RavenWolf1010

1x2 w/ Pudding & shadow

Me: Deadpool, Stark, Jean Grey

Pudding: Loki, Rogers, Thor

Shadow: Hawk, Banner, Spidey

Edited by RavenWolf1010

I can play as the Star-Spangled Dorito if you have an opening! Or Loki. I like playing as Loki a lot.

Go right ahead. biggrin.gif

So as it would stand...

Me: Deadpool, Stark, Thor??

Chic: Domino, Hawkeye, Black Panther?

Pudding: Loki, Rogers

I don't know if I'd want to do Thor though. Maybe pudding would like to since they're doing Loki?

Edited by RavenWolf1010

((NO WE DON'T HAVE TO MAKE SHEETS BECAUSE THEY ARE CANNON CHARACTERS. AND NO THEY CAN BE SHORT BUT DON'T BE TOO LAZY. smile.gif We should delete non-essential posts....))

Wade crouched on the buildings ledge, looking down at the cityscape below. "Woo-wee! Ain't she a looker!" The man sprung from the ledge with a ribbit, landing on the fire escape fifteen feet below him. Very nice choice. Will you be going in for the kill?

"Nah, another time."

Another woman spared from your devilish looks and charms.

"I know right? Let's say we blow this Popsicle joint and go find some real fun."

Flirting with the Black Widow fun? Or aggravating Banner fun?

"Why not both?"

Sounds like a death wish to me! LET'S DO IT.

"J.A.R.V.I.S?"

"Yes, sir?"

"Tap into the traffic feeds on Fifth and Second, would you?"

"Of course, sir." The feed came up before Stark, and he sighed. "Get me two Scotches. We're going to have company." Stark manipulated the feed, and then wiped his hand across it, dismissing it. He then pulled up the relays for the building's intercom system, and isolated it to the roof's external speaker. "Hey, Spidey. Head on over to Stark Towers. Alcohol will be provided."

"Rude. I don't were a latex suit with a bunch of spiders on it. Get it right, man."

Can we go? Please? Can we? Can we?

"I don't wanna. He called me Spiderman." Wade crossed his arms.

Pleeaaaaase? He has drinks. And it's Stark Towers. There's bound to be loads of fun stuff there. Not to mention The Avengers.

"Fine, but only because you asked so nicely." Wade scanned for a camera, the closest one being the traffic camera mounted below him. He flipped Stark the bird, and then began to head over.[/color]

"J.A.R.V.I.S, make sure that the suits are locked down. And access to the guests' rooms. We wouldn't want our friend getting lost."

"Already done, sir."

"Good." Tony sipped at the Scotch, and logged himself out of the feeds. There was a crash from behind him, and he slowly closed his eyes. "Could you please, be more careful? That was a Swahilian vase from 645 A.D." Without opening his eyes, he took another sip, paused, and then downed the rest of the glass. "My apologies," Thor mumbled, heading to the kitchen.

Edited by RavenWolf1010

((Sorry, I've been sick since last night.))

Clint entered the room with Tony.

"Yo, Tony, wassup? We're having the Web-Head over?" He asked, watching Thor with the vase instead of Tony.

"Also, there's this blue chic with a lot of guns demanding to see you, she assaulted one of our security gaurds and disabled J.A.R.V.I.S. on the first floor, she's already on the 23'rd." He added.

The earpiece in his ear started talking to him. "Oh, scratch that. she's on the 25th."

"Wonderful. And yes, I think." Stark took the second glass meant for Wade and downed it too. "Hey, Big Guy." Thor looked up from the hunk of meat he was carving. "When you're done playing Caveman, go greet our-" He stopped, looking to Clint, then back at Thor. "Never mind, keep doing what you're doing. JARVIS let her in before she breaks anything else on her way up. I just had this all refurbished. Insurance really doesn't like me right now."

Wade stepped through the fancy glass doors of the building and bypassed the lady at the front desk, heading for the elevators. "Sir you can't-" she was cut off as the doors closed. But Wade wouldn't have listened anyway, too busy with the ring he'd found. The elevator pinged, and he felt it begin to go up. However, it stopped at the 24th floor, the doors sliding open with a ping. Wade was met with a scene of destruction, leading to the stairs. "Ooo, goody!" Slipping the ring onto the glove of his suit, he ran to catch up to the struggle of fighting on the floor above him.

((Aw, I'm sorry. I hope you feel better soon!!))

Edited by RavenWolf1010

((Sorry, I've been busy putting the finishing touches on my cosplay.

Where approximately is this taking place in the timeline? Because if it's after Thor 2, I'm going to need to think up some reasons why Loki's back on Earth. If it's after the Avengers, I've got plenty of plot points I can think of.))

((After Avengers. I thought Thor 2 was too far ahead.

And that's not a problem. Sounds awesome!

