chicbecause

Actual 1X1 with Sammy

"Of course we have magic. Have you never heard of Harry Potter? The ministry of Magic? We actually have this magical hierarchy and we shun non-magical beings and call them Muggles. They are almost as trod upon as our slaves, the house elves." He said, watching the Cat-Boy.

He decided it would be a good idea to call him a name other then Cat-Boy, although calling him Friskies was a pretty clever one, e had to admit. But that was lost on this strange alien child. This really attractive alien child. He noticed the boy's ears and tail flicking back and forth. Oh my god. That was so cute. Erin closed his eyes and rubbed his brow, pretending to contemplate the name issue instead of forcing himself not to kiss this Cat-Boy. He took a deep breath and sighed.

"The name's Erin." He said, noting that the boy had just gotten out of a relationship, presumably with a boyfriend? "This relationship... So you're single?" He asked.

Wow, five minutes after meeting a fantasy Cat creature and being transported to another crazy alien world and the first thing he does is flirt. Wow. Even Erin had to admit his priorities were f*cked.

"Harry Potter? Muggles?" Max looked at the human with his ears flat against his head. "So are you a Muggle?" He watched as the human rubbed his eyebrows and looked away from him. Okay, he was attractive. But he was still pissed at his ex.

"Erin? Isn't that a girls name?" He asked, covering his mouth. "Sorry. I had a friend named Erin." He waved his hand dismissively and stared at the human when he asked if he was single. "What would it mean to you if I was single? Would you try to date me? I wouldn't try." He shrugged and looked around, thinking he heard something move in the tree tops. "One, you're a human who can die at any moment and two, I'm a sh*tty boyfriend. At least, that's what he told me." He said, sighing. Don't sigh. You're pissed at him. He abandoned you. Right, yes. Remember that. Keep holding that anger. He looked back at the human. "My names Cerio." He said, smiling. "Well, that's one of my names. I have like, fifty of them." His ears faced foreward and his tail curled around his ankle.

Edited by littlelizzie

((Don't mean to interject, but I have laughed five times over now reading this. DAT *SS))

Erin stepped back, pretending to be offended. "Excuse me? I am not a Muggle! I come from only the purest of bloodlines! I'd perform for you a display of my talent, but I left my wand at home since I was attending a Muggle school and didn't want the Ministry on my back again." He exclaimed.

"I also highly doubt you are a ****ty boyfriend, we could always test that theory, though." He added flirtatiously, leaning on a tree to add to the effect.

"I mean, this is a prime opportunity, here. You're alone, we're alone. Not to mention I'm a beautiful and exotic human." His words lost their seriousness, and he ran a hand through his hair, pretending to be beautiful and exotic.

He really should have been using this time to ask serious questions about where he was and how to get back home, but he was a little bit distracted right now, by the cute cat/human hybrid apparently named Cerio. Erin noticed Cerios tail around his ankle and his ear perking forward. Uhg. Why? He gritted his teeth against the urge and pretended to rub his eyes. This frankly, was not fair at all. Erin turned his head toward the tree and face-tree'd.

"Sorry, I got some snow in my eyes." He lied.

Max watched as Erin went on about his magic. He was starting to doubt him. Not only did he never hear of humans having magic, but he felt the human was lying. He rolled his eyes at Erin's suggestion to figure out if Max was a sh*tty boyfriend. No, don't cave in. Sure he's really attractive and exotic. And he seems to be gay. But, no . I'm not dealing with this now. He opened his mouth to tell the human off, but laughed when his face hit the tree.

"That was kind of a really bad attempt at flirting with me." He said, his ears flicking back. "Why are you even trying to get together with me? I could be a murderer, or a crazy lunatic. Or I could be a girl in disguise." He said, his tail drooping to the ground. Being a girl in disguise would make a lot of things easier. He pushed the thought away and watched the human. "Seriously though, we should probably go somewhere else. My school sends robots out during classes to make sure students aren't skipping. Which I guess I'm doing." Awesome. He was going to be helping someone who would get him killed. Well, he wouldn't mind dying. He walked towards the human, ears flat against his head. "I'm going to help you return back to your realm, but if you get me killed I will come back and haunt you." He turned away from the human. "Just follow me and don't say anything until we get to my house." The one place he wouldnt get killed the moment he stepped foot in. As long as the two kept quiet, they would be able to make it back to Max's house without any suspiscion.

