RavenWolf1010

1x2 w/ Pudding & shadow

((Actually, I'm gonna make Peter in high school. It just makes things different compared to the others.))

That doesn't matter, Stark. Talk to us when yer leagally capable o' operating heavy machinery. With this, Clint lowered int the tension in his bow and returned the arrow. Instead, his gaze flickered to Thor. Loki was like a wild animal in this situation. Letting Thor in would cause chaos and very likely injuries. No way. I wouldn't let'cha touch him with a ten-foot pole. He's cornered the way it is n' threatened by ya. every try to corner a wounded animal? Don't. Although his hatred for Loki ran deep, Clint wasn't stupid.

Besides, with his injuries, we could be filing charges against you and the rest of Asgard for cruel and unusual punishment! Janet snapped. She shot out of the cage yet again and instead buzzed angrily around Thor. She was a sap at heart and didn't believe in violence as a punishment. she had joined The Avengers to stop criminals and rehabilitate them with Hank. Clearly, that hadn't happened.

What? No, Wade! Peter quickly clapped a hand over the mercenary's mouth before any secrets could be spewed. How wade had even dug up this information, he didn't know. He had taken care in hiding his true identity, and then Deadpool just knew all this stuff! Grumbling, he grabbed his 'friend' by the arm and dragged him away from the crowd. In a low voice, he a=began to speak. Look, Wade, be careful what you say around people! I'm not like The avengers, I have a family I want to keep safe. Keeping my name secret ensures that. Try not to run around screaming it, will you?

Edited by shadow_claw

Clint's answer, he could understand. Approaching Loki like this would not come out with good answers. Still, he wanted to speak with his brother and find out what had happened to put him in such a state. But that was cut short by the tiny woman accusing him and Asgard for putting Loki in such a state. Immediately, he scowled and his grip tightened on his hammer. "Do not accuse me of putting my brother in this state," He growled, his temper flaring as his patience failed him altogether. "Do so again and I will not restrain himself in breaking him out of that puny prison and taking him back home. I will not be insulted when I nor Asgard have done such a thing to him!" There was a dangerous crackling in the air and, inside the cell, Loki could feel the hair on the back of his neck standing on end.

Jean sensing the anger rolling of Thor in waves, bristled, her fists clenching. If he hurts anyone... A list of options came to mind, but she pushed it away. Stay level-headed. Be the adult here. Striding up to Wasp and Thor, she did he best to send calming energy about them. "Ok, it's been established that no one is going anywhere right now except Tony, who's going to go back upstairs." She shot a dangerous glare in his direction. He sighed defeatedly, and trumped up the stairs. Satisfied, Jean continued. "If Loki wasn't harmed in Asgard, we need to find out how then. Thor, I don't think he wants to speak with you. Perhaps Wasp and I can try instead?" Her brow raised in questioning, hoping she could still negotiate with the god. Perhaps Clint's comment made more of a dent. "You could go upstairs, and talk to Tony." Figuring how Loki reacted to just Thor's presence, it would probably be best he wasn't around. The way she saw it, Loki would hopefully be more willing to talk if there wasn't a blond brute mad dogging him from the other side of the room.

Wade frowned, but then nodded slowly. He forgot people had families. "Can I still post the picture?" He asked after a few moments of silence. "I mean, I have a lot of followers who are waiting. Did you know the 'ship' us? What does that even mean? Like, do they put us on a ship? Hm. Maybe I'll ask sometime." There was a shout, and Wade looked up. "Hey! Look! Fans!"

Thor frowned down at Jean, his temper clearly not dying down. But he managed to control it enough and his grip on the handle of mjolnir gradually slackened. "No," he replied, looking at the glass cage. "I have not seen my brother since I brought him back to Asgard. I will not leave his side until this argument is settled and I can bring him back to Asgard." Stalking off to a corner of the room, he set his hammer down on the ground and crossed his arms over his chest to watch. To him, Loki did not look as injured as they were stressing. He wanted to know what was going on here.

Irritated that he didn't leave, Jean was going to make a snide remark, but she bit her tongue. There was no reason to push it further now. Facing Loki, she exhaled slowly. "Can you tell us just what happened to you, Loki?" She wasn't sure what to expect now. Would he lash out? Or simply not answer. Or perhaps, he would try and lie. Of course, she would be able to know, but that would mean prying, and she didn't like doing that.

