Millennium07

After School Polysexual Defenders 1x1

1x1 between me and Sammy

A long time ago, an alien race came to Earth on secret to learn of our ways... And our ways were not to their liking. These creatures varied wildly in shape and form, from humanoid lizards, to fish with fur, but they all possessed the ability to assume a human-looking form. That is why it took humanity so long to realise they were being invaded...

The government commissioned a series of advanced weaponry be created to combat these invaders before they launched their own strike. So far, six 'Anti-Alien Artillery' - 'AAA' or 'A3' units gave been produced, in the form of belts, arm braces, collars, etc... They're rather bulky, but can be easily disguised. Each unit has the ability to generate a battle suit, complete with unique weaponry. However, once used by an operator for the first time, they bond with that user permanently, and give them a unique power. For this reason, the government selected six highly-trained operatives to use this equipment to ensure the future if mankind...

Only something went wrong, and they were delivered to a high school.

A high school where six students, by a staggering coincidence, two gays, two lesbians, and two straights, have just joined an after school volunteer club. And so, these six hormone addled teenagers become...

THE AFTER SCHOOL POLYSEXUAL DEFENDERS! EARTH'S ONLY HOPE AGAINST INTOLERANT ALIEN INVADERS!

Form:

Name:

User:

A3 Morpher Standby form:

Power:

Appearance:

Colour (?):

History:

Sexuality:

Personality:

Other:

Name: Zhane Tracer

User: Millennium07

A3 Morpher Standby form: Belt Wristband

Power: Speed

Appearance: Zhane is tall with grey eyes and a mop of messy black hair. He is also decently built, and frequently wears leather jackets, making people often mistake him for a bully. He is, in fact, quite a sociable guy, and is great at football (or, to you guys, soccer). Having said that, he's pretty easy on the eyes, in a brooding bad boy way, and as such, is pretty popular

Colour: Red

History: Zhane's parents died when he was young in a traffic accident, and as such, he is highly traffic safety concious. He bounced around orphanages for a while, becoming something of an actual bully, before being adopted by a local nurse. This nurse was names Hisao Daimon, and he was a very kind and nurturing man, helping transform the misunderstood kid into the easygoing, football/soccer playing biker he is today. He also tells morbid jokes all the time and jokes about safe sex. So he can be included a lot for more laughs. MAYBE HE CAN BE THE MENTOR WHO GIVES THE TEENS THEIR POWERS.

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Zhane is a pretty intimidating fellow at first, but is actually great company. He's a little dense and thoughtless at times, but his heart is in the right place. Think if Zhane as a 'jock with a heart of gold'... Or something. Maybe think of him like Troy from High School Musical...

Other: Yup, he's a pro. biker, greaser leather jacket and everything

Name: Xavier Daniels (Or X will do fine)

A3 Morpher Standby form: A Watch

Power: Strength

Appearance: Dull blue hair, parted to the side, and paired with a set of horn-rimmed spectacles. He tends to wear conservative clothing, like long-sleeved button shirts and baggy hoodies. He has hazel eyes.

Colour (?): Blue

History: Xavier has... Um... No, I'm sorry, he's just an ass for the hell of it. No tragic backstory... He's just a bit of an ass. He's always been rather smart, and rather bookish. But he's always been far more into computers than people. He's a nerd-hipster. IM SORRY THIS SUCKS HES A NEW CHARACTER AND MY CHARACTERS TEND TO GIVE THEMSELVES BACKSTORIES AFTER A WHILE ILL UPDATE THIS AT SOME POINT.

Sexuality: GAY ASS F*** (SORRY COULDN'T RESIST)

Personality: As I implied above... Xavier is obsessed with computers and online games, with no time for real life people. As such, he comes across as a bit of an ass. A lot. But if you can get him go engage socially, he's really smarmy and a total flirt. (Only with guys though)

Other: NERD. HIPSTER.

Name: Christina Starr (Please, it's Chris)

A3 Morpher Standby form: Arm Cuff

Power: Sonic Voice

Appearance: Medium-height with curly strawberry blond hair, and a slightly curvy figure, and amber eyes. She tends to wear a pixie-like smile and dress in bright yellows and golds. However, despite the colour choice, she usually wears torn skirts and leathers and in general, looks like she belongs at a rock concert. Which is fitting.