"Well, actually I just hit my head on the tree to stop myself from flirting with you more, because that would have been incredibly unfair. Especially considering how incredibly seductive I already am." He said, flipping his hair hot-anime-boy-style.

He smiled, listening to Cerio's words.

"Ah, I see my seductive charms have worked their magic, you're taking me home already." He said, and then was silent because he actually did not want to die on the way to Cerio's house.

Especially not before getting back home. But now that he thought about it, what difference would it make, really? Well, for one he wouldn't have a chance to get acquainted with Fiskies, here. Cerio turned around, giving Erin another opportunity to check him out. Dam he was fine. Dam his tail was cute. And dam, were Erin's priorities messed up. Now was not the time to admire fine ass. It was the time to worry about protecting your own fine ass.

Max cocked an eyebrow at Erin's hair flip. "Wow. Hot-anime-boy-style, huh? I'm impressed. I couldn't pull something like that off." He said with a smile, noting the other males smile. He looked away and felt his cheeks warm. His smile was nice. It seemed sincere.

He scoffed at Erin's joke about taking him home. He was only doing it so he could figure out how the human got here. And how he lived his life. How his realm was different then Max's realm. How the humans had only travelled to the moon. How humans didn't have to fight monsters. How humans reacted to their offspring coming out of the closet. He then looked back at Erin and saw him looking his backside over. His tail shot up and he growled. Oh god. That was so cat like. "If you're going to check me out, then I'll personally leave you to be monster meat. Or maybe I'll take you to the principal. Surely she'd have something interesting to say to you, human." He said with a glare, walking away from Erin.

How annoying. Why was he checking him out? Was he desperate for some action? That would be pathetic. He huffed and looked back at the human. He wasn't really going to leave him for the monsters. They would tear him to shreds. No one deserved that. Except his ex. "I won't leave you to get eaten. Just don't check me out as I lead you to my house. Also, when we get inside it pretend to be nothing other then my classmate. My sister will ask you if your my next victim, but just ignore her. Her head isn't in the right place."

Erin set his eyes straight. "Aye, aye, Captain Claws." He said. "The tail is just a little bit weird for me." he added.

And by weird he meant completely adorable and he could actually not deal with that. And why did the universe put him in some weird tech-y magical snow-y land with a cute grumpy cat boy. What purpose did it serve other then to torment him? Wait, his next victim?

"Wait. What? Why would she ask that?" Erin asked, sliding into step with Cerio.

Would his sister have ears and tail too? What kind of victim? Was this guy actually a murderer? He looked at the boy. Erin could totally take him down in a fight. He also noticed that Cerio was adorable when he was grumpy, but unfortunately Erin could not smother the Cat-Boy in hugs because that would be called assault and probably make him even angrier. Also, he had to focus not on Cerio and more on getting back home alive. God, get your priorities straight, Erin. I can't just sit here talking about how you are crushing on Cerio. Focus on you LIFE, child. And so Erin heeded my warning and started looking at his surroundings. It was actually very interesting how much more technologically advanced these alien people were. It was like something out of a sci-fi show, except, probably an anime sci-fi, considering it had cat-people.

Max looked back at Erin. Captain Claws? Okay, that was pretty good. "The tail is weird for me too." He said, feeling it swish along the ground. He hated that, when the students turned 16, they got a new improvement to their person. It could be any kind of improvement: wings, enhanced hearing, a new type of magic skill, or even the ability to turn invisible. Whatever they got just depended on how well the principal knew the student. Because she knew Max better then he would have liked her too, she knew he had problems expressing himself and decided having a tail and ears would help express his feelings.