Stark grumpily toyed with a new prototype electromagnet to instill in the elevators. "If I can recite the formula for quantum mechanics for Wavefunction backwards off the top of my head, I'm still sober enough to help. What was it again?"

"sz= sz 1, sz 2... sz N, sir."

"Thanks JAR." Tony set down the magnet and exhaled slowly. "I miss her. She kept me straight..." Whether he was talking allowed to himself, or JARVIS, he wasn't sure. "And lo-and-behold, another red-head goes and shows up, like a shiv in the gut."

From his spot in the corner of the cage, Loki was vaguely aware of the fact he was being addressed. His hands didn't once move away from his mouth as he covered what the muzzle had been hiding. He couldn't do this. Not with Thor here. If he was going to have the thread removed from his lips, he was going to wait until Thor was far away. So when the woman asked what had happened to him, his gaze shifted to Thor before settling back down on his feet. His hands pressed harder against his mouth. Maybe... The woman was telepathic, yes? Maybe she'd try that. Or maybe if he thought loud enough, she'd pick up on it.

Make him go away

Clint stared at Loki for a while, and then to Thor. The look on Thor's face made him flinch. It wasn't an intentional thing, but he couldn't hep it. He'd seen that face so many times. An expression of such worry and disappointment and anger. A name flickered in the back of his thoughts, but he pushed it away. I dunno how to make this any clearer. He's in our custody. Which means, Asgard ain't gettin' him back. Look, it's nothin' personal, but he already got out once with you, and we're not gonna let him get out with us. A hard edge cut into his voice as he spoke. This whole situation brought back thoughts he'd rather not not think of. The way Tony had so ravenously swigged from that flask started it all off. If yer gonna try t' argue, 's gonna fall on deaf ears. Carefully did he pluck one hearing aid out, then the other. Just to be snarky, his hands quickly moved as he signed. I can't hear without those. ASL wasn't something he commonly used, but it had its uses, now was one of them. Glancing around the room, he frowned. Nobody else in here knew ASl so he'd have to rely on lips. Great.

---

Beneath his mask, Peter went pale. He was into a fair bit of geekery. At least, enough to know what a "ship" was. It's, uh...short for 'relationship'. Like, they pair us together in their own fantasies. He explained. He could never live this down if any of The Avengers found out. It made him wonder, what was going on with them? Maybe he'd find out later. relenting, the teen exhaled in a deep sigh. fine. Just, make it quick.

---

A thump on the roof made Bruce stop. What was that? He had only recently been talked into staying for a short while, only because he was moderately safe here. Or, the Big Guy was. No chance of being hunted down. It was a nice feeling. Still, he couldn't help but feel unwanted. He wasn't a part of the team, the Big Guy was. That's all the others really cared about. Stark was the only one that really talked to him, and he was clingy. Not that it mattered. Every since the whole incident, he had chosen a life of solitary for the sake of everyone else. Still, the goings-on upstairs had him curious. Maybe he'd check it out. Probably not. Anything with The Avengers got awkward fast. Thor liked to challenge him (more like 'him', but whatever), Clint didn't trust him, and Jean and Janet just didn't really talk.

"That sounds awesome! The Wonder Twins: Deadpool and Spidey edition." Wade rambled on as he made a quick comment, added a few hashtags, and then uploaded the selfie. He refreshed it five seconds later, and there was already a thousand like. "Ah what it's like to be famous..." He put the phone back in his suit, grinning. "Where to next, Mr. Itsy Bitsy Spider?"

The fiery-haired women cocked a brow at Clint's display. Interesting. A thought pushed through the air, and she stopped to listen. Loki wanted Thor gone. Much easier said than done. Briefly, her eyes narrowed in suspicion, but she nodded, turning to look at the god. She really didn't want to have to manipulate him. It gave her an overbearing amount of guilt, but it had to be done sometimes. Hopefully it wasn't going to be that time. "Thor... What will it take to get you to give us a few moments alone? He's not going anywhere, right now. You can speak with him after." Way to sound nice, she praised herself.

Edited by RavenWolf1010

Thor's eyes narrowed dangerously. Deaf or not, that would not stop him from voicing his opinions. Loki was his brother, after all, and still technically of Asgard. He could understand Midgard's desire to keep him since it was their realm that suffered damage but he doubted their ability to keep his brother contained. Not that it reflected any better on Asgard considering Loki had escaped from there as well. For a few moments, he looked as if he would do something drastic before he set his hammer on a nearby desk and turned away with a huff. "Very well," he replied, approaching the elevator. "I will go speak with Stark. However, if something happens... Tell me immediately." With that, he vanished inside of the elevator and the doors closed behind him.

