The Evil Project

The Evil Project

HEY!

I was just reading the first posts. In the eligible breeds list, there is a picture of an Electric egg, with the description, "This egg reminds you of the sea." I just noticed and thought I'd point it out, since DC wiki says its description is actually "Electric sparks dance across the surface of this egg."

Sorry for double posting, but I considered that this little point-out would be better off in its own post. smile.gif

Zeditha, the Abandoned Page (AP) will accept hatchlings, but you rarely see them because not many people release them. If someone from this project was releasing a hatchling, it would show up in the AP. You can't really "find" them; they just appear when someone releases. You aren't finding hatchlings for this project, you are taking eggs from the AP, hatching them, and then releasing the hatchling into the AP. This will give you one point.

The list of released hatchlings isn't for members to try to those breeds. Like Gypsydancer said, it's just a place to record everything. It doesn't really need sprites.

I think you may be talking about prizes, which are a totally different thing. Prizes can be requested by members of the thread once they accumulate enough points.

Someone requesting a prize will post this form:

I need a special reward for being evil!

Scroll Name and Link:

Forum Name:

Request 1: (Include points cost)

Total Cost of Points:

Once that is posted, if another member wants to look for a prize for them, they will post this:

I am on the hunt for an evil reward!

(Forum Name) is hunting for a (requested gift) to give to (giftee's forum name)

Once someone finds the requested prize, they'll post this:

I want to give this to an evil person!

Forum Name:

Giftee's Forum Name:

The Gift (Include lineage link)

Point Cost:

Anything extra?

And once the requestee receives the gift, they'll post this:

I got a prize!

Forum Name:

Gifter's Forum Name:

The Gift (Include lineage link)

Point Cost:

Anything extra?

We have a separate database that is for recording the prizes, but that doesn't need sprites either, as it is also just for recording purposes.

Oh, and thanks for the note on the description. I'll go fix it now. biggrin.gif

Edited by gusearth1

Ah. No, I think I just completely misunderstood the point of the thread. xd.png I thought that abandoned hatchlings went wild, like adults, rather than into the AP with the eggs. So therefore I thought that there would be a place on the thread for the hatchlings to be, the 'AP'.

I wasn't thinking of prizes, I was just misunderstanding the purpose of the thread. xd.png

Do we have to report every egg we pick up from the AP? For example, if I have a Pyralsprite that I picked up and I intend to keep and raise myself, do I have to report it?

Zeditha, that's fine! We all have our moments... xd.png

No, the only eggs you have to report are ones that are on the eligible breeds list, whether you are keeping it or not. Other eggs you can do whatever you want with them, but you don't have to report them here.

Hey guys, did anyone notice how slow the AP is? No one is grabbing more eggs! I kept refreshing it, and no new egg showed up, only the same ones. I guess everyone wants to be empty to Vallies!

Hey guys, did anyone notice how slow the AP is? No one is grabbing more eggs! I kept refreshing it, and no new egg showed up, only the same ones. I guess everyone wants to be empty to Vallies!

That is what I'm doing right now, unless I find an egg with less than 4 days 10 hours left biggrin.gif

Gotta stock up on Valentine's.

Ah, I forgo- Screw the vallies!

How bout one day we gather and flood the ap with hatchlings? Minion wall! -Sobs-

Why don't we do that? Just after Valentine's though, since we probably can't do it before.

All Valentine's prizes are now available to request! (Although the AP is a much better source of them tongue.gif)

I am releasing these to create destruction!

Scroll Name and Link:ObsessedWithCats

Forum Name: ObsessedWithCats

Dragons releasing/released:

Water (released)

Nocturne (released)

Olive (released)

Mint (will release on hatching, running out of incubates) (released)

Horse (will release on hatching, running out of incubates) (released)

BBW (released)

Purple Dorsal (released)

White (will release on hatching)

Edited by ObsessedWithCats

I would like to be a part of this evil plan!

Scroll Name and Link: Xasora

Password: pillow (totally counts as furniture!)

Your best evil laughter: Ahahaha ahhaha (

does it much better!)

I would like to be a part of this evil plan!

Scroll Name and Link: bouken (currently hidden because I'm being viewbombed dry.gif )

Password: potates

Your best evil laughter: MWAHA-MWAHAHAHAH

Edited by bouken

WOW!! You people must all have, like 200 Red dragons and oodles of patience, and no interest in v-day!

I've been scroll locked since forever and don't have anywhere near enough Reds (only 50 or so) to spend them on hatching evil minions!

I've made 1 whole point since I started here, and seeing how many Reds I'm going to have to have, it's gonna be next year before I score another! laugh.gif

I'm obviously in the big time now! ninja.gif