Colour (?): Yellow

History: Chris was always a tomboy growing up. She was never interested in the same kinds of girly things as the other girls, and felt a bit of an outcast... Until she found the guitar. She fell in love with it and began pouring all of her spare time into it, writing sings and learning the chords. She HATES being called a 'wannabe rocker chic'

Sexuality: gaayyyyy

Personality: Usually bright and cheerful, if a little scattered. She is always looking for inspiration for new songs. However, if you piss her off, you'll be sorry as she has a fierce temper!

Other:

Name: Dakota Derret (Call me Kota or DiDi though.)

User: littlelizzie

A3 Morpher Standby form: a loose bracelet that doesn’t look like much, just a thin metal circle with a pink jeweled flower.

Power: he can transform into any animal. His favorite animal to be is a mouse.

Appearance: Kota has dark, rusty colored hair and hazel eyes. He’s tiny, being both short and thin (he’s 5’1’’ bro). He typically wears shorts and a short sleeved shirt, but he also always has a green hoodie wrapped around his waist. He has a scar on his left cheek and when he transforms into any animal the scar is still there. He also is wearing a long necklace with a feather on the end like this.

Colour: pink

History: Kota grew up without much affection from his parents. They fed him and his sister, and they gave them the things they needed to live by, but it was an abusive relationship. He never felt that way until one day when, because he loved his parents and wanted them to understand him better, he came out as bisexual (although he was lying). They got furious and threw a knife at him (he doesn’t know if it was on accident or not), and the knife cut his cheek open. His sister, who is older than him by two years, called the police and the parents got put away for abusing their children. They then got put into the fostering system and got split up. Kota went to live with a very nice family who was entirely accepting of him, as their own daughter was gay, and they decided to fully adopt him. He wondered where his sister was often, but he felt that if he asked about her he would be bringing up a past he didn’t want to think about. This all happened three years ago. Kota has since grown into a boy who is accepting of pretty much everything, and someone who isn’t afraid to be himself. He learned from his sisters, both his biological one and adopted one, many things. When he entered high school, he met his biological sister again and the two have been catching up on each other’s lives and hanging out every day.

Personality: Despite Kota’s dark past, he is a very bright and bubbly boy. He loves to make people smile, and will go to great lengths to get someone to do so. He doesn’t understand some things, and often times will come across as naïve. The only reason he doesn’t understand many things, though, is because his parents never took time to explain anything to him. (Like, he doesn’t understand where babies come from and he doesn’t understand multiplication. Stuff like that.) Once someone tells him something, he is very quick to pick it up and will never forget it again. He keeps some things about himself secret, such as his past and his sexuality (he tries to hide it but fails). If he doesn’t know someone very well and they ask about something he doesn’t feel comfortable talking about, he will answer the question but be somewhat secretive about it. Kota is just a boy who likes to smile and have fun, and although he may seem dumb, is actually very intelligent.

Other: He works at an amusement park, although I have no idea if that will come into play in the RP. He also loves balloons, and carries around a sharpie at all times to either draw faces on the balloons or on somebody. He also loves anime/manga and gets very fanatic about it, and he likes fluffy, happy stories (and magical girls).

Name: Marissa Jones (Just Mari is fine, thanks. (Call her MJ though that’ll be a nickname that develops.))

A3 Morpher Standby form: A bracelet made of bells.

Power: she can turn invisible (WAIT BELLS OH GOD THAT’LL BE FUNNY)

Appearance: She stands at 5’5’’ and is healthy skinny, and fit. She has short, dirty blond hair that has no particular part and blue eyes. Her face is dotted with freckles, and she has a seemingly consistent light tan. She tends to wear anything, from a short skirt and leggings to cargo pants that are too big for her. She also likes to dress as a boy and does this often, and she can pull it off. (She just wraps her chest and puts her hair in a hat when she dresses as a boy.)

Colour:green

History: She keeps it a secret, so I won’t say anything. However, I'll tell you she got adopted and she is Kota's adopted sister yep.

