RavenWolf1010

1x2 w/ Pudding & shadow

((Do either of you have any suggestions for female characters that would fit here? I'm thinking of maybe introducing Jean Grey, or maybe the Dark Phoenix.))

((I don't know. I'm not too good at playing females in Marvel but I think a Jean Grey could work. We do need more females, after all.))

((Hmm. Alright then. I guess I'll try her out then.))

Jean glided over buildings slowly, trying to read what Logan had hastily scribbled. "Stark Towers?" She said aloud, looking up. "Where the- oh. Huh." The building was the least discrete she'd ever seen. In big, luminescent letters, it said Stark across it. "Advertising the home of Iron Man. And the Avengers. That's just pure ingeniousness if I've ever seen it." She stated sarcastically. "It's no wonder it got trashed in the New York Incident." The red-head reached out, groping for the thoughts of any of the Avengers. Much to her disappointment, she was only met with the thousands of other's thoughts below her. Immediately she had to shut them out, it growing overwhelming. No telepathy in a city, she thought, chastising herself for her stupidity. One thought lingered however, this time, her own. Logan had mentioned a shop nearby that had killer coffee. Tired, and thirsty, she alighted down in an ally, and ventured off to find it. Stark could wait.

Dom sighed. She'd have to wait then. She sat down on the nearby couch, despite not being invited to it, and watched as Tony left. Whatever.

"Yo, um, Jarvis, right?" She called, questioning the system.

"What kind of company?" Barton asked. keeping an arrow at Loki's head.

The guy didn't look good, but he knew looks could be deceiving, especially with this god. He might have felt sorry for him, had their previous encounter not involved Loki doing... things he'd rather not think about to Clint's head. He still hadn't gotten over it, and he wasn't thinking he would any time soon. He was curious as to how Loki'd escaped the Asgaurdian prisons.

"What was that guy's name?" He asked, questioning JARVIS. "Searches brought up the name Deadpool."

"JARVIS says his name is Deadpool. He's a good guy, I'm pretty sure." Stark scratched his chin anxiously. "I'll meet you up there too." With the flick of his wrists, the suit below him powered to life, and made it's way to him, beginning to attach itself. "Help yourself to food and stuff." He said before leaving to Dom. "Just don't drink the Dr. Pepper. It's Banner's. And well, we like to keep the big guy happy." With that, he turned and sprung through the open slider and over the railing, the thrusters of the suit powering up and lifting him up. More vivid pieces of memories flashed through his mind eye. I'm fine. It's fine. He drifted upwards slowly to the roof, landing with ease. The mask slid up, and he surveyed the scene before him. It took quite a bit of self control to keep from hauling off and just punching Loki in the jaw. There was a hint of schadenfroh in his eyes, seeing the man in pain. Serves you right. "Has he said anything yet?" He took note of the metal wrapped around his mouth. "Can he even speak with that thing?" Wouldn't want to hear what you had to say anyways.

"Yes, that is correct." Replied the voice.

The Merc latched back onto the cables, and rather than continuing to go up, stopped, as another door caught his eyes. He stepped onto the ledge, and began to force the doors open, peeking inside. Much to his delight, he had found Stark's lab. Or at least some of it.

You thinking what I'm thinking?

"Well you are me, so yeah." Rubbing his hands together, he pried the door open enough to slip through and entered.

Edited by RavenWolf1010

And here was Stark. Loki's eyes shifted between the two mortals standing over him, feeling rather nostalgic about the entire scene. This had happened once before, though with many more people on their side. And just like before, Stark was incredibly stupid. Had he said anything? Ah, of course. Because a thick metal muzzle covering his entire lower jaw and thread binding his lips together beneath clearly served no purpose. It wasn't as if he required words to produce magic or anything. Really, how daft were these Midgardians? It had actually baffled him when he was first captured that they did not do anything to try to stop his magic.

But that was enough of that. He had an arrow aimed at his head and, at this point, he did not doubt it would kill him. After all he had been through, he still stubbornly clung to life and tempting the archer was not in his best interests. So he didn't move and he didn't make a sound. He just let himself remain where he was on the ground, breathing slowly through his nose.