Immediately, Loki breathed out a sigh of relief through his nose and turned his attention to those still in the room. The archer, the woman and the bug-thing that had removed his muzzle. Compared to Thor, it was not that bad of an audience but he was still reluctant to move his hands from his mouth. But if he didn't do that, he'd never have the chance to break the stitches binding his lips together. At least if he did that, he could drink some water.

Immediately, his mind shot to food. Everything still hurt but his stomach felt strangely unresponsive. In the beginning, it had been very vocal and ached horribly but it didn't feel like anything now. Compared to the pain in every muscle, it was strange to have something that didn't hurt. Still, the idea of food and water eventually convinced him to lower his hands from his mouth. The thread was black and seemed simple enough but every few seconds, a small spark of light jumped from one thread to another. The area around his mouth as well had been turned red and was even scarred in some areas since Loki had not reacted well to the abuse and had tried to break the thread forcefully. Keeping his head slightly down, Loki looked between those still standing in the room, trying to judge their responses to what he had been hiding.

Janet's first reaction was, well, typical. She half-gasped and half-gagged, her hands flying to her mouth. That...that was horrible! How could somebody do something like that? Even to a guy like Loki...that was still brutal and cruel! Instantly did she grow in size, her wings shrinking and vanishing as she resumed her usual form. Tears stung her eyes and she stared at the god. She couldn't help it, it was all just so terrible! She had to go get help! Turning, she dashed out the door and down the steps. Bruce would know what to do. He was a doctor, after all!

Studying the wounds carefully, Clint's face hardened. He was used to seeing gore. Lots of it. This was bad, but he;'d seen worse. His thoughts for revenge suddenly seemed stupid. It seemed as if Asgard had taken care of the revenge part. Now, it seemed unfair to do anything else to him. Initially, his fingers twitched as if he would sign. But instead, he slipped the hearing aids back on. There's only one doctor here that can safely and humanely cut those off, and you ain't gonna like who it is. Seconds after he said this, Janet returned, dragging Bruce up the stairs with a hand.

Oh please! You have to help him! His lips- She couldn't even finish what she was saying. Looking rather frazzled, Bruce adjusted his glasses as he stumbled into the room. Whose lips, exactly? But once he raised his eyes, he knew there was nothing else to be said. That was bad, and he wasn't even close enough to get a good look at it.

Calm down, I can take the stitches out. I'm going to need some supplies, though. Basic malnutrition and dehydration will do away with him before any of his wounds will. Jane? He turned to the other woman in the room, his gaze professional. Could you and Janet grab an IV stand and the medical bags from my room? I'm going to take a look at him.

Jean remained quiet, her green eyes revealing no hint of how she felt. If they had, they would of reflected pity and anger. As they brought another man into the mix, she bristled. She knew who he was, and yet they wanted him, to help? "I don't think..." Trailing off, she weighed their options. They trust him, so it should be alright? Worse came to worse, she could take him. All he did was transform into a big green guy, with incredible strength, right? "Wait, how are you going to go about this? We can't let him out." While she wanted to trust the god, she knew better not to. Not yet, anyway. He isn't going to like who it is? So it would seem, they had history. This was getting messier by the minute. "Ok, everyone slow down. We need to make sure we have a plan before charging blindly into this." While she wanted to get a move on so Loki wasn't waiting any longer, they had to make sure that it wouldn't make things worse. "Clint, can you clear off one of those tables?" She hoped he could hear her, or at least read her lips. "Banner- When I get back, let me know what I need to do. I assume we're going to be putting him under." Jean could place him in a catatonic state if needed, but it was again, something she did not enjoy doing. She turned away and rushed down the stairs with Janet, heading to his room. "What's their history?" The woman questioned Janet. "It doesn't sound pleasant."

"Were you kicked out too?" Stark asked, pulling himself from his wallowing as Thor stepped out of the elevator. "I swear, the kids are getting out of control." He sighed heavily, picking the magnet up and tossing it into the air, and then catching it. "They just kicked me out of my lab. In my 'Beacon of Hope'. The red-head walked in and started pushing things around like she owned the damn place. Next thing you know, they're going to be rearranging furniture, and hiring an interior decorator."