He looked at Erin when he fell in step with him and grinned when he asked about his sister. "She's crazy. I don't have victims. She just thinks everyone that comes home with me is going to end up with me. I dunno, she ships me with all sorts of people. There could be a person walking their pet who looks my age and she'll call me to the window and tell me to go talk to that person." He explained, shrugging. He then laughed quietly and hid his smile. "She almost had a heart attack when she found out about my ex. She drew all kinds of fanart for her blog about me." He said, looking at Erin. "She's crazy. Just ignore her when we get to my home."

He walked out of the trees and looked around, seeing they had successfully exited the schools campus. He and the human were now standing on the outskirts of the town and Max looked around. Not many people were out, which was good.

((Edit: I JUST HAVE TO SAY YOUR POST MADE ME LAUGH REALLY LOUDLY))

Edited by littlelizzie

Wait? Why would the tail be weird for him? Wasn't he born with it? Erin would have asked questions, but he had to be quiet so that they could get to Cerio's house without being killed. Which begs the question; why would Erin have been killed? At first he kind of just accepted it, like he accepted that green person over there. Like, whatever. But now, after thinking about it a little bit, it really made absolutely no sense at all. They didn't have humans in this world, but when they did they killed them? And how did Cerio know what humans were if there weren't any? And why did Cerio's sister want him to get laid so badly? That was kind of weird. Okay, no, very weird. If he had a sister and she wanted him to frick frack with some stranger he'd probably have stayed a virgin and became a nun or something. That was actually very creepy.

"Your sister sounds weird."

"My sister is weird." Max agreed, watching as someone he knew as only a neighbor walked past them. He ducked his head into his scarf as he walked past her, hoping she wouldn't say anything to him. They passed her and he sighed. It was surprising she didn't say anything to him. After all, he was one of the few people with brightly colored hair on his street. He looked at Erin.

"She means well, I think. She's at least supportive of my insane gayness, unlike my parents." He said, waving to a robot as he passed it.

((Omg so short sorry))

Erin stopped walking, staring at the back of the other boy's head.

"Wait, wait, wait. Your insane gayness?" He asked, trying his hardest not to laugh. "As in, you are insane and gay, or insanely gay? I'm not judging or anything! I mean, I'm gay too, but INSANE GAYNESS?? Seriously?"

He bit his lip to stop from laughing, but let out a snicker anyway. That snicker then evolved into full blown laughter.

((SOOORRY IT IS SHORT I HAVE THIS SICKNESS CALLED LAZYNESS AND WRITERS BLOCK))

((i HAVE WRITERS BLOCK TOO ITS OAKY sorry if this sucks))

Max looked back at Erin as he stopped walking. He also stopped and watched as the human started laughing, feeling his cheeks warm up. Was it that funny? He felt his ears flatten against his head as he thought about it. He guessed it could be a little funny. But not so funny that someone would burst out laughing over it. He pouted, then realized this might be a way for the human to release some stress. He smirked and put his hands on his hips, his tail wagging behind him. "Maybe you're the crazy one, laughing like that!" He joked, then covered his mouth when someone walked past them. That was embarrassing. That person was a friend of this moms that walked past him. Oh no. He quickly grabbed the humans hand and pulled him along the street, deftly avoiding all the people walking. He slipped on some snow and almost fell down, but caught himself before he collided with the ground. He then looked around quickly to make sure only the human had seen him and growled. Why were so many people out now? It was morning, for God's sake!

The two then arrived at a street and Max quickly came to a stop. "This is my street. My house is that green one over there." He gestured to a two story house and looked back at the human. He then realized he was still holding the humans hand and quickly took his hand away and put it in his pocket, breathing out. He saw his breath turn white and he scanned the street for anyone standing outside their houses. He nodded and walked ahead, looking back at the human. "Follow me. I have to check to make sure no ones in my house, so you have to hide behind the bushes." He said. He didn't know if the human would leave footprints in the snow or not. He guessed he would. He just had to lie or cover the footprints before his mom came home. He walked ahead, looking back at the human repeatedly.