A prototype arm went flying into a wall, and then ricocheted back at Wade. The metal collided with bone and her heard his jaw snap as he was sent flying backwards. The fist collided with some glass cabinets, shattering them, and finally puttered out in one of the dark corners. "Dat waz sum awzome sfuff," he said, his jaw slack and hanging at an odd angle. He readjusted it so it could heal, and went on to snoop. Coming to a large computer, he 'oooed' and clicked it on. There was a bunch of gobbledygook on the screen. He hit some more of the keys, and the computer droned, and then went quiet. "What was-" he turned, seeing a panel in the wall slide open to reveal a red and black metal suit. "Holy censorkip.gif ." It was like it had been made for him. Eagerly, he stepped up and began to fiddle with it. "How do you open this thing?" He hit the glowing center, and the metal retracted to reveal a body cavity. Without hesitation, Wade climbed inside, the suit closing around him. It was dark for a few moments, and then the screen flickered to life.

User not recognized. Please state name.

"Uh, Deadpool."

User.UhDeadpool not recognized. Please try again.

Wade cleared his throat and did his best to imitate Tony. "Tony Stark."

User recognized. Welcome. A loading image appeared on the screen before him, and then was replaced with a view of the outside. "Cool..." Wade said, trying to lift his arms. It took a couple minutes for the suit to power up. Once it did, Wade could move with ease. He stepped down from the platform, his heavy, whirring footsteps echoing in the cement room. "Ooo-rah!" He cheered, running back towards the elevator doors. He pried them open all the way with ease, and stepped out, falling like a rock. " censorkip.gif ! Rockets on! Thrusters engage! Full steam ahead!" The thrusters in the boots slowly whirred to life, and then a roar, surging him upwards. His legs split, and he scraped upwards along the shaft of the elevator. Alarms went off across his screen. Wade grunted and pulled his legs together, locking them out, and then supermanned his way up, now flying straight. He burst through the glass plating over the shaft, sending shards raining down. "YEEEEEEHAAAAWWWWW." He hollered, soaring up into the sky, continuing to rain down some shards of glass.

"Sir-!"

"What in the hell..." Stark watched as his Mach-8 arced through the sky. "JARVIS..." He said slowly. "Was that the Mach-8?"

"Yes... sir..." Tony sighed, looking disdainfully down at the God. "Bring him down, JARVIS. Do we still have that prototype cell that was for Banner?"

"I believe it is stored downstairs, yes." He looked up to Barton. "We're taking him there then."

Loki's eyebrows knitted together in confusion as a second Iron Man burst out of the roof nearby, sending glass raining down. He couldn't very well roll over and see where the shining suit went but he could hear yelling as the suit clearly flew higher in the air. That made no sense. Stark was clearly right next to him, he could still see the billionaire. So who was this? It wasn't the Archer and the tone sounded masculine so not the Assassin. Yet stealing a suit and flying around was neither the Soldier's or... that fellow's personality. So who was this?

Glancing up at Tony, he let his eyebrows relax back into a neutral state. No, it didn't concern him. He needed to think properly now. He was in Midgard custody but neither of them had killed him yet. Did they intend to return him to Asgard? A shiver passed through his body at the thought and his breathing became strained. Not again. He didn't care how injured he was, he would not return to Asgard.

Exhaling slowly, Stark pinched the bridge of his nose. Maybe they should have put Wade in the cell rather than Loki. At this point, Loki seemed docile compared the the havoc that was bound to erupt soon. "Ok, pretty boy. Get up. We're moving." He bent and picked up Loki by his arm, hauling him to his feet.

Wade began to do loops through the air over Manhattan still yelling madly. Then the suit stopped responding, and straightened out. "Hey!" He cried, struggling to move the limbs which were now rock solid.

Manual functions override. Now activating autopilot.

Wade felt as the suit changed directions and began flying back towards the tower. "Wait! Where's the coin slot for this? I want to go again!" The suit piloted itself back to the landing pad where Stark's Mach-7 was stored, and walked down the steps, back inside. "Lemme out!" He yelled, trying to move. "Please wait here until Mr. Stark is ready." Wade grunted at the sound of the voice. JARVIN or whatever, I, uh, need to use the bathroom."