One doctor? Who was that? Hopefully not Stark. Really, he hoped that they would just be able to snip the little strings and that would be the end of it. But he knew they were enchanted so it would probably take much more than that. Still, would they follow through with it? Did the Midgardians even know how important speech was to him?

Loki faltered when a familiar face entered the room, one he was possibly more horrified to see than anyone else. Actually, he disliked Thor much more but still, there was much left to be desired between him and Banner. Wrinkles of worry appeared on his forehead as he bolted to his feet, pressing himself back as far as he could. But, try as he might, he couldn't go any further away from Banner. Was the doctor going to come into the cell? He had another thing coming if he though Loki would just stand for that and let it slide like it was nothing.

Clint did as he was told, taking various items from the table and setting them on the floor. Was Bruce going to actually have to operate? Jeez, then it must be way worse than he had thought. Couldn't he just cut the stitches and be done with it? Clearly, Clint was no doctor.

Bruce watched Loki with a stoic expression, his gaze impassive. He was known for his collected demeanor, after all. I know you don't like me. Or, you don't like The Other Guy. But I can't really help you with that. I can treat your injuries and remove those sutures, though. I have medical training. I can make you feel better. He paused for a moment to sigh. This wasn't going to be easy to talk Loki into. But I don't want to force you into this. so I'll give you a choice: you let me treat you for your wounds and rehydrate you, or you stay like this for the rest of your life. Although he was pretty calm, Bruce had a pretty brunt manner of handling things. He often deadpanned in that soft, calm voice of his.

As they walked, Janet frowned. There was no nice way to put it. Loki challenged the wrong green monster. That's really all that happened. From what I heard, he took a pretty bad beating. Loki, that is. she replied. Once they reached Bruce's room, she took the first two bags she saw into her hands. Each one was checked, of course. One was full of tools, and the other had saline and other liquids. The IV pole's over by the door. She said, gesturing where a metal rod stood.

Loki stared through the glass at Bruce, the fingers on his left hand twitching ever so slightly like he wanted to grab something to arm himself with. But he had nothing. However, the mortal's words ended up surprising him. He wouldn't be forced into this? If was hardly a choice for him since he had to get the stitches out. But if they weren't going to force him, they meant he would willingly have to let Bruce near him to get the stitches out. That idea simply did not rest well with him. What if they were going to hurt him? Someone-he had forgotten who what was wrong with him he always remembered details-had mentioned putting him under. What did that mean? Nothing good. It was a bad idea. He should just stay put and refuse to let Bruce anywhere near him.

And then what?

Loki closed his eyes as he tried to clear the panic from his mind. He was being foolish. There was only one answer here, even if he didn't want to go anywhere near him. Just as long as he kept to cutting the stitches out, they wouldn't have any problems. Reluctantly, Loki turned back to Bruce, finally settling on an answer. He nodded slowly, trying to show that he'd let Bruce treat him.

Grabbing the pole, she looked it over curiously, but was really only mulling over what Janet had said. "He's a god. I don't think that did any wonders for his already unstable confidence." Looking up at the other woman, she made sure she had what they needed, and began to head back and up the stairs. Still out of earshot of the others, she asked another question. "Do you think Loki is able to be rehabilitated?" While Jean wanted to help him, sometimes, you just couldn't. Yet that didn't mean one couldn't try.

I think everyone can be rehabilitated. Janet replied. If she was anything, it was optimistic. She loved Hank's ideas on treating others, and how he thought that everyone could be reintroduced into society. A lot of The Avengers were cons at one point. Natasha was an assassin, Clint was a thief, and Bruce, well, he was really unstable when he was first here. He suffers from MPD, you know. It had been a while since Bruce's Multiple-Personality-Disorder had surfaced. It was likely because he had been with the team for so long. As they reached the door, she walked inside and set the bags on the table.

Alright, as long as you want me to. Bruce agreed. He was a professional, and knew how to treat the scared and wounded. Forcing Loki unconscious would do him no good. It would be of no surprise to him if Loki panicked and ripped the stitches out whenever he woke up again. No, this was the best way. Once Janet and Jane returned, he took both bags and shuffled through them. Everything was there. He lifted a saline bag and placed it onto the pole, securing a tube into the fluid. I wouldn't be surprised if you don't know much about modern medicine. He began. You've likely been without food and water for a while. Giving you anything to ingest would just come back up, so I'm going to give you water via Intravenous Therapy, IV for short. It's going to involve puncturing your hand and keeping a needle in. Okay? Going off and just stabbing Loki with a needle wouldn't do anything but scare him. Loki was intelligent, and would surely pick up what he was saying. Taking one medical bag in hand and the IV stand in the other, he began towards the door of the cell. Once inside, he began to arrange various bottles and tools. A Hypodermic needle was pulled from the bag, its plastic seal untouched. Before he did anything, however, he slipped a pair of gloves on. Give me whatever hand you want the IV in. This needle's going to stay in your skin for a while, but you won't really be able to feel it.

