The Evil Project

The Evil Project

I would like to be a part of this evil plan!

Scroll Name and Link: Tangle10

Password: Asparagus!

Your best evil laughter: Muahaha... MUAHAhahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA [gasp, panting a bit] GHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Note that I'll probably keep Pyralspites, Terrae, and Blacktips.

Edited by hgfggg

I am releasing these to create destruction!

Scroll Name and Link: georgexu94

Forum Name: georgexu94

Dragons releasing/released: (Please show us if you are going to keep some hatchlings for yourself, however they won't be included in the point total. Use lineage links!)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/4GZQz

http://dragcave.net/lineage/j2UYd

http://dragcave.net/lineage/A3K9E

Update: Released

Edited by georgexu94

Contributing to cleaning up the Neotropical horde so long as I have a couple of free spaces. biggrin.gif

Scroll Name and Link: Chalkboard

Forum Name: Chalkboard

Dragons releasing/released:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/sJLaX

http://dragcave.net/lineage/n2PIS

http://dragcave.net/lineage/oGPF6

http://dragcave.net/lineage/cyPIg

Edited by Chalkboard

Scroll Name and Link: airaani

Password: carrot

Your best evil laughter: muahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

Scroll Name and Link:. SunsetRose

Password: Couch!

Your best evil laughter: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA *gasp* HAAAAAAAAA!!!

Update to thread... Complete!

Update completed by: Chalkboard

Please do not edit posts made before this as any edits will be missed. Posts made after this will be counted in the next update.

Make sure to read the blue below as there is important information for you to see.

Welcome to all who have joined since the last update, and congratulations on your first releases! If you have any problems or queries, please PM the group account as per usual.

--------------------

All forms, point totals, and releases have been updated.

RaeSun: Your form has been accepted. Welcome to the project!

elynne: Your form has been accepted. Welcome to the project!

Chuint: Your form has been accepted. Welcome to the project!

OceanLorde: We can't accept your form as you've left out the password. Please read the rules over and re-post your form. smile.gif

Deltice12: Your form has been accepted. Welcome to the project!

Missyjayne: Your form has been accepted. Welcome to the project!

hgfggg: Your form has been accepted. Welcome to the project! Releasing hatchlings before being added to the list is perfectly fine so long as you've read the rules properly and followed them; myself and the other mods usually check new forms whenever they're posted to make sure you've all done it right.

TheThing_Oo: Your form has been accepted. Welcome to the project!

airaani: Your form has been accepted. Welcome to the project!

SunsetRose: Your form has been accepted. Welcome to the project!

Dawnbane: Your form has been accepted. Welcome to the project!

We're still taking mod applications, but as of yet Tiga has been unable to read and review all of them. Thank you to everyone who sent PMs in, and thank you for your patience!

--------------------

Anything in blue will remain in several updates to make sure everyone has seen it.

The News post on the first page now has an FAQ. Please refer to this first if you're new or have any questions!

In the post containing updates to the eligible breeds list, breeds with one vote have been grouped together on one line. Other changes to the system of voting have not yet been decided, but may still be made. Please keep in mind that an egg must be seen often in the AP before you vote for them to be added.

Imperial Fleshcrownes, Crimson Flare Pygmies and Nilia Pygmies have been banished from the eligible breeds list. No hatchlings released after the 25th of April will count for points. Skywings and Olives have also been removed, and no hatchlings released after the 27th of April will count for points.

Pyrope Pyralspites have been added to the eligible breeds list. Hatchlings must be released after the 27th of April to count for points.

Tiga is looking for help with the thread (one primary and one/two secondary mods) so anyone wishing to become a TEP mod may PM the group account (The Evil Project) with a filled-out form as follows:

[B]Username:[/B]
[B]When did you join DragCave?[/B]
[B]When did you join the forums?[/B]
[B]Have you had any moderating positions in other threads?[/B]
[B]Have you made any breeding/trading threads?[/B]
[B]How active are you in a week?[/B] (Daily for 3 hours, daily to check in, once a weeks, etc..)

_Dragoness_ has requested a prize (male-influenced Alt Black). Anyone can help search for that prize if they wish and will be awarded points for sending it to _Dragoness_. (I have not yet deducted points from her total so that should be done when she gets the Alt Black.)

Carmine Wyverns have been added to the eligible breeds list. Only hatchlings released after the 24th of June, 2015 will count for points.

Edited by The Evil Project

I want to recruit some minions!
  • Speckle-throats
  • Fever Wyverns
  • Brutes

Scroll Name and Link: Cobaltt

Password: brocolli

Your best evil laughter: heheheheheheh

Scroll Name and Link: Showtime

Forum Name: Chuint

Dragons releasing/released:

Albino Hatchling

Brimstone Hatchling

Terrea Hatchling

Hey, Chuint! Brimstone hatchlings aren't on the eligible breeds list anymore because they were voted off.

(If you want them to go back on because you see them in the AP often and they aren't picked up, feel free to vote for them!)

ohmy.gif I'm just here to say that the Database of Released Hatchlings was supposed to have dates with the format of mm/dd/yyyy but then starting May 8, it began to change to dd/mm/yyyy.

ohmy.gif I'm just here to say that the Database of Released Hatchlings was supposed to have dates with the format of mm/dd/yyyy but then starting May 8, it began to change to dd/mm/yyyy.

Aha, whoops. I guess I'm still not used to using the American system. I'll fix that now. Thank you for pointing it out!

Update to thread... Complete!

Update completed by: Chalkboard

[...]

_Dragoness_ has requested a prize (male-influenced Alt Black). Anyone can help search for that prize if they wish and will be awarded points for sending it to _Dragoness_. (I have not yet deducted points from her total so that should be done when she gets the Alt Black.)

[...]

Thanks to everyone who is trying for an Alt Black for me. Please note that I will be absent for a few days and won't return before Thuesday. I won't be able to answer PM's or accept prize gifts until then.

Edited by _Dragoness_

Scroll Name and Link: Darkstorm34

Password: Celery

Your best evil laughter: Nwehehehehehehehe!!