“Yeah okay.” Erin said, following Cerio. “The bushes are the place to be. Love the bushes.” He muttered.

He still couldn’t get the image of Cerio’s little tail wagging, which made him smile. But also confused him. What was going on with that kid’s butt? Where did the tail come out of? Did he have to cut holes in his pants for his tail? What was going on there? He smiled again, moving into the bushes and crouching down. He watched the Cat boy move away. He just could not get over how cute he was. It was like a tiny little kitten, that was grouchy, but also way too fluffy to be taken seriously, but also somehow human and sexy at the same time so it was weird.

He sat down in the bushes and waited. What was the deal with this place anyway?

Max couldn't help but look at the human as he commented on loving the bushes. Were humans typically like this? He didn't think they were. From his observations of them, he had assumed them to be similar to his own species. He pushed the thought away, deciding it would be better to think about at a better time. He then moved towards his house, looking back at the snow and seeing footsteps, then opened the door.

"Hey Max!" He was greeted, very loudly, by his sister. He groaned and rolled his eyes, seeing her short, black hair come bouncing down the stairs. "Who's the dude outside? Is that your next victim? Are you already over Anthony? I thought you were in love with him? What happened to that, anyways? Are you guys fighting? You have to--"

"Shut up, Adalyne. How did you even see him? Wait, you weren't creeping again, were you?" Max shook his head before his sister could answer and moved her away from the door. "Do me a favor and don't tell Mom about this, okay?"

"Why shouldn't I? Is that boy something special? Ohh, was Anthony something special?"

"Ada, stop. Seriously, it's a sore subject. Just don't tell Mom."

"Fine fine. I'll be coming back to him later though. And I won't tell Mom iifffff you make me something to eat." His sister smiled sweetly at Max and he sighed.

"Fine, just wait in the kitchen. I have to go bring him in..." He trailed off as he saw his sisters eyes gleam and moved her face away with his hand. "Don't bother him." He said as he headed towards the door.

"I can't make any promises!" Adalyne called as Max poked his head out of the door and towards the bushes the human was hiding in.

"Hey, boy. Come inside. It's cold out, right?" He asked in a harsher tone then he would have liked to. He then looked back towards the kitchen and saw Adalyne was writing something on her skin. He growled when he realized what she was doing but decided to look back at the human. "I have clothes that may fit you and I can make you something hot to eat or drink, if you want. But uh, be careful of my sister." He said, talking more then he would have liked to. His ears flicked backwards and he frowned briefly. "Sorry for being harsh. I guess. Was I being harsh? Ugh, I don't know. Just come inside." He left the door but decided to wait close by it, leaning against a wall.

Edited by littlelizzie

((Bumping for you guys cuz this is too humanly gay to die))

((Short post. Sorrrrry!!!))

Max stood up, frowning. Why’d he have to sit in the bushes for like, ten seconds? Was it some sort of trick to make him look foolish? Did he care if it was? Not really. He followed Cerio into the house and spotted a girl who looked a lot like the Cat Boy. That must be his sister.

“Nice house.” He said, looking around at the place.

He looked back at Cerio and smiled. Goddammit the kid was cute. And grouchy. Which only made him cuter. This would be hard to get used to.

Max looked back at Erin as he commented on the house and shrugged. "It's swell, I guess." His tail flicked back and forth as his sister approached the human and he stopped her by touching her head. "Okay Adalyne, you want me to make you something to eat, right?" She nodded, her eyes not leaving the human. "Go upstairs and get our lovely guest something to wear. Preferably one of my jackets, or a blanket."

"Ooh okay. You're gonna have him strip, right?" Adalyne asked with a bright smile, looking at her brother. She got a hit in response to her question and pouted, grabbing her forehead. "You're no fun." She then went towards the stairs and stuck her tongue out, running up the stairs before her brother could hit her again.