Loki's head tilted slightly to the right as he watched Bruce shift through some bags before pulling out a decent sized bag filled with liquid. What in the world was that? The last time he had checked, removing thread didn't involve any kind of water. Wouldn't it be easier just to cut the threads? Even Bruce's explanation seemed unusual. Yes he had gone without food or water for a long time but why would starting to eat food again be a bad thing? Asgardians were hardly a starved race so the affects of starvation were not well known to them. Surely, he though, [/i]starting to eat again would be best?[/i] But beyond that, how could injecting fluids into his body through his hand help anything? It was his hand, not his stomach! How curious Midgardian medicine was. Did Asgard once use needles to pour liquids into one's hand? Did Asgard ever once use needles for anything under than sewing?

As Bruce stepped inside of the cell with him, the god felt his throat tightened. There was only one door. If Bruce was going to transform, he was trapped. But logic told him that was wrong. If Bruce wanted to injure him, he would have done it long before. Why pretend to be nice?

Unless... It was a trick. A ploy to cause him more damage. Give him relief in thinking he had managed to get away only to tear it from him. The more he thought about it, the more likely it seemed to be. How had he managed to escape? Was there anything that could have been set up? His left hand began to twitch even more before he finally grabbed it with his right hand, trying to force the tremors to cease. If this was an opportunity, he had to take it. Sliding towards Bruce slowly, he glanced at the needle then held his right hand out. He didn't quite understand how the water worked but if this was not false and the stitches would be removed from his mouth, he would take that chance.

Taking the extended hand, Bruce carefully felt for any veins. The stronger, the better. Once one was found, he opened the needle's package and connected it to the Iv's tube. With one hand he took Loki's hand again, and with the other, he gently pushed the needle into his hand. Instantly did he watch saline seep in through this new opening. Good. Bruce secured the needle with a strip of medical tape and offered the god a small smile. Now that you have an IV, I won't have to poke you any more. Any other medications I'll give you will get into your system through there As he spoke, Bruce gestured to a small tube that stuck out of the main line. The IV let him put medication through there, which was way more convenient then continually stabbing Loki with antibiotics and painkillers. Now, about those sutures.. A small, but sharp pair of scissors was lifted from the floor and set by the left corner of Loki's lips. The puncture wounds were surely infected, so he'd have to be careful. Sliding one of the two blades under the first stitch, he got to work. Although enchanted, the thread had no chance against Bruce's scissors. Four good snips and the first stitch was severed. Working slowly, Bruce was careful not to touch any skin. Upon finishing, he picked up a pair of tweezers and pulled out each thread (which was placed on the needle's packaging). Okay, I'm going to clean your lips now. This is going to sting. An antiseptic wipe was torn from its packaging and unfolded. Carefully did Bruce wipe away any remaining blood that had dried Until the area was cleaned well. You're lucky we could treat this when we did. This will heal just fine, as long as you keep it clean and dry.

Observing silently, Jean watched, worries and questions popping up every so often. Loki seemed to be uneasy. Of course, she would have been too. A mutant that could transform into a giant green man locked into a small cell with you? The thought of it was enough to put her in a cold sweat. "Who sews someone's mouth shut?" Shaking her head, she crossed her arms. Her anger flared once again, thinking back to Thor. "I think Thor doesn't know what went on. Or didn't care." Talk about a lousy brother. Of course, she hadn't seen her own family in years. Yet, that was due to the reason that it was just to dangerous. With the assistance of Xavier, she had managed to tuck away the memories her family had of her; questions then wouldn't be raised, or her mother wouldn't be kept up at night with worry. However, it could get lonely on occasion. Like Logan, and some other mutants, she did not have a family to go back to, and lived at the School. As Bruce finished, she withdrew from her reminiscing, impressed. That hadn't taken long at all. Though his skin was still red and irritated, Loki seemed to already look better. I bet it's the saline.