Sexuality: gaaayyyy

Personality: Mari is a kind girl, although she can have a sharp tongue and say things that might offend people. If she hurts someone’s feelings, she will go back and apologize to them after she has cooled down a bit. She's very protective of her family (especially her brother) and will defend them at all costs. She is sneaky and an excellent liar, and she is insanely observant. However, that is only a part of her personality. She loves to talk to her friends and likes to people watch. When she meets a new person she is quiet, seemingly shy, and watches that new person for a while before she says anything to them. She is easy to get along with when someone knows her.

Other: She’s really, REALLY good at stealing things. She’s an excellent pickpocket, and she tests herself every time she steals something by making sure her bracelet doesn’t make any noise.

Name: Rena Derret (I like the nickname Ren.)

A3 Morpher Standby form: a white and black striped fingerless glove (she wears then on both hands)

Power: Teleportation.

Appearance: Rena has long red hair that falls to about mid back. She typically has her hair up in a bun, and her bangs are brushed off to one side on her face. When they aren't they cover her eyes and go across her forehead. She has brown eyes and a nice smile. She's about 5’7’’ and is a little chubby. She wears a white hoody almost every time she goes out .

Colour: white

History: IM GONNA FILL IT OUT LATER

Sexuality: straight

Personality: IM GONNA FILL IT OUT SOON

Other: IM GONNA FILL IT OUT SOON

Edited by Millennium07

OH YES I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS YOU MADE IT SO WONDERFULLY IM LAUGHING

One question how old should the characters be like high school age right

IM GONNA MAKE MY CHARACTERS ASAP

xd.png WHY THANK YOU, I AIM TO PLEASE

AAAAAAND Yep, so like, 15-18 I think?

I dunno, I think that's American highschool age... It's 12-16 here xd.png

Pardon the intrusion, but I will be stalking this probably. I'd join, but I don't normally play homosexual characters and I wouldn't want to misplay them... which, saying in itself, is probably offensive, since homosexuals aren't different from most heterosexuals.

BUT

14-18 is the highschool age in America.

Edited by Thaelasan

ahh now that i think about it i was actually 13 when i was a freshman. But i wont make any characters that young.

And alright Thael, stalk away~

Which is to say, I also secretly wish I could join as the heterosexual girl and guy like I usually like to play so we had a 2v1 but I won't intrude more than that.

It's just, this plot is so insanely ridiculous... that I'm interested.

Yep! Basically the whole thing started as a wish Sammy had to do a 1x1 with me, since we haven't done one yet. We were originally gonna do a much more serious one that was an old idea of hers... But we decided it'd be better if she wrote it as an actual story.

So she asked me for any plot ideas I might have, and remenbering her 'GAY ASS F***' RP with Chic... I joked that it should be about two gays, two lesbians and two straights teaching the world about equality.

And then suggested real ideas for a highschool setting, or one about government agents fighting aliens.

Except Sammy had the ingenious idea to shove all three together... And it was do ridiculous we loved it xd.png

Do watch though! We don't mind an audience~

Awwwww. Oh well, I have 777! Speaking of which...

dude that idea was intense. this one is so much more funnier. except those twins would have been comic relief~

AND ME I AM A GENIUS THANK YOU I made Gambit and everyone is so excited for it I'm so happy people like it.

BUT ANYWAYS, I NEED TO MAKE MY CHARACTERS.

YOU ARE A GENIUS YES

AND THIS WHOLE IDEA IS SO RIDICULOUS

IT SEEMS EVERY TIME WE TALK ABOUT IT

IT GETS 10x MORE RIDICULOUS

IT DOES

I AM SO

IM LAUGHING

THIS IS GOLD WE ARE AMAZING

you should totes put up Zhane though

LIKEI CANT STOP LAUGHING WHEN I THINK OF WHAT WE HAVE PLANNED

Name: Zhane Tracer

A3 Morpher Standby form: Belt Wrist-worn

Power: Speed

Appearance: Zhane is tall with grey eyes and a mop of messy black hair. He is also decently built, and frequently wears leather jackets, making people often mistake him for a bully. He is, in fact, quite a sociable guy, and is great at football (or, to you guys, soccer). Having said that, he's pretty easy on the eyes, in a brooding bad boy way, and as such, is pretty popular