"Suit senors indicate you are lying. Please wait." Exhaling in frustration, Wade caved and let his body relax. Soon, he began to snore lightly.

Edited by RavenWolf1010

Loki did not have much time to comprehend Tony's words before he was being dragged upwards by his arm. His injured arm. Muffled cries of pain and alarm came from beneath the god's metal mask as he tried to pry Tony's iron-clad fingers away from his arm, his broken fingernails scratching at the smooth metal to try to get it to yield. Did Tony think that he simply enjoyed laying facedown on the ground? No, that was foolish! He couldn't support himself right now and he didn't want Tony injuring him any further. Stark was a lot of things but he never really struck him for the torturing type. He was probably one of the most reasonable of the Avengers, after the Soldier.

"Woah, woah, woah." He set the struggling man back down and took a few steps back. "Damn..." The scientist muttered, looking the God over. Tony had chose to overlook his display. After the run in he had had with the Hulk, he had seemed to be alright. But now, he seemed to be weaker than an old lady. "What happened to you?" He questioned aloud, knowing the God couldn't answer. "At least they muzzled that whole 'freedom is life's greatest lie' crap that was coming out of that mouth of yours." In his head, Tony was mulling over ways he could move Loki without hurting him even more, when another person showed up. "Sorry, the Frat house is full right now. Leave your name and number and we'll get back to you when there's and opening."

"I didn't come all this way to just be turned around, Tony." Jean crossed her arms, her fiery-red hair billowing out behind her in the gentle wind. Stark turned, and leaned back, narrowing eyes. "I don't think we've met."

"Oh, we haven't." She said, taking a few steps forward. "I'd keep an eye on your friend there, if I were you." He turned, and side stepped so that Loki was within his sight, and he could still see the newcomer. "I'd introduce myself, but you obviously already know who I am." He said with a shrug. "Not uncommon since I am basically everywhere now. So who are you?" Jean looked from Loki back up at him. "My name is Jean Grey." Scratching his chin, he looked her over. "You wouldn't happen to be the same Jean that-"

"Yes... and no." She replied, intercepting his thoughts before he could blurt out what happened. "What brings you all the way here from SanFran then?"

"Logan sent me to ask you for your assistance... But I see you're rather occupied."

"Actually, sunshine, I could use your help with this guy." He jacked a thumb towards Loki. "Poor sucker can't even walk."

"It's no wonder," she said, sensing snippets of pain that Loki was in. "Can you lend me a hand?"

"Better than that," Jean stated, flicking a few fingers. Shards of glass that had surrounded them slowly rose into the air, including ones that had worked themselves into Tony's suit. "But I won't move him, unless he agrees. If you aren't used to it, being moved with telekinesis can be quite unpleasant."

"Do we really need his permission? I mean, that seems a little too nice after what he's done and all."

"He's still a being that should have choice in what happens to him." She replied sharply, moving the glass out of the way, and letting it fall. Her green eyes settled on Loki. "Well?" The woman tended not to pry into the personal thoughts of a person, as she respected privacy. Instead, she would reach for the more outward thoughts, such as what a person was about to say, or, if they were actually addressing her. Yet in the city, it was much more difficult. The only time she would be able to commute with another telepathically, would be if they were before her, or close enough she could zero in on their thoughts.

((i know Jean is pretty OP'd in general, so I'm trying to lessen that. Let me know if you still think she's too OP'd.smile.gif ))

Edited by RavenWolf1010

As soon as the hand released his arm, Loki sank back down to his knees. He managed to keep himself from from falling over completely but the throbbing pain in his arm did not cease. As carefully as he could, he shifted his arm to cradle it closer to his chest, trying to protect the injured bone from more damage. Broken, but what were the extent of his other injuries? He would have bit his lip if he could but that was simply not a possibility. Even if he could get the muzzle off, trying to get the thread out would be worse. It repelled his very touch and he doubted anyone else would let him use his mouth, even just to have a small sip of water.