"Food?" Should she grab some for him, now he could eat? "I bet Stark has crackers stashed around here somewhere. From what I have heard, he'll stay in his lab for days on end sometimes."

((Stark replied to Thor, and Wade replied to Spidey, in case it was missed.))

The slight stinging in his hand was ignored as Loki stared at the needle in fascination. His hand felt cold but on the inside, not on the surface. It was certainly a strange feeling that the needle gave him but he didn't feel any different. Was he supposed to? And what of his hand now? Did he have to keep it perfectly still or could he move it about? His attention was quickly torn back to Bruce, however, when the doctor pulled out a small pair of scissors. Bruce seemed honest enough in his efforts to help him but after everything, it was somewhat natural for him to be wary of blades anywhere near him. Needles? Those were innocent enough since Asgard did not use such a thing. But small blades were better when cuts were nonlethal. Loki immediately went still as he sucked a breath in through his nose and held onto it like a lifeline. The nervous tremors in his left hand caused it to begin rapidly shaking but the rest of him remained as still as a corpse. It was only when the wipe was run across the outside of his mouth that Loki snapped to his senses. The breathe he had been holding onto was quickly expelled from his nose and he began to breathe in harshly and quickly. Despite being free from the stitches, his mouth did not open immediately. Instead, his jaw clenched up and he closed his eyes, focusing on his breathing as Bruce finished cleaning his mouth. Whatever he was using clearly was not just water because it stung far too bad. But he was used to that. Up until a short while ago, everything had stung and he had gotten through that. He could deal with this too.

Thor sighed, looking very much as if he would like to break something. "Yes!" He declared, obviously frustrated. "And it is my brother! I have a right to be down there after not seeing him for so long!" He slumped down in a chair nearby, a frown stretched across his face. "I have worried about him and when I finally can see him, I am forced away. Can they not see I just want to make sure he is alright?" And what was wrong with them anyway? They had accused him of harming Loki when, of all of them, Thor probably cared the most.

((I usually try and make sure shadow can reply before replying again. smile.gif ))

"He was in pretty rough shape when they found him on the roof. We all assumed he came straight from Asgard. Who knows what he said to Jean though. She's telepathic." Stark was about to get up to fix himself a drink, but he lowered himself back down, remembering Clint's threat. Best we don't repeat that again. "So they jumped to conclusions that your people did that to him. Hey do you want like, a stress ball or something?" The man asked, eyeing the god's clenched fists. "Sir, they have finished taking out the stitches."

"They what? They better have not gone in there."

"Banner did, sir." Inwardly groaning, Stark fiddled with the magnet. "No problems so far?"

"No, sir." Alright, that was good. After seeing what Jean could do, he doubted that if a problem did arise, there would be trouble. She was dangerous. Lucky for them, she was on their side.

After rummaging through the mess strewn about tables, Jean had managed to scrounge up a half eaten bag of Doritos, some crackers, and unopened water. Tossing the Doritos, she stepped up to the cell. "I have water and food, if he wants to try eating." Loki was already beginning to look less like a vampire, as color had began returning to his skin. Ah, the magic of saline. Maybe they could flush Stark's system with it as well.

No solids yet. It's been a while since he's eaten, and giving him anything now would do nothing but make him throw it up. Bruce declared. Upon finishing, he began to gather up his supplies. There wasn't much else he could do now until Loki was better. The gloves and packaging were discarded outside as he walked out. Clint shut the door behind the man, his eyes remaining on Loki.

So? What's got'cha desperate enough t' run to us of all people? I mean, yer in bad shape, but...y'know. We're the last faces you'd want to see.

---

Not that kind of...Nevermind He'd leave Wade in his innocent assumptions for as long as possible. Heaven forbid Wade would make a move if he actually found out what a 'ship' was. Well, I was going to check on The Avengers. I mean, Hawkeye just watched his apartment get blown up and shrugged it off. There must be something going on there.

Thor glanced up at Tony, once again having little idea what the mortal was talking about. Stress ball? There was a magic orb designed to rid oneself of stress? He thought Midgardians did not have that kind of technology yet. But the ghostly butler's voice made him pause before he could question Tony about the nature of the magic orb he was talking about. "Stitches?" he asked, looking rather mystified, even more so. "What stitches and why were they removed?" He stood up at this, looking around the room before turning to Stark. "Is there no way we can watch them from here?" he asked, looking much more than stressed at this point.

