failed often because his son is not a morning person.

Following that, they'd both depart to the local high school, at which son attended and father worked in their own methods of transportation. For Hisao, this was a rather ordinary-looking car. He worked as a nurse you see, and as soon as his son had gotten accepted to the school, Hisao made a few calls and discovered they needed a new school nurse, a position he happily filled. His son was pretty happy about it too, though he'd never say it.

So those are two jobs. His third...was a secret. You see, in addition to working for the school as a nurse... He was also a medical advisor for the government. Off the record, of course. The project upon which he was working was of utmost importance to the survival of the human race.

A series of special wrist-mounted devices that would give mankind the edge against the invasion that had already begun.

He'd helped develop and test them, and so far five of them had been finalised, with a sixth undergoing final testing. He had the units in a briefcase that he'd hidden in the abandoned area of the school, so as he could retrieve it at the end if the day, but it would be out of sight while he tended to injured students.

That decision, he would soon find, was a very stupid one.

As the bells rang to signal lunch, the nurse's son, Zhane Tracer, sighed as he made it to the school notice board just as the crowd dissipated. The school had a strict policy that meant students had to join a club, or they wouldn't graduate. Heaving a sigh, Zhane noted that the only club left was... The Volunteer Club. That didn't sound... Too bad. Sounded like hard work, but not too bad, as far as clubs went. He was about to sign his name for it, when he was rather rudely pushed aside.

"Excuse me, little jock boy, but I need to see what clubs I can still join," a calculated, almost inhuman tone offered a feeble explanation for his actions.

"... Well jeeze, you're a rude one, aren't you?" Zhane asked, folding his arms. "Who put the rod up your ass?"

The other boy flinched slightly. "Is that a joke on my sexuality? Because let me tell you, I'm getting pretty tired of it," he snapped irritably, and sighed when he realised the obvious. There was only one club left. That meant... "Well it looks like we'll be working together..."

Zhane quirked an eyebrow. "Huh? Oh yeah, there's only one club left, huh. S'pose so, then. And... Sorry, I didn't mean to start anything, it's just-" he began before being cut off.

"Yes, yes, I know, you were offended by my rudeness. I apologise, you seem rather nice, if a little clueless. I've just had a couple bad run ins with jocks already today, so I'm in a bad mood, that's all," the hipster said, sighing both his name, and Zhane's on the board.

"X? What kind of a name is that?" Zhane began to snigger, before a look from the bespectacled boy silenced him. "Ahem. Hey! How'd you know my name?" Zhane asked, only now noticing that X had signed both their names.

"I reject the mainstream," he said, in the most hipster fashion imaginable. "Doing that gives you psychic powers," he said simply, before smirking and wiggling his eyebrows. "Being gay helps too,"

"Excuse me guys! Coming through!" A bubbly strawberry-blonde girl squeezes between them to get to the notice board.

Zhane immediately turned to X and whispered. "Dude! She's hot!"

"Ugh. Typical straight jock," X simply said dryly. "She's not your type, loverboy, she's a lesbian,"

Zhane frowned. "How'd you know that?"

X simply rolled his eyes. "Duh. I'm a gay hipster, I know everything,"

"Awww! All the music clubs are taken!" The girl sighed petulantly. "What's this? The volunteer club... Is this you two?" She asked, gesturing to the two names on the sheet, before suddenly making a discovery. "Oh! Are you two a thing?"

"GOD NO!!" Zhane said defensively and took several steps back. "No, no, no, no, I'm not like that. He is! But I'm not!"

X simply smirked at Zhane's behaviour and looked him over, before turning to the girl. "Hm... 7/10. Would bang,"

Zhane's mouth fell open. "Seven?!"

"Disappointed?" X teased.

"GAH! Not if it's you!" Zhane frowned and turned away, arms folded.

The girl laughed nervously. "You guys are kinda causing a scene in the hall. People are gonna be staring and coming over here... Ugh..." She sighed, hiding her face in her hair.

"Seriously, Kota. We have to join a club."

"Why? I have a job-- Joining a club would be a hassle."

"It's required if you want to graduate. Didn't anyone tell you this?"

"No. No one really talks to me though."

"That sucks. I'll help you make friends."

"I can make friends on my own, thanks!"

A dirty blonde haired girl and dark haired boy walked up to the notice board. The girl ignored the three people crowding it, scanning the sheets posted on it. The boy looked at each person seperately, first at the strawberry blonde girl, then at the boy with blue hair, and then at the black haired boy. He smiled at them and looked at the board, seeing what his sister was staring at.