Colour: Red

History: Zhane's parents died when he was young in a traffic accident, and as such, he is highly traffic safety concious. He bounced around orphanages for a while, becoming something of an actual bully, before being adopted by a local nurse. This nurse was names Hisao Daimon, and he was a very kind and nurturing man, helping transform the misunderstood kid into the easygoing, football/soccer playing biker he is today. He also tells morbid jokes all the time and jokes about safe sex. So he can be included a lot for more laughs. MAYBE HE CAN BE THE MENTOR WHO GIVES THE TEENS THEIR POWERS.

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Zhane is a pretty intimidating fellow at first, but is actually great company. He's a little dense and thoughtless at times, but his heart is in the right place. Think if Zhane as a 'jock with a heart of gold'... Or something. Maybe think of him like Troy from High School Musical...

Other: Yup, he's a pro. biker, greaser leather jacket and everything

SO CAN WE CONFIRM NURSE-DAD AS MENTOR?!

(And yes, Esko, I'm too dead to post seriously right now, it's 6 in the morning here, but when I do next post later today, the ship will be docking so get ready)

Edited by Millennium07

OH GOD YOURE ALL STALKING IT

SAMMY WAS RIGHT THE WHOLE FORUM IS JEALOUS xd.png

((And yes, Zhane~ :3 the very same~ I should re-use Chase some time too))

(Hey, you call it stalking. I call it keeping-updated-on-what-is-happening-here. They're completely different things! *is totally a stalker* (I'll shut up now))

WE TALKED TO MUCH OH BOY

you know bro im gonna ask you to move your character to the OP beCAUSE I HAVE SLIGHT OCD AND LIKE THINGS CLEAN AHAHA *hides*

EDIT: HERE ARE MY CHARACTERS

Name: Dakota Derret (Call me Kota or DiDi though.)

Age: 16 (has a birthday in summer: July 23 (he's a cancer))

A3 Morpher Standby form: a loose bracelet that doesn’t look like much, just a thin metal circle with a pink jeweled flower.

Power: He can transform into any animal. His favorite animal to be is a mouse. If he were to get injured while he is an animal, then he will stay injured as a human. However, if he gets injured before he transforms into an animal then his wound will heal as an animal and he will be un-injured when he turns back into a human. Also, if he were to die (why wouldikillmychild) as an animal then he would stay as an animal and only those who looked for an animal with a scar on it's cheek would be able to find him.

Appearance: Kota has dark, rusty colored hair and hazel eyes. He’s tiny, being both short and thin (he’s 5’1’’ bro). He typically wears shorts and a short sleeved shirt, but he also always has a green hoodie wrapped around his waist. He has a scar on his left cheek and when he transforms into any animal the scar is still there. He also is wearing a long necklace with a feather on the end like this. When he is at home, he wears sweatpants and a sweater (that has a tanktop underneath it). He has a scar near his shoulder on his left arm and he pretends like he doesn't remember how he got it when asked about it. He also does this with the scar on his cheek.

Colour: pink

History: Kota grew up without much affection from his parents. They fed him and his sister, and they gave them the things they needed to live by, but it was an abusive relationship. He never felt that way until one day when, because he loved his parents and wanted them to understand him better, he came out as bisexual (although he was lying). They got furious and threw a knife at him (he doesn’t know if it was on accident or not), and the knife cut his cheek open. His sister, who is older than him by two years, called the police and the parents got put away for abusing their children. They then got put into the fostering system for a few weeks and eventually got split up. Kota went to live with a very nice family who was entirely accepting of him, as their own daughter was gay, and they decided to fully adopt him. He wondered where his sister was often, but he felt that if he asked about her he would be bringing up a past he didn’t want to think about. This all happened four years ago, when he was seventh grade. Kota has since grown into a boy who is accepting of pretty much everything, and someone who isn’t afraid to be himself. He learned from his sisters, both his biological one and adopted one, many things. During the his eighth grade year (both the school year and summer), two incredibly important things happened. One may be revealed in the RP, as it is A HUGE REASON AS TO WHY HE IS HOW HE IS NOW but right now it's a secret. The other thing is not a scret: it is that he met his biological sister again out school shopping. The the two have been catching up on each other’s lives and hanging out every day. However, both have kept secrets from each other (his sister telling Kota much more of her past than Kota).