Max sighed and looked at the human. "I'm terribly sorry about her. But, you know, don't ask many questions about anything here. I'll answer everything eventually." He moved towards the kitchen and looked at the mess his sister made. "So, are you thirsty? Hungry?" His ears flatened against his head as he saw the drawing his sister had done on the counter and he sighed. He had to hide his dry erase markers better, definitely. "You can come in here and talk, if you want. After all, I have to cook her something." He rolled his eyes and grabbed a towel, rubbing the drawing.

Erin smiled at the stripping comment.

“Oh, yeah. I’m going to get so naked here in a second. Sooooo naked. Like, my skin will be inverted and my internal organs will fall all over the place. That is how naked I am about to get.” He said with complete seriousness.

He watched Cerio’s sister run off upstairs and turned back to the boy asking him whether or not he was hungry or thirsty. He pondered making a play on the ‘thirsty’ but didn’t know how much he’d be able to get away with after the naked comment. Plus, they probably didn’t have the same slang, so it would be wasted.

“I could kinda go for a glass of water.” He said, looking over the boy’s shoulder to get a peek at whatever he was scrubbing off.

“What is that?” He asked.

Max looked back at Erin when he commented on turning his inside out and stared at him, wide-eyed. Okay, that's freaky. Can humans do that? That's so disturbing. That'd leave blood everywhere, wouldn't it? Wouldn't he die? If I did that I'd die. He decided to not respond to what the human said and simply nodded when he said he'd take water.

He looked at Erin and took a step away from him, tossing the towel on the drawing (which was having a difficult time coming off the counter). "It's my sisters interpretation of my ex. She does it to annoy me." He paused, staring at the towel. He sighed. "And it's not coming off. At least my mom will yell at her about it." He looked up towards the ceiling, running his hand through his hair. "She's taking forever to get you something to wear." He looked at the human then walked towards the stairs. "Oh, um, don't actually strip. Ada would take pictures and then spread it around everywhere, which wouldn't be good because your not a native to this land." He added before looking up the stairs.

"Catch!" Ada said, throwing a jacket down to her brother. It hit him in the face and he growled, his tail fluffed up and ears flat against his head. She smirked and then turned to go to her room, waving to him.

"Wait! What about food and keeping it a secret?" Max called up to his sister, only hearing her laugh. He groaned and looked towards Erin. What should he do?

Edited by littlelizzie

Erin stopped himself from laughing when Cerio went wide-eyed about the naked comment. Did he really believe him? That would be funny. He could have a lot of fun with this. He leaned on the counter top by the towel covering the drawing.

"Your sister draws sex on the kitchen counter top? She takes pictures of naked men and sells them? What the f***? You are living with a porn dealer, dude. How old is she even? Sh-" He cut himself off when she threw a jacket at them and then ran off.

"I mean, most of our youth don't start dealing until they're my age. And even then it's only internet memes and maybe some drugs. But it's kinda difficult because the meme has a lot of figures attributing to it's value, yanno?"

Max's tail fluffed up, again, at what Erin said about sex on the counter and moved over towards him. He shoved the jacket into his hands and removed the towel, glaring at the human. "You had me believe it was a nasty image." He grumbled, covering the drawing back up with the towel. "I don't know what she does. And she's 14. Although I don't know how old that is in your human years." He muttered the last part and hopped onto the counter, sliding over to sit in front of the human. His tail swished back and forth. "I don't know what a meme is. And you lost me about figures and value." He said, looking the human up and down.

"I don't get it. Are you sure you aren't at least part something else? Maybe part eel? Part lizard? Part cat?" He asked, his ears flicking backwards as he said part cat. "Ugh, nevermind cat. I hate cats." He sighed, leaning back. He glanced at the towel and groaned, looking towards the ceiling. Why did Anthony have to go and cheat on him? Was he not good enough? Was it because he got really shy about his body? He looked back at the human and sighed. And why was this guy flirting with him? Was it because he was cute? No no, that wasn't it. Was it because he was stressed? Maybe. Maybe the human was just flirty? Were humans flirty? Did that happen?