"There's only one club still available. See, this is what happens when you wait to join a club."

"Sorry not sorry. It's the Volunteer Club. That sounds fun. Does the club go volunteer places?"

"How would I know? I joined the show choir club last year. Why not find the people who already wrote heir names and ask them?"

"Well one person is named X. Kind of hard to find someone named X, especially if that's a nickname."

"It's kind of a dumb nickname."

"And Mari is soooo much better."

"It's better then DiDi."

"Only Rena calls me that."

"Riiight." The girl looked back at the three people then nudged her brothers stomach. "Ask them if they joined the club." She whispered, her eyes lingering on the strawberry blonde girl. She averted her attention back to the sign up sheet and studied the names intensely.

"Why me?" The boy sighed and looked at the black haired boy. "So uh, you wouldn't happen to be X, would you?"

"Great question Kota." The girl whispered with a smirk, looking at her brother.

"Shut up. It's better then you and your dumb "I'm just going to watch everyone for like a week before I talk to anyone" gig." He looked at the other people standing. "Just ignore us."

"Wow, that's rude Kota. And that gig is a family secret." The girl looked at the three people standing and pouted. "Although it's not much of a secret now."

"Oh hey!" The boy grabbed his sisters hands and held them, smiling. "Rena left school early. Maybe she wrote her name and our names on a sheet."

The girl looked over all the sign up sheets and shook her head. "I don't see Rena's curly hand writing anywhere."

"Bats." The boy muttered, looking at the Volunteer Club sheet. "I guess we'll all just have to join this club."

"I hate going into things blindly though."

"You can be just like a bat! Write down our names."

"No, I'm not going to. I'm going to go get food." The girl pulled her hands away from her brothers and waved to him as she hurried away from the small group in front of the school notice board.

"Wait, no don't leave me with strangers." The boy watched as his sister left and he looked at the three people around him. "Bats. Well, I'll just write all of our names then disappear like Mari." He pulled a pencil out of his shorts pocket and scribbled three names on the board. "I wonder if anyone else will join." He muttered, looking down the hallway. "Well, I'm going to disappear. Bye, strangers~"

He stepped away from the three other students and tossed his pencil in the air as he walked down the hallway, following where he had seen his sister run away too. "Ah, when are the club activities?" He paused and looked back towards the board, then shrugged. He tossed his pencil high into the air and caught it easily, continuing on down the hallway.

Edited by littlelizzie

"Activities start ten minutes after school ends!" X called simply as the boy left, before adding. "And nice ass, by the way! Nice and tight!"

"Hey, no, I'M not the hipster that calls myself 'X'! Hey, no, wait, come baaaaack!" Zhane wailed futily.

"Tough luck. Lucks like your reps ruined. Oh well," X responded curtly, examining his nails and then glancing at Zhane over his glasses, before being tapped on the shoulder by the girl.

"Hey, don't you think that girl was cute?"

X simply sighed in response. "Hello? GAY hipster?"

The girl smiled awkwardly and stuck her tongue out, knocking the top of her head with her knuckle lightly. "Oops, wrong guy, hehe," she said, awkwardly.

"You should go for it though girl, she's totally a lesbian too," X said matter-of-factly.

"Ohmigosh, really?" She asked hopefully, just as Zhane finally turned back to face them in exasperation.

"You really do know everything don't you?"

X simply shrugged with an ambiguous look on his face.

----------------------

And so, after school, the three students who had had a truly bizarre conversation in the hallway... Were assembled in an old, disused hallway.

The strawberry blond girl sat on the windowsill, idly strumming her guitar and singing a song about plucking petals, whilst Zhane tossed a spanner up and down in the air, having been working on his bike earlier.

X, meanwhile... Was sat against the wall, evidently involved in a flamewar on tumblr.

"So those two from earlier...?" Zhane started, before being cut off.

"Are members four and five, yes," X replied distractedly.

"So what is it this club does, anyway?" Zhane asked, desperately trying to find a subject for conversation.

"It volunteers. Like at pep rallies for the school. And like that hot piece of ass said earlier, we volunteer places. Like doing odd jobs and such," X responded immediately.

"You say that with such conviction..." Zhane said, a little impressed by the other boy's knowledge.

"Do I need to say the words 'gay hipster' again?" X said raising an eyebrow.