At first, he ignored the stranger as she appeared but when their conversation shifted to him, he looked upwards. Another sorcerer? Apparently, Midgardians could learn magic as well. Hmm. Cradling his limb a bit closer to his chest, he looked at the glass floating around them before looking away from the two, directing his gaze to the floor. It didn't matter what his opinion was. His opinion had not mattered in a long time. He didn't want to be moved at all, he just wanted to sleep without having to worry about waking up to Asgardian soldiers standing over him or Thanos's army at his doorstep. He had made two powerful enemies and a third that currently held his life in their hands. The way he saw it, his opinion wasn't valid, not needed. They'd do what they wanted anyway so why care about him? They wanted to life him? Fine. They wanted to use telekinesis? Fine. He had nothing to say to what they wanted to do.

"I think that's a yes." Stark said, clapping his hands together. "Shall we?" Jean glared at him. "Well he didn't say no."

"He can't talk."

"Ok, he didn't shake his head no."

"He didn't nod either."

"Listen, I'm a busy guy. As much as I wouldn't but kind of would like to hurt this censorkip.gif***, I'll hoist him up and carry him like it's his wedding day." The woman sighed, and shook her head. "Fine. Please, do not thrash about. I'm sure you know that would make things worse for the both of us." With that, she gently eased him up off the ground. "How are we getting him there?"

"Uh..." He really didn't want to be stuffed in an elevator with them. "How about you two take the elevator? I'll take the 'stairs'. JARVIS, go ahead and bring 'er up. The access is over there." He pointed, and Jean followed his hand with a nod, and carefully began to move Loki. "What an ass..." she mumbled under her breath. "Take it to the basement!" Stark called over his shoulder before re-attaching his mask and throwing himself over the side. You're in bad shape... What hell have you been through? She thought to herself as they waited for the elevator. It dinged, and the door slid open. Glass littered the carpet in the center, and looking up, she saw the open fire escape. "These people are nuts." Stepping in she sighed and hit the button for the basement. The doors slid shut, and the elevator rumbled to life, lowering them down. She didn't speak, assuming he would have no interest. Seeing as how he couldn't talk, he would more likely than not, didn't wanted to hear her jabber.

Loki listened quietly to the conversation between the two. He didn't know who the woman was but he immediately decided he enjoyed her company much more than the others. That was all it took now. It was a bit sad but just attempting to ask for his permission was very kind. Of course, that was just one drop in a bucket of water. He still had his trust shattered long ago so saying that he preferred her company to others was like saying he preferred being trampled by an elephant to being mauled by a tiger. He couldn't be sure she wasn't just pretending to be nice to gain something. That was what everyone in his life had done.

A tingling feeling overtook his skin as he was lifted into the air. The sensation of floating filled his body but it was actually pleasant considering he was no longer sitting on his injuries. Embracing the feeling, his eyes closed as they entered the elevator and he pulled back into his mind. His stomach grumbled softly and his tongue felt dead inside his mouth but he had gotten used to these feelings and ignored them in favor of meditating. He couldn't sleep now. He wouldn't sleep now.

The elevator dinged again, and the doors slid open, breaking the silence. She stepped out into a semi-chaotic scene, with different robotic arms scattered throughout the room, each doing something. Tony was there suitless, leaning against the table, and sipping a Coke. "About time. I really need to adjust the speed on that. Maybe I'll replace it with mag-lev... Less friction means it's more efficient. I built one electromagnet. I'm sure I could do it again." He set the drink down and pushed up off the table, gesturing for her to follow. "This was originally made for the Big Green guy. Then SHIELD went ahead and made their own and put it on that flying ship they had. Which in my opinion was one bad idea after another."

"You talk a lot." Jean said, interrupting him before he could launch into another explanation or story. "Oh yeah, I do that a lot. People have found if they listen they sometimes learn something." He punched a few commands into the keypad by the door and it slid open. The woman moved Loki inside, setting him down gently. Stark punched another few numbers in and the doors slid close, followed by a heavy thud of a lock. "I don't think he's been able to eat anything." She said, studying the man. "I don't think that comes off." Stark leaned against the glass. "Well I don't think they'd want to torture him like that. Blondie is pretty fond of him I guess. I get crap when I talk bad about him. I bet if he had't ran off, they would've taken care of that stuff."