Do want to take over Thor since you have Loki? I just threw him in here and there. I could probably do Thor without his brother, but I don't think I could get the complex relationship between them.

Since it's mostly males, I'm going to investigate some female Marvel characters to add. This RP, I'd like to be pretty flexible character wise, so, if you have any you might want to add, feel free.))

((Well, two of my favorite "Reasons why Loki is on Midgard after Avengers" are these:

1) He's escaped from Asgard prison

2) Community service on Midgard under the Avengers' supervision to help him appreciate mortals a bit more

I could take Thor for either one of these, or I could help you in learning how to play their relationship from my own experience. It's entirely up to you if you want to or not. If you don't want Thor, I'll just pick one of the two reasons above and have at it.))

((I like idea one, but, with Thor around, wouldn't he make Loki go back to Asgard? So if Loki showed up while Thor was 'out of town'... that could be interesting... I could always practice another time. I think I'll just let you have at Thor, thank you for the offer though. smile.gif You can decide what you would like to do. ))

((Guys, I need a reason for Dom to be breakinginto the Stark Tower. In my mind it was like: Hey, how do I introduce Domino? OH, I KNOW, I'LL JUST HAVE HER BREAK INTO STARK TOWER.))

Hawkeye watched Tony, "So, we are having Spidey over? That doesn't look like Spidey." he said, plopping himself down onto the couch.

Dom stopped shooting. The tower also stopped shootingat her. They were probably just going to let her up but didn't want to have to fix the entire tower. She heard a noise behind her and spun around, aiming both guns she held at the face of... Deadpool?

"You. What are you doing here, Wade? Don't make me fight you." she threatened.

She realized that fighting Deadpool was pretty much useless. The guy was as mad as a hatter, plus he had the healing factor going for him. But hey, getting shot in the face hurt just as much with a healing power as without one. Just with one you got shot more.

"Answer the question, preferably before I have to blow your head off."

((Also, we're working with their more cartoony selves, right? I just really want Hawkeye in the silly purple outfit.))

"Domino," Wade said, obviously grinning behind his mask. "Always a pleasure. I was summoned with the entices of alcohol." He raised his hand, in a slight shrug. "After the whole X-Men thing, I think they realize that I'm Avenger material. Earth's next mightiest hero." He frowned, framing his chin with his thumb and forefinger. "Ok, maybe after the big green guy, and the pretty boy. It's not fair that they get all the cool powers... Besides the fact the dude's green and mostly gamma radiation, I'm sure the ladies love him."

"I don't know. I don't bother learning all of their names because there's so many. I just know that Cyclops from the X-men referred me to him with a description of, and I quote-

"'He's the guy that's dressed like goth met Vogue and then was introduced to Shield's armory.' I didn't think it was a good description but it was enough the JARVIS found him."

"Sir, it seems that Domino and Wade have found each other and it appears that one is going to shoot the other."

"Bring up the feed." The grainy image of the two facing off appeared. "I just replaced those cameras..." He mumbled, pulling up the building's intercom system. "Hey kids, break it up. There's more playdoh in the back."

(( Ah, uh... I don't know. I think to a point, yes... To a point...))

Edited by RavenWolf1010

((Fair warning: I'm going to use the first idea for Loki but that involves a more serious punishment (I mean, really? All they did was put him in a really nice room. Not really any punishment going on there. Besides, it gives me the chance to mix in mythology.) and Thor will jump in later on.))

There was a familiar and welcomed sensation of twisting before the ground suddenly appeared in front of his nose. He slammed into the solid floor with a low grunt, bouncing slightly off of the ground but otherwise not moving. He knew he should move, that he had to move. It wasn't a time for standing about and admiring the floor. But his limbs simply wouldn't move. His right arm started to shift and his hand pressed against the ground, but it didn't accomplish very much as he ended up collapsing back down before he made much progress. Move! He squeezed his eyes shut as he scraped the ground with his broken nails. This was Midgard. It was easily as dangerous as Asgard and had merely meant to be a stop on his escape. A brief stop, not the kind where he sat facedown for an unnecessary amount of time.

Straining, he managed to pick himself back up ever so slightly and looked up. The travel had made him extraordinarily dizzy and his vision spun around wildly. Still, the scene felt familiar. The last time he had used that hole between the realms had been many, many years ago. What was here not that seemed so familiar to him? There was a roaring in his ears, a terrible smell and his eyes focused on a mess of squiggly lines before recognition finally dawned on his features.

No.

Surely not.

It was simply too cruel.

Stark Towers. He had to be in New York City and, of all places in New York, Stark Tower. Someone really had to hate him. Resting his head back down, he breathed heavily through his nose. His mouth was... well, otherwise occupied. The thread did its job in making sure he couldn't use magic or say anything but it also stopped other things. Drinking and eating, for example. He started to try rising again but only fell once more. Finally, he gave in and simply laid on the floor. If the Avengers were at the tower and found him face down on the roof, so be it. He was too tired to attempt anything. Escaping had taken a lot out of him.