"You kinda just did..." Zhane said, before being silenced with a glare. "Whatever... I hope they get here soon..."

Kota stumbled his pencil and watched as it fell to the ground when he heard a boy hollar after him. "Nice ass? Oh my god, no." He hurried around the corner and bumbed into his sister, noticing he hadn't picked up his pencil.

"Looks like you already got somebody hitting on you."

"Shut up. I don't even know who said that."

"My moneys on the blue haired guy. He seems to be a total hipster."

"I can't handle flirting. I fail at romance. You know this. I lost my pencil and don't have one anymore."

"Worry not, friend." Mari pulled a pencil seemingly out of nowhere and handed it to her brother. "People in this school are so clueless. I took this from that blue haired guy when I walked past him and he didn't even notice."

"You took this from the guy who said I have a nice ass?"

"I didn't know he was going to say that." Mari shrugged. "This just gives you a reason to talk to him after school lets out. You should thank me."

"But I really don't want to talk to someone who knows I'm gay."

"Shh Kota, let's just go get lunch."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mari this can't be the right place."

"Trust me Kota, it is. I even asked a teacher where the club was."

"So brave of you."

"I know. I went out ot my box today."

"Pff, right."

The two siblings rounded a corner and saw three people loitering in the old hallway. They took in where everyone was positioned and moved past them all, not saying anything.

Kota threw the pencil his sister had taken earlier at the blue haired boy and avoided looking in his direction. He seemed to be in a huge fight over the internet anyways. He wondered if the blue haired boy would notice the graffitti on the pencil but simply followed after his sister.

Mari slumped against a wall and crossed her arms over her chest, looking at the girl on the windowsill. As her brother sat against the wall she joined him and cupped her hands around his ear.

"Hey, use your gaydar and tell me if that girl is gay."

Kota looked at the girl who was strumming a guitar and back at his sister. He cupped his hand around her ear. "You know my gaydar is entirely off, right? Why don't you use yours instead?"

She glanced at the girl then back at her brother. "I can't. It's broken."

"Wow, that sucks for you."

"I take note of the sarcasm in your voice."

"It was there to be taken note of."

"You suck."

"I know."

Mari smirked and cupped her hand around her brothers ear again. "I bet Mr. Blue Gay over there has a dirty mind."

"You're probably 100% correct. After all, everyone is so hormonal and stuff."

"Except you surprisingly are not."

"That's because I'm awesome."

"That doesn't make you awesome, Kota."

"It does. You're just jealous."

"I'm sure."

"Hey, let me see your arm."

"No, you'll doodle all over it."

"Yeah, so let me see it."

Without even looking at the pencil, or indeed, letting his eyes leave the screen on his phone, X responded before the pencil even hit the ground. "What did you do to my pencil?" He asked, sounding like he was only half-paying attention.

Zhane blinked at the guitarist, before turning to X with a frown on his face. "Dude, are you s-" he started, before he was cut off. "Yes. She's gay. I'm gay. Those two are gay. We're ALL gay here except for you," X said, a little irritably as he stared at his phone, frowning deeply.

"Dude. She can hear you," Zhane said, a little irritatatedly, before turning to the siblings. "I'm so sorry about him," he apologised. "I only met him this morning myself, and I'm bitterly regretting it,"

X simply sighed irritably. "She can't hear you. She's off in her own little world. Go ahead, call her name,"

Zhane frowned quizzically. "I don't know her name,"

"It's Chris," X sighed once more.

"How do you-" Zhane started, before bring cut off.

"I'm a gay hipster. I know everybody. Now go ahead," X said daringly.

"Okay..." Zhane said, checking the clock. Five minutes until club starts. "Hey, Chris!"

No response.

Zhane frowned. "You could have given me the wrong name,"

X sighed and yelled "Hey, you dandelion yellow pin-up girl!"

No response.

"See?" X remarked smugly.

"Okay, okay..." Zhane said, tithing his gaze back to the siblings.

Edited by Millennium07

Kota ignored the hipster and continued to doodle on Mari's arm. Mari, however, heard the hipsters remark on how everyone was gay and glared at him.

"Kota, tell him I'm not gay."

"What?" Kota felt Mari pull her arm away and stifled a laugh as the sharpie drew a long line on her arm. "Mari wait no your arm--"

"Kota I'm gonna go beat him up."

"What no Mari your arm has--"

"Do you want to beat him up with me?"