"Well, he did. And now you have him to deal with. You can't just let him suffer."

"Well if we can find Ken, he'll know what to do with him."

"Ken?"

"You know, Mr. Good-looking? God of Thunder? Thor?" Jean nodded, now knowing who he referred to. "Hey JARVIS? Have you found him yet? Or is he off world?"

I wonder... The woman thought, tuning out Stark. If I could heal him. I would need someone else to agree to it though. The Phoenix Force allowed her revive, absorb, re-channel, and preserve the life-force of any kind of life-form, meaning that she can take life energy from one person and give it to others, heal herself with the same life energy, or even resurrect the dead, since the Phoenix is the sum of all life and death. However, she'd never done it before, and wasn't sure how well it would go over. So, she remained quiet for now. "Worst comes to worse, we could give him a G.I. tube. I had one once after I broke my jaw. Or was it when..."

"G.I. tube?"

"Oh, you know. A feeding tube that bypasses the mouth? I think they put it in your stomach." Jean shuddered. " I know what it is... It's too painful. I'm not sure at this point... he could make it. Just keep working on finding his brother."

From one cell to another. This one appeared familiar as well. If his memory served him right, it was the same one SHIELD had kept him in last time. Or at least similar in design. Memories he had repressed started to resurface but the god quickly forced them back down again. There was no use in dwelling on the past because it had already happened. What sounded more like far-fetched lies wouldn't help him any more. Even if he could speak, he doubted any would take his words to heart. He was liesmith for a reason.

His fingers curled into fists on the ground as he closed his eyes again to listen. The cage was hardly soundproof compared to his godly senses so it was a simple matter to just listen. It took a few moments for him to realize 'Blondie' was meant to be taken as Thor. As soon as he did realize, something inside the injured god snapped. The muzzle and thread that bound his mouth strained against the sore muscles in his face as he tried to part his lips and laugh. Neither yielded but that didn't stop a rather disturbing sound from coming from the god as he laid on the floor. Thor had never come to see him. Thor just sat as Asgard's golden prince while he faced Asgard's darkened side. It was laughable for them to think that the injuries he had suffered were not the rest of some kind of punishment and that Thor did not know somehow. The god couldn't be so thick that he never uncovered what had happened to him. He just didn't care. He would take him back to Asgard and this time, he wouldn't escape.

Thor was on Asgard with Lady Sif and the Warriors Three when he was summoned before the All-Father. Cape billowing behind him, he quickly entered the throne room to find Odin sitting upon his throne, an unreadable expression upon his face.

"My son," Odin declared, standing upright to walk towards Thor. "I have received news of the whereabouts of Loki. While it is unknown how he managed to get there, Heimdall reports that he has managed to find his way to Midgard."

"Midgard?" Thor asked, his eyes widening. What could Loki be plotting there? Returning to a realm with so many enemies was foolish, even for him. Looking up, he nodded quickly, understanding his father's intentions. "I will go find him and bring him back here. You can trust me, father."

"Good," Odin replied with a sigh before gesturing for him to leave. Thor did so quickly, intending to return to the repaired Bifrost to make his way down to Earth again.

"I got nothing." The billionaire said, throwing his hands up. He turned away from his computer and shrugged. "So he must be back at Asfard or whatever it's called. There's no way to contact him."

"That doesn't do us much good." A muffled sound came from the cell, and Jean glanced over, then back to Stark. "Yeah. But they probably know by now that's he's missing. He's a pretty high-value prisoner."

"What happens then?" Strolling towards a table, she picked up a small mechanical device and studied it absently. "Careful with that. They'll probably just stick him back in a cell. Not much different than we're doing really."