Personality: Despite Kota’s dark past, he is a very bright and bubbly boy. He loves to make people smile, and will go to great lengths to get someone to do so. He doesn’t understand some things, and often times will come across as naïve. The only reason he doesn’t understand many things, though, is because his parents never took time to explain anything to him. (Like, he doesn’t understand where babies come from and he doesn’t understand multiplication. Stuff like that.) Once someone tells him something, he is very quick to pick it up and will never forget it again. He keeps some things about himself secret, such as his past and his sexuality. If he doesn’t know someone very well and they ask about something he doesn’t feel comfortable talking about, he will answer the question but be somewhat secretive about it. He also sometimes steps out of his comfort zone (such as openly flirting with someone or showing a pained face) but if he does so then he quickly runs away and hides. When it is late at night a different side of him comes out and he talks to those he is close with about his past, but this doesn't happen very often (it only happens when Kota is....).

Kota also can't handle romance very well. He doesn't get why someone would actually like him (because [secret secret]) and will avoid the subject as much as possible. (Unless it is involving his sisters, he doesn't help anyone with romance.) If someone flirts with him, he (sometimes) flirts back. However, if he is later confronted about the flirting he'll simply say it was a joke and ignore it for the rest of the day. If someone were to confess to him... Oh boy. He would run away and hide for like a week (just kidding, he would probably run away and contemplate his life). If Kota hurt someones feelings, he would pester them until he figured out what was wrong and try to fix it as soon as possible (unless it involves romance). In general, Kota is just a boy who likes to smile and have fun, and although he may seem dumb, he is actually very intelligent.

Other: He works at an amusement park, although I have no idea if that will come into play in the RP. He also loves balloons, and carries around a sharpie at all times to either draw faces on the balloons or on somebody. He also loves anime/manga and gets very fanatic about it, and he likes fluffy, happy stories (and magical girls). He also is kind of a gymnist, so he can jump and do backflips and stuff.

ON A DARKER NOTE - Kota absolutely HATES HIS FULL NAME (Dakota). If someone says it, then he will immediately go into a quiet, more reserved, sadder state. No one knows this though, so he just tries to ignore when someone says his full name and fakes a smile. Also, when Kota goes off and hides, he comes back with a new wound on his hands or wrists. Like, an actively bleeding wound. No one (not even his sisters) knows if he does this on purpose or if it's just an accident, and if he's asked about it he'll just avoid the topic and go to a bathroom and clean the wound. He typically doesn't cover the wound though, and sometimes the wounds get infected. As such, he has a lot of small scars on the palms of his hands and fingers.

Now off the darker note - Kota doesn't actually care if his sisters protect him or not. He pretends to like that they do, but if they continue to go on about how he needs to be protected he'll get mad at them then leave (going off to hide again). WE'RE BACK ON THE DARKER NOTE - When he is mad, he quickly gets over it and feels absolutely awful about being mad in the first place. He then goes into hiding again. Also, he does love his sisters, but he doesn't think he needs to be babied. If he wants to go do something he'd have a hard time doing or if he feels threatened, he will ask them to help him, but he kind of despises the fact that they're always watching him (well, they aren't always watching him). He may even yell at them and then go off on his own (but not go into hiding). He also does appreciate the fact that they watch for anyone who wants to get flirty with their brother, as he has no idea what to do with romance. However, if he starts to really like someone he doesn't want them hounding the poor kid (which they have done). His relationship with his sisters is actually a bit complicated, but... Meh, that's all you get to know about how he views it. WELL TO MAKE IT EASIER EXPLAINED - He loves hanging out with his sisters, but doesn't think "they need to treat me like a national treasure".

Kota lost love.

Name: Marissa Jones (Just Mari is fine, thanks. (Call her MJ though that’ll be a nickname that develops.))

A3 Morpher Standby form: A bracelet made of bells.