"Mari--"

"KOTA I KNOW."

"IT'S IN SHARPIE MARI YOUR ARM HAS A SHARPIE LINE ON IT."

"**** REALLY?"

"I tried to tell you."

"MOTHER OF FLYING PIGS WHY DID YOU USE SHARPIE ON ME."

"Because you weren't paying attention." Kota said, grinning. He then looked at her arm and covered his mouth to stop himself from laughing. This failed miserably though, and soon he was clutching his stomach and red faced. "I-It's a great look. You should get it tattooed."

"I hate you. I'm going to go beat up that blue haired fag."

"Mari!" Kota threw his sharpie at his sister and nailed her head, causing her to glare at him. He glared back and Mari bit her lip.

"Right, sorry. I'm still going to go beat him up."

"I don't care. Just don't get hurt, alright?"

"I won't. He looks pathetically weak anyways."

"Looks can be deceiving. I mean, he could be that super villain X."

"Kota--"

"Like gurl. You gotta be careful."

"Kota. Kota no."

"I'm not sorry. Go beat him up if you want to."

"I shall." And with that, Mari walked over to the blue haired teen.

Kota stood also and picked his sharpie up, then uncapped it and walked over to the black haired boy. "So what's your name?" He pulled the boys arm towards him and drew a little flower on the back of his hand. "Is it Zachary? Or, wait. Maybe someone said it already..." He put the sharpie to his mouth and thought for a moment, then shrugged and wrote his name on the back of the boys hand. "That's my name. Don't tell anyone though. It's a secret." He smiled and looked at his sister, who was standing in front of the hipster.

Mari stared at the boy and saw, reflected in his glasses, the Tumblr app open. She frowned and plucked the boys phone out of his hand, looked at what he had been looking at (hair gel, really?), and closed the app. She then slid the phone into her back pants pocket and crossed her arms over her chest. "I'm holding your phone hostage until you apologize for labeling all of us. I don't care if you're a "gay hipster who knows everything" or not. You don't know me or my brother. You can't label us just based on our appearance or the way we walk, or even the way we talk or our voice." She took a step back from him and looked over at her brother, who was still doodling on the black haired teen. She looked back at the blue haired boy.

"You might be gay, but don't assume people you don't even know are. If you heard something from someone, then don't listen to them. They could just be ****ing with you. Hell, don't listen to anything anyone says. They're probably just feeding you lies so you can look like an idiot and get even more hated on." She pulled his phone out of her pocket and looked at it then back at the boy. "Don't assume something about someone unless they themselves tell you it. You'll only get in trouble." She tossed the phone at him and walked back to her brother, pulling him away by his elbow and back towards where they had been sitting.

"Mari I was working on a masterpiece."

"It'll be there later, Picasso."

"Why do you like to start fights?"

"I didn't start a fight. No punches were thrown."

"But--"

"When does this stupid club start? I want to go home."

"Oh boy, that upset you, didn't it?"

"Just drop it."

Edited by littlelizzie

Zhane was perfectly calm, for a moment. One shining, glorious moment, in which he was oblivious to the other boy's actions. Except then... It all came crashing down.

"Oh? Nah, my name is Zhane, it's nice to meeoh, hey!! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" Zhane pullrd his hand back and stared at it in shock. A flower, a name, and god knows what. The one day he forgot his fingerless gloves...!

"AAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!" Zhane cried out theatrically as he fell to his knees.

Meanwhile, a certain hipster boy was staring at his phone in disbelief. "Wha-Wha-Wha-what?!?!" He picked it up and immediately started checking for damages. "Do you... Have ANY idea how much this cost?!?! If it had been damaged..." He said threateningly, immediately re-opening his app.

However all of this commotion had finally caught the attention of the fifth person in the hallway. "Hello? Do you mind? I'm trying to write a song here..." The strawberry blond said, brushing her hair over her shoulder and seemingly trying to work out in her head which note she had been using previously.

Zhane, however, having had enough of this, finally tried the door. "Huh? It's open..." He murmured, slipping inside. On the table was a hastily closed, and not locked suitcase, containing within it... Five mechanical bracers, seemingly worn around the wrist, each with a coloured crystal in the centre. "Woah..." He murmured, picking up the one with the red gem. "What in the world...?" He said to himself, before calling out. "Hey, guys! Come look at this!" He called out excitedly, hastily snapping the device into his wrist, causing it to emit a ring of red light above him that descended, surrounding him as it did, until it reached the floor, and disappeared.