"But are they going to make him suffer like that?" She asked bitterly, setting the object back down. "And why shouldn't he? Mr. Mightier-than-thou made a lot of people suffer." Tony's eye twitched and he quickly ducked his head, returning to his computer. "And sticking him in a cell will do what? Make him more bitter? Maybe he just needs to learn compassion." Tony guffawed, looking over at her. "You can't be serious. Holy... You are." He sighed and shook his head. "Surely you aren't rooting for the bad guy, hon, are you?" The woman frowned, and turned her back on him. "Sometimes, you have to be the bad guy to understand." She said quietly. "What was that?"

"Nothing." Jean snapped, turning around. "Women..." Mumbled Tony, who suddenly straightened. "Oh! I nearly forgot about Deadpool. JARVIS?"

Wade's head fell forward on the mask as the suit began to move. However, he didn't stir, continuing to snore. The suit made it's way to the elevator, and then it opened on the same level as everyone else on a few minutes later. "Go ahead and let him out." The suit retracted, and a slumbering Wade tumbled out, hitting the ground with a heavy thump. "Huh?" He said groggily, raising a hand to his head. "Hey, I was just getting to the good part of my dream. There were a bunch of dancing chimichangas everywhere..."

As the laughter faded away and his mouth began to ache, Loki stared at the ceiling. So, Thor was not on Earth. Who was to say he would even be the one to pick him up? The only reason he could find for Odin sending Thor after him was knowing that Thor would not kill him while other Asgardians might stage an accident for their prisoner. It was not so easy to kill a god but who would blame them? They'd probably be hailed as a hero instead. Still, Loki was not looking forward to that at all. It was bound to happen sooner rather than later since he had no means to block Heimdall from finding him. He would be located and he would be brought back to Asgard once more.

Turning his head sideways, he watched as the suit that had been flying around outside suddenly swept into the room and opened up to reveal a red-clad man. Hmm? There seemed to be a lot of new faces. First the woman and now this man? Where they new Avengers, perhaps? This one didn't look like a normal Midgardian. He was dressed in too tightly fitting clothing to be normal.

"Oh hel-lo hotstuff. This is way better than a dream." Wade scrambled to his feet and extended his hand to Jean. "The name's Wilson. Wade Wilson."

"Oh. You're the one that tried to join the X-men." She didn't shake Wade's hand. Instead, she crossed her arms, settling most of her weight onto on foot. His face seemed to fall and he retracted his hand, scratching at his neck nervously. "Yeah, uh, that would've been me." Puffing out his chest, he continued. "Couldn't handle The Wade I guess. So that's why I'm here. Maybe The Avengers can."

"No, it's not." Stark chimed in from the other side of the room. "Hey man, lay off. I'm trying to impress the lady."

"Try your luck elsewhere." She said, looking him over. Wade jutted out his lip. "But, baby-"

"Not. Happening."

"Humph." He imitated Jean, crossing his arms. A light seemed to go off in her eyes though as she sensed his incredible power of regeneration. "Hey Stark..." The woman beckoned for Wade to follow, which he did eagerly. "I think I can heal Loki." Tony choked a little on the soda he was drinking. "Why would you do that?"

"Look at him. It's inhumane." Sighing, he shook his head. "What he did was inhumane. Possessing people, unleashing a freaking army on New York... Good people died because of that censorkip.gif***." He didn't realize he had began to yell until he saw both Wade and Jean had backed up. "Do what you want." He said quietly, stalking off to the stairwell. "Just don't let him out. I'll keep trying to make contact with Thor." Wade looked to Jean, jacking a thumb in the direction Tony had left. "What the hell is his deal?" Her eyes didn't leave the door until it had shut. "He's seen things we haven't."

"I've seen a zombified, decapitated head talk. Does that count? Wait, actually it was my head from an alternate universe..." Jean glared at him, and then walked back towards the cell. "Loki? I think I might be able to help you. I can try and heal your wounds by diverting Wade's life force to you. He regenerates rapidly enough that it wouldn't affect him like a normal human. The thing is, I've never done it before. I won't attempt it unless you're willing to take the risks of it not working."