Power: she can turn invisible (WAIT BELLS OH GOD THAT’LL BE FUNNY). When she turns invisible, if she is touching someone or something, then that person or thing becomes invisible also. She can stay invisible for as long as she wants but can touch people (and she will pretend to play ghost when she does this).

Appearance: She stands at 5’5’’ and is healthy skinny, and fit. She has short, dirty blond hair that has no particular part and blue eyes. Her face is dotted with freckles, and she has a seemingly consistent light tan. She tends to wear anything, from a short skirt and leggings to cargo pants that are too big for her. She also likes to dress as a boy and does this often, and she can pull it off. (She just wraps her chest and puts her hair in a hat when she dresses as a boy.) When at home, she often wears pajama shorts and an over-sized t-shirt with, but not limited to!, a jacket, a scarf, long socks, short socks, tights, slippers, or a hat. If she's cold, she wears a jacket and hat but she doesn't put on longer pants (unless she's told like five times). She also has a few scars on her body and I'll tell you where they are as we progress with le story.

Colour: green

History: Hmmm~~ Still a secret, sorry ;D. I will leave this with you: she got adopted and she is Kota's adopted sister.

Sexuality: gaaayyyy

Personality: Mari is a kind girl, although she can have a sharp tongue and say things that might offend people. If she hurts someone’s feelings, she will go back and apologize to them after she has cooled down a bit (or not, in some cases). She's protective of her family (especially her brother). She is sneaky and an excellent liar, and she is insanely observant. She also loves to talk to her friends and likes to people watch. When she meets a new person she is quiet, seemingly shy, and watches that new person for a while before she says anything to them (although this sometimes gets thrown off by the people she meets). She is easy to get along with when someone knows her.

If she doesn't like someone, she makes it obvious by threatening them and picking on them (calling them names, mostly). She will actually sincerely apologize to someone if she then wants to be friends with them. (She's not good at first impressions.) She also is quite protective of her brother and thinks that he can't protect himself. She is almost constantly looking out for her brother and friends, and will defend them no matter what. She is willing to sacrifice anything for the people important to her, and is not afraid to put her life on the line for her brother. She worries about Kota often but doesn't express it in her facial expression, and she is concerned about what he does when he runs away.

She keeps her past a secret from any of her friends, but has told Kota everything about it. Rena doesn't know it, and none of her other friends know it. (The only thing Rena knows is that she grew up [blank blank blank] and had a [blank]. She doesn't know why Mari was adopted. but she knows certain things about her that seem somewhat pointless.) I may add more later hmm

Other: Mari’s really, REALLY good at stealing things. She’s an excellent pickpocket, and she tests herself every time she steals something by making sure her bracelet doesn’t make any noise. She watches the news every night to hear about someone/something, and is very afraid to go out at night even if she is with people. She hates when anyone she cares about goes out at night, and urges them not to. Whenever that person comes back she always hugs them very tightly and asks if they are okay and if anything happened. She also has night terrors at least once every two weeks and wakes up either screaming or whispering someones name. She has nightmares more often then night terrors, but the night terrors leave her in a miserable mood and she looks terrible the next day.

Mari lost family.

Name: Rena Derret (I like the nickname Ren.)

Age: 17 (has a birthday in winter: February 22 (pisces))

A3 Morpher Standby form: white and black striped fingerless gloves (she wears them on both hands)

Power: Mind reading / Memory seeing. She can see someones memories and hear someones thoughts by physically touching their skin. It has to be their skin, it can't be clothing or anything else. When she touches someones skin, she becomes able to hear their thoughts any time she focuses on the person but she can only look at someones memories for a short while after she has touched their skin. Also, when she focuses on someone she doesn't have to be looking at them (she just has to be paying attention to their voice) and the person she is focusing on can get a headache from her reading their thoughts.

Appearance: Rena has red hair that falls to about mid back. She typically has her hair up in a bun, and her bangs are brushed off to one side on her face. When they aren't they cover her eyes and go across her forehead. She has brown eyes and a nice smile. She's about 5’7’’ and is a little chubby. She wears a white jacket almost every time she goes out. When she is at home she changes into pajamas that are a bit big for her and lets her hair down. She also wears glasses at home.