"DNA CONFIRMED!"

A mechanical voice sounded from the device.

"Hmm? What?" X poked his head through the door. "Wait, what the hell? What's that?" He asked, dashing over with glee. "Ohh, they're so post-modern looking..." He grinned with glee, picking up the blue one. "Oh... But they could be a government trap, hrm..." He said, looking it over. "What was it you said?"

"Me?" Zhane said awkwardly. "Nothing... This thing itself said 'DNA Confirmed' or something..."

((They'll take their disguise forms after the first transformation))

Kota looked back at Zhane when he realized what he had down and stuck his tongue out at him, laughing. "Make sure you keep my secret." He winked and looked at his sister, who was watching the girl with the guitar. "You could go talk to her, you know." He whispered, having chosen to ignore the hipster boys freaking out. "You wrote a song once too. Maybe you could become friends."

"I wrote a song when I was 15, Kota. It sucked. It was about birds."

"Yeah, birds are cool." He looked at Zhane as he opened a door and stepped inside, then looked back at Mari. "Seriously Mari, just--" He was interuppted by her brushing past him and he frowned. So she was going to be like that. That stupid hipster must have upset her. He looked towards the hipster and saw he was going into the room also, then looked at the strawberry blond. Maybe he could try to befriend her. He took a deep breath and smiled, walking over to her.

"Hey! I'm Dakota, but I love the name Kota. It seems we're going to be in the same club for a while, so could we become friends?" He asked, his smile never faltering.

~~

Mari followed after the black haired boy, who had said his name was Zhane, and glanced back when she heard someone else come in. She saw it was the hipster and glared at him, then heard a voice say "DNA CONFIRMED!". She looked back at Zhane and saw the hipster pick up a bracer, she thought that was what it was called, with the blue gem. Huh, she would have thought he would chose the pink gem. She watched as the hipster said it could be a government trap and scoffed. "Why don't you be our guinea pig and try it on?" She asked with a scowl. Oh, she was not going to like this boy. She could tell.

She looked at Zhane and moved to grab the one with the green gem. "Why are these just sitting here anyways? It's a bad idea to touch them." She paused before she grabbed it and put her hands in her jacket pocket, looking back towards the door. Kota was trying to make friends with that blonde girl. She looked back into the suitcase and let her mind run for a few seconds. It looked like a government case. Well, from what she had seen in movies. She looked at Zhane and examined the bracer. It looked like it didn't belong in a school. Like it belonged in a movie. Why was he wearing it anyways? Well, it did cover up Kota's doodles. She looked back into the suitcase and stared at them. Should she pick one up or not? What if they didn't affect males but affected females? Maybe she would wait for that other girl to come in. Or maybe the hipster could put it on. He was gay enough to be called a girl. She glanced at him and sighed quietly. She didn't mean that. Kota would punch her if she said that.

The girl noticed Kota after a while and smiled brightly. "Oh Hi! It's very nice to meet you, Kota, my band is Christina, but I much prefer Chris, or Chrissy," she said, getting up off the window ledge. "I'd very much like to be friends as well!" She said cheerfully, before gesturing to the room. "Should we go check that out? They've bind to have gotten themselves in trouble by now," she sighed gently.

X looked at Zhane's wrist and sighed. "You put it on?"

Zhane grinned sheepishly. "Well yeah! There was this glowing-circle-thing, and then it said 'DNA confirmed'" he explained.

X frowned. "Sounds fishy to me, I-HEY!" He recoiled as Zhane forced the blue brace into his wrist.

"DNA CONFIRMED!" came the same voice as before, as a blue ring of light travelled down X's person.

"There! Now quit your whining! We're in this together!" Zhane said, folding his arms, before turning to Mari. "What're your thoughts on this whole situation?" He asked, beginning to examine exactly what it was he'd put on, whilst X did the same.

"There are a lot of buttons here..." he murmured, whilst Zhane sniggered to himself.

"I thought you knew everything?" He smirked.

"Not everything everything, just... everything," X snapped back tracing the outline of the strange device. "And who invited the phone-killer anyway?"

Zhane sighed. "I did, when I invited you. When I said 'hey guys', I didn't mean just the boys. I'm not a misogynist like you are,"

"I am *not* a misogynist," X shot back, causing Zhane to sigh and murmur to Mari.