Loki was silent as he listened to the conversations outside of his cell. He didn't know why now. In all other regards, he had given up. The escape had been a spur of the moment thing, something that he had just barely managed to scrape off. When he was dragged back, if they decided to put him in a cell again, he would probably never be able to manage that again. That was assuming they didn't just execute him. Initially, when he had been dragged back to Asgard with his head reeling and his mind scattered, Odin had told him that the only reason he was alive was because of Frigga. But would she stay his hand this time?

Snapped from his thoughts by the woman coming close to his cell, he turned his head so he could stare at her from his spot on the ground. Wait, what was this? His eyebrows furrowed together in surprise. She wanted to try healing him? Why was the better question? If he was healed, his strength would return to him. Magic or not, he could still cause considerable damage. It would rekindle his chances to escape before Asgardians came to find him. What did she have to gain from this?

His eyes narrowed in suspicion almost immediately. He wanted to ask why she would try such a thing on him but he couldn't. It was so infuriating. But he wasn't going to agree to anything until he knew why.

((did chic drop from this? does that mean there's room for your favorite person? unsure.gif

I can take whoever, It's just been a long time since I've had a good Avengers RP))

((Chic kind of just stopped replying. I haven't opened it up yet because usually at some point people drop off and the RP dies... BUT SHADOW YOU ARE WELCOME TO JOIN. Hawk, BW, and Banner are open. Other Marvel females are welcome too. Oh, and maybe Cap. I think pudding wanted to play him though...

Ok, I've been doing some character development research for Deadpool on Tumblr, and this isn't the funniest thing I've seen, but is the most relative. Oh yeah and this too.))

You seemed confused. Is something wrong? She put the thought out so that if he wished, Loki could intercept it, rather than forcing it into his mind. Logan had not been too happy when she'd done that to him. Wade's head perked up. You get a sex change, buddy?

No. Who's that? Another conscious? Heh heh. Jean rolled her eyes, picking up on Wade's conversation. You're an idiot. Jean thought, pushing it towards Wade. Wait, I'm confused now.

Yeah me too. Shaking her head, Jean shut them out of her thoughts. "It's sick to just let you sit around in pain, especially when I have the power to heal you. Your injuries are fairly severe, which I'm sure you knew." Tilting her head, she looked him over once again. "I tend not to pry into people's thoughts-"

"Oh thank god." Wade said, wiping imaginary sweat from his brow. "... So don't worry about that." Jean finished, eyeing Deadpool with a mixture of disgust and disappointment.

Edited by RavenWolf1010

((I'll take Hawkeye and Banner, and add Wasp if that's good with you.

So, no more males? Because Pym is really fun))

((Yay, Shadow!))

Loki raised an eyebrow at the sound of words, though they reverberated directly in his mind instead of in his ears. Oh? That was a new trick. Magic had always been his strong point and while he could defend himself from those like Heimdall if given free reign, mental communication had never really been his forte. It was too easy to detect lies there so he preferred to guard his mind and speak with his tongue instead of the other way around. But after not being able to speak for so long, he jumped on the occasion and latched onto the words in his mind.

WHat dO yOu WAnt? he replied, his own words sounding chunky and uniform compared to the woman's. It could have been many things that interfered with the transmission back to her but he ignored it. While it did not sound as pretty as his words could, it still was able to get the point across. THerE iS no SuCh thINg as aID withOuT MoTIVe.

((Can you see the fonts alright?

And yes, that's fine, shadow. ))

You really see only the worst in people. Which... is understandable. We all should be jaded. Chuckling, she continued. You probably wouldn't believe me if I told you, but I will. A sly smile crept across her lips. But it's out of the goodness of my own heart. The woman cocked her head, the smile fading. After what happened in San Francisco... Well, I thought I should start giving back what I took that day. I've been the bad guy. Realizing she had probably rattled off too much, she shut down, redirecting the conversation back to her original question. "Do you want my help, or not?" Wade, who had been holding his own conversation in his head raised his hand. "Can you help me ask out this hot red-head chic?"

"Would you drop it already? It's. Not. Happening."

"You're going out with him, aren't you?!" He said, gasping dramatically and pointing to Loki. Jean sighed and shook her head. "I'd count your lucky stars that you're needed right now."

"One... Two..."