Dom frowned. She kept one gun pointed at Wade and the other quickly aimed itself at the intercom speaker and fired. She then gave the camera a middle finger, before shooting that as well. She wasn't here to waste time. She had business to take care of. She stared down Deadpool, both guns on him again.

"Yanno what? Whatever. I don't have time for this." She said, turning her back towards him and continuing onto the next floor.

"Well..." Barton said. "She seems friendly. So now what? We just wait for them to get up here? Are they gonna try and shoot us? I'd really rather not right now. Its too early. I haven't even had breakfast yet."

She's hot. If you can, you know, get past the whole blue-skin thing.

"I know, right?" He snickered, rising up off his feet to follow Domino up the stairs. "Hey! She's not going to drink all the alcohol is she? Save some for us!"

"Hopefully not, but it appears she is trigger happy. I'd grab some breakfast if I were you. She'll be here shortly." Making enemies? Or is she an old girlfriend that might have gotten Agryria? The blue skin surely didn't detract from her features. "Sir?"

"Yes, JARVIS?"

"My sensors picked up readings of the same energy that appears when Thor travels between Asgard and Midgard." The robot butchered the names. Tony made a mental note to go over that with him later. "So? Where at?"

"On the roof." Stark looked up. "Why haven't the feeds been brought up yet?"

"The energy surge knocked them out." Stark sighed, making another note to invest in bullet-proof camera, as well as EMP resistant. "Hey Barton, could you go see what the cloud-dwellers want? And ask them to just use the front door next time?"

Clint frowned. "Uh, sorry, I thought I was gonna go get breakfast? No? Now I have to go talk to magical space people on an empty stomach? Really? Wow, Tony. That's harsh." He said, making a show of dragging himself of the couch.

He stood up and pointed at Stark "I better be getting breakfast when I get back. I'm talking waffles, dude. Pancakes. Muffins. Bacon. Eggs. The works." He said before grabbing his bow and walking out, making his way to the elevator. On second thought, probably not. He headed for the stairs instead.

Dom rolled her eyes. "Relax, I'm not here to drink." She muttered, silent for the rest of the way up the stairs till she finally found the floor Stark was on.

She entered the room, quickly glancing about and assessing the situation before her.

"You don't shoot me I won't shoot you." She said, her gun aimed and ready. "I'm here to talk, for now, at least." She said, holstering it.

For a sweet few seconds, Loki had managed to convince himself that simply laying where he had fallen was a splendid idea. His limbs certainly seemed to agree with that statement as the instant he tried to move them, they cried out in protest and refused to move properly. But the rational part of his mind, thank the gods for that, ruled out in the end. He couldn't stay. He could not rely on the mercy of the same Midgardians he had nearly killed and whose city he had nearly destroyed. They'd probably just look at his condition with a laugh and send him right back to Asgard. Or something just as sinister.

So, gathering up his energy, Loki managed to lay one hand against the ground and push himself up. The action tore something open but he didn't stop until he managed to pull himself into a kneeling position on his knees. His vision blurred as he nearly fell back down again, but managed to lock his arm and knees in place. The arm not supporting his weight, his right, hung dead from his shoulder. He... He was stuck. His body wouldn't move and if he tried to force it, he'd probably end back up on the floor. He couldn't heal himself without his magic and he couldn't summon magic without his words. He was surprised he had not passed out considering all of his injuries and at least one of his wounds had torn back open. But he could not do anything other than wait. How would the Avengers greet him? He could probably rely on laugher from Stark. The monster he did not care to think about. That was not one he wanted to cross again.

Stark rolled his eyes. "I'll get right on that after dealing with Psychopath One and Two." Just as he left, the blue-tinted woman stepped through. "Sounds fair enough." He said, watching her holster her weapon. "So what do you want?" Stark leaned against the nearby table, resting his chin on his fist. "What happened to your-" On cue, Deadpool pushed through the door.

"Party's here!" He shouted. Looking around the large room. "Wow, nice crib man." He looked over at Tony, then past him, to the assortment of liquor behind him. "You weren't kidding when you said there would be drinks, did you?" He began to head over, looking like a little kid in a candy shop. "Hey, hey, no. You sit and wait. You're going to break something. I've already had enough of that today." Wade jutted out his lip and crossed his arms, then sulked in silence on the couch.

Edited by RavenWolf1010

Hawkeye walked out onto the roof, twirling an arrow around in his hand. He stopped. What. Not this guy again. It took him exactly 0.7 seconds to have an arrow pointed at the guys face.

He pressed his com in his ear. "Yo, Tony, uh, well, we got a problem." He said.

Great. Wasn't Thor supposed to have taken care of his angsty lil' bro?

