ChocolateIzzy

Celebrities That You Despise?

All the people who went downhill in general. Miley Cyrus is now known as the girl who went from a children's star to a total naked....person. Honestly, I never liked Beiber's stuff anyways, but now he is just done for. Not only his content ((a song called #twerk? Seriously?)) but his growing criminal record. He just became a plain idiot.

And people cheer these two on, and it just encourages these two to be idiots. Last time I checked, not many people find it amusing to loll your Tounge around like it is something people like.

You said exactly what I would have next, but better. Well said.

You said exactly what I would have next, but better. Well said.

Why thank you.

Some more people I kinda get annoyed at like: Talyor Swift. I mean, her music is good, but her new stuff is starting to get annoying. I liked her when she was country or borderline pop more then now. Plus, she bases a lot of songs off of her breakups. There are songs not based on that, but come on. The ratio is very uneven. We wanna see more songs that ARENT based off of her boyfriends. Poor guys, getting a spotlight because they dated Swift. I honestly think it might be just a bad idea to date her, thinking it is love and then you found somebody better. GUESS WHAT? You are the star of her next album! You want that?

Disagree if you want, but this is my opinion. I like her stuff before she went pop, believe me. I think she was better off playing country/borederline pop.

I agree, Esko. I like Taylor Swift during her first album but currently, I don't even listen to any of them. Most singers and artists are like that anyway. I don't like their later songs when they rose to fame. Their work was better during the start-up to middle stage of their career.

There is one I despise.

Justin Bieber. He's cocky and annoying.

The others I just find annoying or really bad examples. Or that they sing awful songs and then they freaking become super popular. Like:

Taylor Swift. Total player. She's a good singer, and I like Blank Space for some reason, but she dates waaaaay too much and then dumps the guy and writes a song about it.

Ariana Grande (annoying, awful songs)

1D guys (people obsess about them too much, they're not even that good)

Miley Cyrus. Freaking. Awful. She puts a bad name to singers.

As for the other annoying celebs, I don't really give a crap about them. I don't pay attention to the celeb world outside of singing, acting, and writing. I don't even know who the Kardashians are, though I know that there's, like, a game or something....

Another one;

All those teen gals who become celebs for just being pregnant at 15. In 1981, if a teen was pregnant, it was like 'OH MAH GOD, I AM GONNA DIE!' Now, if a teen does something stupid, she goes like 'OH MAH GOD I AM GONNA BE A CELEB ON MTV!'

Seriously? It isn't a goal to get pregnant. The fathers and mothers of these teens should be ashamed, not allowing their kids to be stars for their stupidity!! I am in middle school, and I know more then these teens and parents! These teens are being rewarded for having sex when they aren't supposed to! They become celebrities for this reason!

Honestly, I hate celebrities in general. I imagined, when I was way younger, that celebs were those singers, those people on stage who made good music. Now I see that people I never even HEARD of are all so famous? Or people becoming stars because a sex tape leaked?! It is like somebody can just walk up to Hollywood and say 'I wanna be a celebrity!' And viola, they are one!

I understand if you did something TOTALLY AWESOME to become famous. Like, doing awesome stuff on YouTube. Inventing something that changes humanity's future for the better. Creating a show that catches the eye of many *coughcoughattackonntitancoughcough* But having cameras pointed in your face because your granddaddy owns hotels?! Come on, humans! Titans are smarter then some of these people!

Why do celebrities exist? They are people, not gods. Some of them did great things to get up there, and I am fine with that. However, some of these people did nothing to get there! That disgusts me.

Thank you for reading this celeberty rant. Have a cookie 🍪

All the celebrities that pretend they care so much about the people in trouble somewhere. The kind that do something quirky to gather the media's attention to themselves and pretend it's actually about raising awareness for the people. Like that footballer who tattooed 50 people's names on himself.

Mother censorkip.gif er those people don't want their names slapped on your overpriced smelly goddamn skin! They need MONEY! if you want to help them, DONATE! Anonymously!

I don't know, it just irks me how some celebrities can abuse other people's suffering to make themselves more famous.

Another one;

All those teen gals who become celebs for just being pregnant at 15. In 1981, if a teen was pregnant, it was like 'OH MAH GOD, I AM GONNA DIE!' Now, if a teen does something stupid, she goes like 'OH MAH GOD I AM GONNA BE A CELEB ON MTV!'

Seriously? It isn't a goal to get pregnant. The fathers and mothers of these teens should be ashamed, not allowing their kids to be stars for their stupidity!! I am in middle school, and I know more then these teens and parents! These teens are being rewarded for having sex when they aren't supposed to! They become celebrities for this reason!

Honestly, I hate celebrities in general. I imagined, when I was way younger, that celebs were those singers, those people on stage who made good music. Now I see that people I never even HEARD of are all so famous? Or people becoming stars because a sex tape leaked?! It is like somebody can just walk up to Hollywood and say 'I wanna be a celebrity!' And viola, they are one!

I understand if you did something TOTALLY AWESOME to become famous. Like, doing awesome stuff on YouTube. Inventing something that changes humanity's future for the better. Creating a show that catches the eye of many *coughcoughattackonntitancoughcough* But having cameras pointed in your face because your granddaddy owns hotels?! Come on, humans! Titans are smarter then some of these people!

Why do celebrities exist? They are people, not gods. Some of them did great things to get up there, and I am fine with that. However, some of these people did nothing to get there! That disgusts me.

I completely agree! I'm probably around the same age as you, and, like you said, we know better than those people!

Another one;

I'd upvote this if it was on 9gag.

Reality TV is cancerous.

But the reason this is happening is quite clear.

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅MONEY)̲̅$̲̅] It's all about the green.

Reality shows are cheap as dirt to make and are unfortunately popular.

They've bored themselves into modern day culture and now because of how cheaply they are made and how many people watch them, they've sunk down deeper and deeper into the s censorkip.gif t. So it all spiralled down the drain from things like shows about car renovations and hotels and what not, to Honey Boo Boo and Duck Dynasty. If you don't know those shows, DEAR LORD DO NOT GOOGLE THEM! Because "If it makes us money, then it's gotta be good!"

I used to think that the future of TV is dark, but recent great series releases like Breaking bad, Game of Thrones and Sherlock have given me at least a little bit of hope.

But the masses keep making stupid people famous.

Edited by Brotato

Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman.

They're both transphobic, racist censorkip.gif* canoes.