Loki waited until the door slid shut before he looked at the needle sticking out of his hand once again. It still had that same cold feeling that tickled his hand slightly but more than anything else, it had begun to itch his skin. It was a small itch if anything but the sensation was enough to irritate him slightly. Broken fingernails began to gently scratch at his skin near where the needle was held down as he turned his head towards Clint. The archer posed a good question. Initially, he had intended Midgard to be a jumping point. Being where it was, there were many places where he could jump across the borders between worlds, even without his magic. Midgard itself was a dangerous place but considering the situation he had managed to get himself out of, he had been willing to take that chance. It was his only escape.

The portal he had taken just happened to direct him to Stark's Tower and the jump was much rougher than he remembered it being. Backdoors tended to be irritating things to use but an extra amount of turbulence had done in his plans of using Midgard to jump. Perhaps if it had taken him somewhere else like a cave, he would have been safer. But he had to land right under the Avenger's noses.

After a rather long, uncomfortable silence of him just staring at the archer, Loki jolted himself slightly. Clearly, he was still out of sorts as the stitches had only just been removed from his mouth and he already had forgotten to speak responses, not just leave it up to his eyes to glare at people and hope they understand. He worked his lips apart slowly as being without water had left them dry, sticky and bleeding in some areas where they had split. After so long of being unable to speak, he would have thought that words would come rushing back. But instead his eyebrows scrunched together in deep thought as he raised a hand to his mouth and began to move it in directions he previously had been unable to. Open, close, right, left. It felt horrible after being wedged into that muzzle for so long. "Midgard does not frighten me as much as what I have seen," he finally rasped, his throat too dry to properly form the pretty words he had spoken with the last time they had met. Deciding that was explanation enough for now-or rather that he probably could not speak any more than that-he settled down on the ground, scratching at the needle still in his hand absentmindedly. The real question was if he feared Asgard or Thanos more.

Thanos, he thought to himself with a frown. Certainly Thanos.

"I wouldn't," Wade said frowning. "They all got their panties in a twist over Loki. Hey did you know he once pretended to be my dad? I went along with it because I liked the hat... I wonder if he still has it." He mused over this, it bringing a smile back to his face. "I once remember being locked in a Asgardian prison with his brother Thor. He was an ok guy." Even if Peter wanted to go to Stark Towers, he would follow, despite not really having an interest in going. He disliked being alone, and now, he had Spidey! His phone buzzed, and he pulled it out, looking at it. Someone sent him a photo. He unlocked his phone and it opened up to see a picture of a man he didn't know and he and Peter in the background. The caption read 'OMG I C U GUYS.' "We have a stalker." He said allowed.

"Of course, why didn't you ask earlier? JARVIS, bring up the feed." A screen appeared before them, showing the scene occurring in the lab. "Huh. Banner didn't go Green. Got a lid on it pretty good." Leaning back in his chair, he set his feet up on the table nearby. "You sure you don't want a stress ball?"

Nervous tick? Jean questioned herself, observing Loki. Don't scratch. You'll either make your skin raw, or jar the needle. Neither is fun. "So what happened to you then? Thor had said that your injuries 'weren't of Asgard'." She drew back, setting the crackers on the table. The water however, she still held. Surely, after being left without water so long, his mouth would feel like it was filled with sand. Spending quite a few years under the Jamaica Bay taught her that much. Sighing, the woman thought back to the mess she had faced after that.

((Where the heck is Rogers? xd.png ))

((Umm...

crap

I don't think I'm prepped to take Rogers at this point. Give me some time and maybe but I'm not sure how to toss him in.))

Loki glanced up from the almost mindless scratching of his hand, his fingers pausing over his skin where the needle was. Oh, right. That was one of the basic rules of healing, right? How often had he berated Thor in their younger years when he had spent time and effort patching Thor up after one of his notorious battles, only to have Thor immediately go scratching at his recently-healed injuries like some kind of flea-ridden dog.

His teeth ran over his lower lip as he looked back up at Jean, only to turn away a few moments later. "He's lying," he hissed, his voice containing a surprising amount of anger towards the mention of Thor, even beyond the normal levels. His fingers barely managed to restrain themselves from scratching at the needle as he closed his eyes. He wanted water.

"If you have something that would help, I would not deny it," Thor replied with a frown. His eyes did not move from the screen as he tilted his head to the side, watching Loki carefully. "Is there sound?" He asked, looking back to Tony. "Pictures are only so helpful when I cannot hear them. What are they talking about?"