Dom sighed, crossing her arms. "I need information. Now, I already know you try to keep your nose out of mutant business, which I actually kind of resent you for because your government is killing and experimenting on children, but but I'm not here to argue about that. I also know that you do happen to keep tabs on most, if not all, experimentation programs, even if you do turn a blind eye to some of the more ethical issues with them." She said, trying her hardest to keep herself in check.

"I just need information on the mutant experimentation project both Wade and I happen to have been a part of."

Had Loki been moving when the door to the roof opened and an arrow was aimed at his head, he would have rolled his eyes. Instead, he managed to lift his head just enough to flash the archer a very condescending glare. It was almost impressive how, even with thread forcing his lips together in a thin line and several bruises around his face, he still managed a look at the archer as if he was the stupid one. Even more impressive was the fact he managed to keep the look on his face as his shaking arm gave out and he slipped sideways. His right shoulder slammed into the ground as he fell onto his side and immediately, his eyes went wide before being squeezed shut in clear pain.

"Lots of people need information. And that information, is pretty hefty to toy around with. Why should I help you?" Whether the woman provided a legit answer or not, he'd already decided to patch her in. As heartless as he may have seem, he didn't agree with the governments morals as far as the whole genetic testing went. But he had other things to attend to, and didn't want to pursue it. "Hold that thought," he said as his earpiece crackled to life. "What is it, Clint? Are they looking for Thor again? These people should really invest in cellphones. Or Skype."

While Tony was distracted, Wade got up and wandered off and down the hall. "Now where did he go?" Surely he didn't go down, so, up it is. There were no signs on this level of the building to direct him to the stairs. However, there was an elevator. "Sweet." He walked up, punched the button and waited. It dinged, and the doors slid open. "Maybe Stark has some secret laboratory around here. He obviously isn't the Iron Man all the time. Or maybe... that's in reference to something else." He scratched his chin and hit the button for the highest floor. The elevator jolted, and began to move, then ground to a stop. "What the H man?" He pounded a fist against the panel. "I'm sorry, but I cannot allow you to go up any further." The robot thing. What had Tony called it?

"Hey, uh, Jarbis, I'm in between floors right now. So, uh-"

"I cannot permit that." Wade grunted in frustration. "Fine. I'll do it on my own then." He punched the Fire Bell button, sending the elevator into emergency mode. Then, he searched for the panel at the roof, finding it easily now that the system had allowed access. He then hoisted himself up , and began to shimmy up the cable.

"Uh, yeah, well, I guess it's not that much of a problem 'cause he doesn't look like he's in that great of shape, but like, we have Loki on the roof." Barton said, still aiming the arrow at the god's head. He released the earpiece, waiting for a reply.

"So, Loki, what am I supposed to do with you?" He asked.

Dom stayed silent, she had time, not a lot, but she could sacrifice to get what she needed. And if anyone had it, Stark did. She tapped her foot impatiently.

"What's the holdup? I'm looking for my brother, okay?"

((Kinda twisting Dom's plot around but I'M NOT GOOD AT THIS OKAY))

Tony had taken a sip, but he began to choke on it, and he spit it back out quickly, still coughing. "My day just got ten times better."

"The feeds are online again, sir. And one of our guests is now in the elevator shaft."

"Bring up the feeds side by side." Stark scratched his head and turned to Dom. "Honey, your problem was just downgraded. I'll get to it. I have bigger fish to fry right now. JARVIS, bring up Mark 5. Have it on standby." He switched on the metal cuffs around his wrists, and then began to break out in a sweat. Memories that he'd worked so hard to suppress began to rear their ugly heads. "Where the hell is Thor?! JARVIS, find him. He'll know what to do with the censorkip.gif***." Rubbing his temple, he walked into the living room, the camera feeds following him. "And what of the other man?" Stark looked back up, watching him climb the cables. "He's going to the roof?" He got back on the Com. "Hey Clint, how does some company sound? Because you got some coming your way."

Deadpool swung out, hooking his foot on what looked like a ladder rung, and took a second to look down to see how far he had came. "That would really suck to fall right now."

Why does this place even have so many levels? I thought Stark just lived here?

"Maybe it's to make him feel better about himself. Big building, small-"

Keep it PG, would you? There's still kids out there that could be reading this.

"Uh... right." He looked back down and frowned. "I still haven't gotten my drink."

((Pfft. Sounds awesome. Better than mine anyways. xd.png ))

Edited by RavenWolf1010

So the Avengers knew he was here. Or, at least Stark did. In a way, it was relieving. He didn't have to worry about running away any more and pushing himself to extremes he just couldn't manage. Not like this. Managing to give the archer a rather dry look, he rested his head down on the ground and closed his eyes. Everything hurt. He almost didn't care for appearances at this point. He just wanted to curl up and sleep until the pain faded enough he could actually think properly.