He poked Erin's nose and couldn't help but smile at the warmth. "It's pretty cool that humans are warm." He said to himself, looking around the kitchen. "So you wanted water, right?"

((is max being cute on purpose or nah? the world will never know))

Erin’s jaw dropped open. “You don’t know what a meme is? Have you been living in an alternate universe where people have animal parts and adorable little kitten ears and tail? And fourteen year olds are nude pic dealers? What kind of society is this? How have you not devolved meme’s yet? They are like, humanity’s main monetary system at this point. Like, translators is the highest paying job because it’s so important the translation still contains the joke and humor. I don’t understand. There are college courses dedicated to meme studies and we are ruled by the meme God which is an angry looking cate that we all have to pay tribute and our firstborn sons too.” He said, rather happy with his bull-s***.

He got completely distracted from his meme rant when Cerio poked his nose. He grinned like the Cheshire and licked at the boy’s finger flirtatiously.

“Yeah, I guess you could say I’m pretty thirsty.” He said, giving up on not making the thirsty joke. He leaned on the counter and brought his face closer to Cerio’s, even if this culture didn’t have the same slang, it was pretty easy to guess the implications of his joke.

((GODDAMMIT YOU LITTLE censorkip.gif ERIN STOP BEING A ****ING PERVERT))

((OH MY GOD ERIN WOW IM SO TEMPTED TO HAVE MAX KISS HIM BUT I CANT THE TEMPTATION IS SO STRONG BUT MAX IS MAD AT ANTHONY WOW))

Max listened as Erin rambled on about meme's and meme culture and frowned. Right, okay. It sounds way too complicated. Is that what human life is like? Wait, why haven't I seen any humans selling memes? Or have they been doing that this whole time and I just didn't notice? Maybe my whole knowledge of humans is off. Ugh, that means I have to study them again. His train of thought came to an abrupt stop when the human licked his finger.

His face turned beet red and he stammered over words when Erin moved closer to him. "W-Wh-Wha- W-Wh-Why-" He swallowed hard and covered the humans mouth, moving him backwards. He bit his lip and looked towards the ground, feeling his heart thump against his chest. He let out a sigh and tried to look at Erin, but only made it to his chin before his face heated up again. "M-My name isn't Cerio. It's Max." He whispered, sliding off the counter and moving away from the human. "Sorry for not telling you." His ears flattened against his head and he grabbed a glass, filling it with water. He glanced back at Erin then felt the glass slip out of his hand when his sister screamed.

"MAAAXXXX!!!! ANTHONY CALLED ME WHAT DO I DO COME HERE HE WANTS TO TALK TO YOUUU."

Max's face turned bright red again and he looked at Erin, then at the broken glass. He bit his lip and then sighed. "Just leave it alone, Ada! Tell him I'm not here or something."

"I'LL TELL HIM YOU HAVE A NEW BOYFRIEND."

"DO NOT DO THAT."

"HE SAID HE WANTS TO TALK HE'S COMING OVER."

"ADA I'M GOING TO KILL YOU."

Erin stepped back to let MAX- not Cerio- pass. He leaned on the countertop again and smiled as he watched the boy get a glass of water. Then he dropped it and it shattered on the floor and that was pretty great I guess, but Erin had this thing about broken glass and how it was dangerous and sharp. Ada yeled something about a kid named Anthony which Erin took to mean an ex-boyfriend, and he felt his chest tighten… with jealousy? OMG Erin, stop getting the hot’s for a dude you just met. Wow, way to go. He, however, quickly regained his composure.

“Dude, I can be your temporary boyfriend if you need me too. Like, I’ll even temporarily help you clean up the glass, and temporarily make out with you, ya’ know, just typical temporary-boyfriend things. It’s actually quite a common practice in my culture.” He said calmly, before crouching down to pick up some of the larger shards of glass.