"Could have fooled me,"

"I'll call you Chrissy." Kota said, stepping back to give her space as she got off the window ledge. He nodded, agreeing with her suggestion to go into the room. "You know, my sister was in the show choir before. She's a good singer." He opened the door for Chrissy and waved his hand into the door. "Ladies first." He smiled.

~~

Mari listened to the two boys conversation and smirked when Zhane put the brace on X's wrist. Serves you right, jerk. She thought, watching as the light scanned his body. That was creepy. She shrugged when she was asked what her thoughts were and looked at the remaining braces again, not hearing the door open behind her.

She glared at the hipster when he said phone-killer. She actually liked the sound of that. Sounded threatening to all electronics. Which she was pretty sure the hipster loved. She couldn't help but roll her eyes when the hipster said he knew everything. Really, again with that? "If you know everything, Homo Blue, then what's the first song in the first album the band Paradise Fears released?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. She knew he wouldn't know the answer. She just wanted to knock him off his high horse, for God's sake.

She looked at Zhane when he murmured to her and smiled. "Misogynists are the absolute enemy of Tumblr. You do know that, right, Homo Blue?" She looked at him then looked back at Zhane. "Can you guess what he was looking at on his phone? The hair gel tag on Tumblr." She scoffed and rolled her eyes again. "No wonder he got so mad I took his phone from him. I took away his precious hair product that, I gotta be honest, doesn't do much good for him." She looked at the hipster out of the corner of her eye. He wasn't bad looking. If Kota actually looked at him he might say he was cute. No, if Kota looked at him Mari would have to cover Kota's eyes. He couldn't see such a rotten person at such a young age. That was just a terrible idea!

"Mari, be nice!" She turned towards the door when she heard her brother and saw he was holding the door open for the blonde. See, her brother was a nice person. This hipster, he was not a nice person.

"No way! This guys a huge ass so why should I be nice to him? He didn't even apologize!" She looked at the hipster. "Maybe I should just take your phone again but this time hide it." She said quietly, turning her attention back to the suitcase in front of her. "So, not giving that Homo Blue a chance to talk, do you feel any different?" She directed her question to Zhane, although she had a hunch the blue hipster might answer also.

((what is the magic phrase/word they have to say to transform I want Kota to say it))

Edited by littlelizzie

Chris smiled at Kota's kindness and patted his head gently. "Really? I'm always open to meeting fellow musicians, so I hope we get the chance to become friends too! She smiles brightly... Until she saw what was going on. "Woah. Recap?"

X simply ignored her and continued fiddling with his brace, murmuring what sounded like 'how can someone like that listen to such good music?'

"Homo Blue... How original..." He sighed.

"I think it kinda suits you," Zhane sniggered, before bursting out laughing. "Oh my god, hair gel bro? Hahahaha!"

"Oh, shut up," X snapped.

"That's Xavier Daniels... He IS a total ass. Even I know that," Chris spoke up, gradually grasping the situation. "What are those?"

"Things," Zhane replied in a helpful tone, despite his unhelpful description. "And no... I feel fine, no different at all,"

"The same, if a little annoyed. And attacked," X pouted, looking at his wrist thoughtfully.

Kota looked up at Chris as she patted his head and realized she was taller than him. Everyone was taller then him. Even his two sisters were taller then him. Maybe he would hit a growth spurt this year. He looked at the three people standing in front of a suitcase and moved over to it, giving Mari a look as he walked past her. Play nice. It said, although no one besides the two (and his other sister) would be able to get that. He looked inside of it and pulled out a bracer with a pink gem, then looked at X. "Homo Blue? Well, you do have blue hair. And you made it pretty obvious you're gay. Or, I should say, a "gay hipster who knows everything". Mari, explain what this is to me." He turned to his sister and saw she didn't have one on. "Hey wait. Why aren't you wearing one? Did you force these two to wear them?" He grabbed the green gemmed bracer and handed it to Mari, ignoring the laughing that was happening behind him.

"You have no idea what's going on, do you?" Mari asked with a sigh, watching the two boys behind her brother.

"Not at all. I don't like the negative atmosphere you and the hipster have though." He slid the bracer on his wrist and jumped when it said "DNA confirmed". He accidentally bumped into Zhane but looked over the bracer instead of apologizing. He heard Chrissy say that Xavier Daniels was a total ass and made the connection that X was Xavier, then looked at Mari. She started this. I bet he's just feeling shy. He furrowed his eyebrows and looked at the blue haired boy. Or maybe not. But there really is no reason to pick on him.