Colour: white

History: Her childhood is very similar to Kota's. She was raised by parents who didn't care about her or her brother, and it was mostly her that raised Kota. She helped him with schoolwork and took him out to get ice cream whenever they could (after asking their father for money, since he was the more approachable one). The incident then happened with Kota and the knife, and she called the police as quickly as she could, all while protecting and comforting Kota from their screaming parents. The two then got rescued by the police and both of her parents got put in jail, and the two then went into the foster system. During they're time in the foster system, both of them kept mostly to themselves and made no other friends. They then got seperated and Rena went to go live with a same-sex couple. She at first hated everything about them, but after a week went by she grew to like them enough to open up a little. She got to know them better and they got to know her better, and soon they started seeing each other as a family. The couple then filled out the paper work to adopt her and she cried, and they moved to a new house to substantiate their new family life.

That happened when she fourteen, and during her sophomore year (age 15) some things happened that made her start getting bullied at school. (Well, having two dad's didn't make the bullying any better.) Her parents decided to pull her out of school immediately after Rena almost committed suicide and they sent her to a therapist to try to help, but she only grew more and more hostile towards people. While she was being seen by the therapist(s), she picked up the skill to read people and almost instantly hated anyone reading her. It was at this point in her life when her personality changed to something more hostile and jaded, and her parents saw the therapy was only working against her. They then took her out of it and let her recuperate from the trauma that had happened during her sophomore year, homeschooling her so she wouldn't fall behind in school. She met her brother again at a Target doing some back to school shopping for her junior year and the two have been telling each other about the year they missed. She then began her junior year at the same school Kota and everyone else goes to and didn't make many friends (mostly because she wanted to test her new found skill and bullied other students). However, because Kota was at her school, she stopped bullying people and tried to be kinder and a better sister for her brother.

Sexuality: demisexual panromantic (MEANING PEOPLE GOTTA GET TO KNOW HER WELL-- BECOME BEST FRIENDS THEN WE'LL TALK ABOUT SEXUAL THINGS)

Personality: Rena isn't exactly nice. She puts up a facade to people she doesn't know, but once someone says something that sets her off her claws come out. She uses her ability to read people pretty much every time she looks at someone and doesn't have limits to what she says. She unconciously starts talking about someone's secrets (after she has figured them out) and has made some enemies by doing that. However, that's the not-so-good portion of her personality. She actually has a fun air around her and the people who don't hate her describe her as a cool girl. They say that she is easy to get along with and makes jokes, and she makes references to all sorts of things. Rena has the ability to get everyone to laugh, but because of the defensive wall built up around her she doesn't use that ability. She treats her friends (all two of them!) very kindly and doesn't feel she needs new friends, although both Mari and Kota can tell that she does. She, as I mentioned earlier, likes telling jokes and does enjoy smiling, and she even likes talking to new people! She just needs to learn to let down her defenses and not read people as often.

As the story progresses, Rena will become more happy and hyper around the Volunteer Club. She will get touchy touchy with everyone and hug people as often as she can, and that is because of Kota. (Instead of becoming a role model for Kota, Kota becomes a role model for her.)

Other: She does not read Mari very often and she, for some reason, can't read Kota. At all. Try as she might, her little brother remains unreadable and a mystery to her. She doesn't watch Kota as closely as Mari does, as she thinks he is more capable of doing things then when he was younger. She does, however, become as strict as a knight commanded to watch the princess when someone starts flirting with him. She appreciates everything Mari has done for Kota but has never said so, and she views Mari as a very important friend who sometimes understands her better than Kota does. (In fact, she thinks Mari would be a much better biological sister to Kota then herself. She somewhat envy's the fact that Kota and Mari appear much closer then herself and Kota, but she doesn't let it show. She may, later, get pissed and tell either Mari or Kota to go talk to the other person, in which case the relationship between the three would be strained.) (I may or may not add more info about that thing to the other two's sheets, but for now I'm done)

Rena lost innocence.

I MADE THEM ALL RELATED AND ADOPTED

I AM WONDERFUL

Edited by littlelizzie