Mari sighed and watched as Kota looked between herself and the boys. He was thinking. "Why did you get me one?" She asked, hoping to pull him from his thoughts. "I don't want to die if this thing injects you with poison." She muttered, looking at Kota's wrist.

"Wait, it can inject poison into your skin?" Kota looked at his sister then at Zhane. He then looked back at his sister and grabbed the bracer and slid it onto her wrist, nodding when it scanned her. "Good, now if it injects poison into us we can all die together." He smiled and looked at Chrissy. "Wait, not yet..." He grabbed the yellow one and walked over to Chrissy and slid it onto her wrist gracefully, then spun away from her and bumped into X.

"Ah, Xavier. Sorry." He looked at Zhane and smiled. He then hurried over to Mari and grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards X. He smiled at X and looked back at Mari, then released her wrist and put his hands on his hips. "I vote we all be friends. This club won't be any fun unless we can all get along. So, Xavier, why don't you apologize to Mari? And Mari, you should apologize to Xavier." He then snapped and looked at Chrissy, then back at Mari. "I just realized I'm the only person that knows everyones names. Well, besides Xavier here." He looked at the boy. "So I'll do the introductions!"

He moved behind Xavier and grabbed his hips, since he was too short to reach his shoulders. "This is Xavier Daniels, otherwise known as X, and he is a gay hipster extrodanaire!" He then moved over to Zhane and leaned against him, grabbing his hand with the brace. "This is Zhane... Something, and he was my canvas until my sister pulled me away from him." He then moved to said sister and hugged her, making her groan. "This is Marissa Jones, but she goes by Mari! I'm her adopted brother and she can be really nice or really mean to someone." He looked at Xavier. "I'm guessing she was mean to you. She doesn't mean it. Or, she does. I dunno. She's confusing." He then ran over to Chrissy and grabbed her hand and pulled her to the group. "This is Christina, who has a cool last name I don't know, and I call her Chrissy. She likes meeting fellow musicians and hopes she gets a chance to be friends with Mari!" He looked at his sister pointedly and then turned away from the group. "And I..." He paused for dramatic affect and turned to the group, hands in his pockets. "Am Dakota Derret! I go by Kota though. And contrary to popular belief, I'm not gay. I work at an amusemant park and love doodling on people!" He said with a smile, mentally slapping himself. Why would I say I'm not gay? Why? Crap. I messed up. I didn't want anyone to know crap. Mari help me. Why did I say that won't it be obvious now crap crap I need to abort no it's too late oh well just pretend it's okay yeah. He walked towards his sister and hid his thoughts with a smile.

Dude... Mari thought, watching him. Well, whatever. If he wants to pretend to not be gay then I'll support it. She looked back into the suitcase and saw another bracer was in it. She looked it over and saw a white gem was positioned in it. She looked at her own bracer and then at Kota's, then she saw Zhane's and X's. She opened her mouth to say something but decided against it and looked at Kota. He'll notice it in a second. She thought, looking briefly at Chrissy. So she wanted to be friends with her? Hmm...

Kota examined his bracer then looked at Mari's and saw the gem was green. He then remembered Zhane's had a red gem, and he had grabbed one with the yellow gem for Chrissy. Wait, that's like power rangers. He looked at X. He probably has a blue gem, as obvious as that would be. He then smiled and looked at Mari. "Hey, pssst." He poked her and she looked at him. He smiled wider and his eyes shined, and he opened his mouth to say something.

"It's like power rangers, I know. You figured it out slower then I thought you would." She smiled and looked at her wrist. "The only question is what exactly they are." She muttered, looking at the ground and began to mull about what they could be.

((I AM BRINGING COLORS INTO THIS BECAUSE I CAN AND WOW THAT IS LONG WHY DID I MAKE IT LONG OH WELL IT'S THREE OCLOCK I AM GOING TO BED

also for my future reference this is the color i used for kota #FF3E96

and i totally vote we use colors kota and mari agree with meee))

Edited by littlelizzie

"Ah! Dude, not cool!" Chris said as she looked at the Bracer and listened to the 'DNA CONFIRMED' prompt and watches the yellow ring. "That could have killed me... Or something," she said, frowning and looking at the device on her wrist. "... But I guess it'd make sense if we tried to be civil with each other," she agreed, nodding slowly and looking around at the group. "Wait, canvas? You mean he drew on you?" She sniggered, looking at Zhane.

"Oh, yes, very funny, ha-ha," Zhane rolled his eyes. "Yeah, I got drawn on in sharpie," he said in a defeated tone, before looking at the device. "Maybe you need to do a pose or something and say a phrase, like on TV?" He said, sticking his arm out, and declaring, "TRANSFORM!!"

X rolled his eyes. "Like that would work, jock-boy," he said with an inclination of his head. He then looked at Mari. "I'd prefer something more original than 'homo blue' but it's something, I suppose," he said candidly, before frowning. "I have nothing to apologise for... But I might be persuaded to do so of she does it first. And you clearly /are/ gay, my gaydar dings louder than a church bell when I look at you," he pouted like a child, before smiling and patting Kota's head upon being called 'gay hipster extraordinaire'. "I like you, Shota-boy," he says charismatically.

"You aren't the only one." Mari pulled her jacket sleeve up and showed her arm to Zhane. She had to admit, her brother was a good doodler. She didn't like the circles drawn everywhere but did think the hamster was cute. She then turned her arm over and looked at the sharpie line, frowning. Yep, that was going to stay for a while. Along with all the circles. She looked at Zhane as he posed and smiled. That was a bit theatrical. Rena would be getting a kick out of it.

"I don't think it'd be something simple like "transform". Maybe something more like henkan!" Kota looked at his bracer and shrugged. "Guess not." He heard X harp on Mari about homo blue and then looked at him when he said the short boy was gay. "Hmm, maybe your gaydar is just broken. Or maybe you just want there to be another gay boy at this school so you won't be so alone and get bullied as much." Kota said with a frown, staring at X. "I agree with Mari. You kind of are an ass." He looked back at his sister and she stared at him.

"You really are an ass. Kota never frowns." She crossed her arms over her chest. "If you keep going on about how everyone besides Zhane is gay you'll be getting punched. Just because you're having a bad day doesnt mean you have to rain on everyone's parade." She looked at Kota then back at X. "If you weren't here, no one would care. We'd all be having fun and no one would be missing a certain gay hipster. In fact, you should just leave. You're only upsetting everyone." She looked at Zhane. "So you think these things can transform? That'd be really magical girl like."

"Oh my God, magical girls? They have to transform now!" Kota said, looking at Mari. His eyes sparkled and he scanned the faces of the group. That would be totally awesome! Magical girls! Like, Sailor Moon! And Madoka Magica! He let his eyes linger on Xavier for a moment and bit his lip. What he had said was mean. He didn't know Xavier. Maybe the blue haired hipster was just having a bad day, as Mari had said. He then sighed and moved towards Xavier, nudging his arm when he came to stand beside him. "I'm sorry for calling you an ass. But you should apologize. Mari was just trying to protect my feelings." He said, looking at Xavier's face. "And I don't really want anyone to know I'm gay, so don't mention it again. Please." He whispered, looking back at Mari. "I still think we should all be friends. Let's get to know each other instead of fight each other, okay?"

((Any typos? I don't think so IM ON MOBILE AND NO TYPOS YESSSS))

"No kidding. He's a total ass. Best not to associate with him, Kota, Kay?" Chris smiled sweetly in agreement with Mari. "Being a magical girl sounds really stressful though..."

"Hey... He's not a total ass. No one deserves that kind of bullying, guys," Zhanr said with a frown, before fiddling with the thing on his wrist. "Yeah... I don't really wanna be a magical girl, though..." Zhane frowned. "Maybe like a Kamen Rider? Hmmmm" he then flung his arm out to one side and brought his other arm to his side, bent and clenched, before swinging his torso around and bringing back his extended arm and flinging out his bent arm simultaneously, in a rapid exhibition of poses. "HENSHIN!!"

Only nothing happened. And he just stood there. In an exaggerated pose. With nothing happening.

However... Kota had a profound impact on the hipster boy. He stood there, silent for a moment, before giving his first true, genuine smile of the day. "Okay, little one, I'll cover for you," he said, before sighing theatrically. "And I'm sorry for hurting your feelings, and to you over there, sister-person," he said as if resigned to a terrible fate, though clearly joking.

"Perhaps we should try to be friends. I'm not taking back what I said about your ass though. I'm sorry, but it's nice, and thatll just have to be that," he said with a teasing smile